Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

Story teaser or gameplay reveal at E3?

OP TRUe REDEMPTI0N

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
They will probably introduce some campaign gameplay and some multiplayer at E3 this year, I have a very good feeling with this game.
Unless its coming out in 2019, which is doubtfull given Gears 5 is coming out this fall some time, I don't think we will see much any significant story content.

I think the best case scenario would be some multiplayer gameplay and maybe a date for the Beta some time later in the year.
WerepyreND wrote:
Unless its coming out in 2019, which is doubtfull given Gears 5 is coming out this fall some time, I don't think we will see much any significant story content.

I think the best case scenario would be some multiplayer gameplay and maybe a date for the Beta some time later in the year.
Agreed, and I think they'll announce that it'll release on the next-gen Xbox as well.
I am really hoping they show multiplayer gameplay so we can know whether or not to be disappointed with the direction and art of Halo. If we see a multiplayer demo and there is any spartan abilities than we will know Halo Infinites multiplayer isnt going to be that good.
Hmm.... This is Microsoft's big opportunity to have E3 all to themselves since Sony is skipping this year. So I'd wager we WILL see gameplay footage of sorts. Microsoft would probably like this to be their biggest E3 ever. This really is their chance to steal the show.

343 have already been playtesting since at least January as confirmed by Frank O'Connor. I'd rather see what direction gameplay is heading now so it can be analyzed and fixed sooner if needed.
I think an appropriate expectation would be a cgi campaign trailer- I don’t think they have the gameplay far along enough to show anything meaningful yet. So yeah, a campaign trailer similar to the one when they announced Halo MCC, maybe a few details about the direction, and possibly a release date. Gameplay to likely come at some point in early 2020, but I’m hoping I’m wrong.
speedyjr11 wrote:
Well, Bonnie did say Chris Lee was going to be on stage at E3 talking Halo Infinite. So I'm pretty sure we'll get a trailer, plus story gameplay and maybe, possibly multiplayer gameplay.
Why would 343 put the Studio Head of FPS Game Development on stage just for a cinematic trailer? They wouldn't.
That's a good point. I think they'll show a quick snippet of gameplay but not much.
I would guess a trailer and a "structured" gameplay where the player knows exactly what's going to happen with no random AI movements.
Halo Infinite gameplay on Xbox Anaconda featuring raytracing and realistic phisics🤤
I feel we'll get another trailer with a short gameplay tease. If not, then a trailer at the very least.
Chimera30 wrote:
If they just show some CGI trailer and that's it, people will not be happy at all.
There's no release date at this point, so there is no established schedule to adhere to. At this point, any info is good info. There should be no level of expectation of what they'll present at E3, and to have any such expectation is really unfounded. If they aren't ready to showcase gameplay, then they aren't ready, simple as that. It's fine to want the game to come out sooner rather than later, but giving devs flak for taking their time doesn't do anyone favors.
Couldnt agree with you more there it like if you are making something like a machinima and everyone want to see but have to wait till like all the maps n editing is done
If they show gameplay, multiplayer will be showcased first. Remember how they're intent on involving the player base with the development of multiplayer through early flighting.

We won't get anything yet story-wise. But if they're keen on informing us why the game is called Infinite, then by all means. I hope it has to do with user-generated content features.
Trailer at the most. I don’t see them giving much info over a year ahead of release
Story teaser - we are probably too far away from release to show anything gameplay related.
KayMrt wrote:
Story teaser - we are probably too far away from release to show anything gameplay related.
Most likely, though I do wonder if they'll show some snippet of gameplay if the flight programs begin sometime this year.
KayMrt wrote:
Most likely, though I do wonder if they'll show some snippet of gameplay if the flight programs begin sometime this year.
Maybe some high-level concepts, but I'd be surprised at E3 if we were seeing actual gameplay.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2