Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

Super excited for Bots and Training Range!

OP Octdi

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
Who else?
yes just read about bots, which will be a most welcome addition as hardly any games with multiplayer have bots anymroe and it adds replay value.
I'm really looking forward to it, especially since my aim has never been elite. It'll be an easy stress-free way to practice.
Yep im down for it, its a feature I always wanted.
I'm hoping they can be used in custom games also. custom mini games could be taken to a whole new level of creation when combined with forge maps.

or I could be getting way too ahead of myself here?
I'm fine with it cuz I'll prolly never use it but the part where it said bots can take over for MIAs in MP kinda confuses and worries me.
"Under the mentorship of Spartan Commander Laurette, the Academy offers players the opportunity to hone their skills and get better acclimated with the armaments and environments of Halo Infinite. Recruits will be able to dial-in their marksmanship skills at the target range or jump right into customizable training skirmishes and square off against AI-controlled bots. Training Mode lets you configure specific loadouts, deploy opponent bots of various skill levels, and practice on your own terms. Bots can also be configured in Custom Games to tailor the experience and even in fill-in roster spots for MIA fireteam members."

Battlefield 2042 adding Bot Matches made my year when they confirmed it

Halo Infinite adding Bot Matches just Made My Decade !!!

Although I have GamePass Ultimate I will be preordering the most expensive version of Halo Infinite in order to show my support for this :)
Jesse165 wrote:
"Under the mentorship of Spartan Commander Laurette, the Academy offers players the opportunity to hone their skills and get better acclimated with the armaments and environments of Halo Infinite. Recruits will be able to dial-in their marksmanship skills at the target range or jump right into customizable training skirmishes and square off against AI-controlled bots. Training Mode lets you configure specific loadouts, deploy opponent bots of various skill levels, and practice on your own terms. Bots can also be configured in Custom Games to tailor the experience and even in fill-in roster spots for MIA fireteam members."

Battlefield 2042 adding Bot Matches made my year when they confirmed it

Halo Infinite adding Bot Matches just Made My Decade !!!

Although I have GamePass Ultimate I will be preordering the most expensive version of Halo Infinite in order to show my support for this :)
Wait BF 2043 is going to have bots?
Gulchshot wrote:
I'm fine with it cuz I'll prolly never use it but the part where it said bots can take over for MIAs in MP kinda confuses and worries me.
It just means that if one of your teammates quit, they'll be replaced with a bot, probably until another teammate joins. For Honor has a similar system.
I am so happy for this! I've never been a very good sniper when my team needs me to be, at least now I can get some practice in a multiplayer setting!
Gulchshot wrote:
I’m pretty sure it just means that you can add bots to even out teams, or replace someone who leaves a match.
Gulchshot wrote:
It just means that if one of your teammates quit, they'll be replaced with a bot, probably until another teammate joins. For Honor has a similar system.
Gulchshot wrote:
I’m pretty sure it just means that you can add bots to even out teams, or replace someone who leaves a match.
I reread the thing, it's only in custom games that this can be done.
Bots are a great addition! Halo has always been a standard bearer for excellent enemy AI and this is a great opportunity to take advantage and flesh out that strength even further while giving new and less seasoned players a wonderful opportunity to practice PvP strategies in a low-stakes way. Also, potentially a great hedge against AFK and quitters. Definitely one of my favorite nuggets of info revealed today.

I can do without the lore explanations for it, but am glad to see this additional functionality coming to Halo multiplayer.
Yes! I would love to have it released prior to launch... I wonder if 343 would be open to that..
Yes! I would love to have it released prior to launch... I wonder if 343 would open to that..
That's a good Idea mate!
I peeped that as well. I genuinely think it's a move in the right direction and gives players more freedom to do what they please, along with custom keybinds and such for PC players.

Also hoping there is a FOV option lol.
Gulchshot wrote:
Gulchshot wrote:
Gulchshot wrote:
I meant for customs.
MonkShiz wrote:
I peeped that as well. I genuinely think it's a move in the right direction and gives players more freedom to do what they please, along with custom keybinds and such for PC players.

Definitely custom keybinds for PC player please!
MonkShiz wrote:

I'm pretty sure all of those were confirmed.
Gulchshot wrote:
Gulchshot wrote:
Gulchshot wrote:
I meant for customs.
Sorry, all this new info got me lost lol
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3