Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

Suspicious Tweet from Halo (Probably nothing...)

OP DarcVader1337

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Link to tweet...

So that was tweeted 45 minutes ago. Could be reading into it too much but... new video soon? I know the July event is still a week or two away but we may get another tease today...

It’s not been uncommon in the past for them to show bits just before e3, I remember before we saw Guardians at e3 they dropped a load of character renders, confirming Buck’s involvement in the game amount other things!
I hope they continue to do little teasers like the signal detected trailer in order to build up hype for the event next month. It definitely has me hyped
I am hoping for another "transmission" video, or ONI Archives for Halo 3.
I think it's clear they're starting the hype train and will be giving us short teasers to lead up to the Xbox event. Curious to see if the 'today' part means regular 'follow us now' or 'you'll get more content today'. Nice catch OP!
DonVinzone wrote:
I think it's clear they're starting the hype train and will be giving us short teasers to lead up to the Xbox event. Curious to see if the 'today' part means regular 'follow us now' or 'you'll get more content today'. Nice catch OP!
Well, if it is today (🤞) then the last teaser was uploaded at 4pm (where I am in the UK at least) and it’s currently 3:44. Sooooo 15 minutes we’ll find out if it’s today or not... (assuming that 4pm is their go to upload time for teasers)

EDIT: Or not... nothing new posted.
What we should be talking about is the fact that, DESTINY. 2. Replied to the tweet. I mean... WHAT?
Probably means that new Halo videos will be coming soon.
I saw that also, came here immediately to see if there was a thread about it. My guess is it’s probably just a general advertisement for Halo’s YouTube Chanel. But with that in mind, I’m sure it’s no coincidence that it was posted today. The Marketing for Infinite has begun and they want to get the word out to causal fans to build hype.
I’m not expecting another audio trailer today, but possibly on Wednesday. My guess is, if there’s going to be more than one transmission that they’ll be a week apart.
It's definitely a sort of routine thing given it's confirmed we'll be seeing Infinite in July, they definitely want everyone following their info outlets.

A cool thing I just found out about, tweeted by HiddenXperia and discovered by some guy named SIMMS, is that the numbers in the image (at top and bottom) apparently can be translated to coordinates near Mombasa (or the Ark portal). This may or may not be for Infinite or something ARG-esque- considering Halo 3 on PC is coming up soon that might be the reference. The numbers I think are intentional, given the fact that Halo fans will deep dive into little-to-no info looking for clues/hints/etc.

EDIT: The numbers are aesthetic.

EDIT 2: scrubbed, stckrboy pretty much confirmed edit 1 haha
It's definitely a sort of routine thing given it's confirmed we'll be seeing Infinite in July, they definitely want everyone following their info outlets.

A cool thing I just found out about, tweeted by HiddenXperia and discovered by some guy named SIMMS, is that the numbers in the image (at top and bottom) apparently can be translated to coordinates near Mombasa (or the Ark portal). This may or may not be for Infinite or something ARG-esque- considering Halo 3 on PC is coming up soon that might be the reference. The numbers I think are intentional, given the fact that Halo fans will deep dive into little-to-no info looking for clues/hints/etc.
Ooooooh, I was gonna mention that in my original post actually and forgot. I saw HiddenXP replied to the tweet but nobody had figured it out last time I checked.

EDIT: Ah, he tweeted it separately. Seen it now.

Also, just saw Xbox’s twitter just posted a Halo meme. It’s just a meme, but it’s the second Halo related tweet to come from an official source today...
It's probably related to the suspicious 'MCC' release video's since there's been a lot of speculation of hidden messages within the video's, well we're due for the next video for Halo 3's release at some point since the 'flight' has concluded recently plus we're close to the Infinite reveal but they haven't given any specific time/date for when the Xbox event is happening yet for the 20/20 event, which is a misleading name. Plus there bound to have a lot of content to share after the Halo reveal, the future of Halo.

The image on twitter does look like Morse code or Braille.

EDIT: The numbers are aesthetic.EDIT 2: Now people are saying the "aesthetic" deal was trolling and that you could tell when you scrolled down and read further comments? I don't even know at this point.
The Simms is an esports commentator.
ronnie42 wrote:
It's probably related to the suspicious 'MCC' release video's since there's been a lot of speculation of hidden messages within the video's, well we're due for the next video for Halo 3's release at some point since the 'flight' has concluded recently plus we're close to the Infinite reveal but they haven't given any specific time/date for when the Xbox event is happening yet for the 20/20 event, which is a misleading name. Plus there bound to have a lot of content to share after the Halo reveal, the future of Halo.

I believe the 20/20 is a reference to vision. As in Xboxs Vision for the future of gaming.
ronnie42 wrote:

Braille was used on the armor of Spartans to give hints...
Syxnrgy wrote:
ronnie42 wrote:
I believe the 20/20 is a reference to vision. As in Xboxs Vision for the future of gaming.
Yes maybe but it can also be confused with 20/7/2020. Seems like confusing marketing.
Syxnrgy wrote:
ronnie42 wrote:

I'm not aware of this, though I've seen a few video's related to what looks like this (think MCC PC release trailers had them), been unable to translate them since of the patterns don't seem to make sense with the language guides that I've been looking through.
^ this right here is correct. Worth noting the response is from a 343 employee :)
I'd love nothing more for there to be something here to dig into, but looks like we're not quite there yet.
ronnie42 wrote:
Syxnrgy wrote:
ronnie42 wrote:
Yes maybe but it can also be confused with 20/7/2020. Seems like confusing marketing.
Syxnrgy wrote:
ronnie42 wrote:

I'm not aware of this, though I've seen a few video's related to what looks like this (think MCC PC release trailers had them), been unable to translate them since of the patterns don't seem to make sense with the language guides that I've been looking through.
Halo 5: Guardians marketed a Blue Spartan with braille of 1-0-4. Which was confirmed to be Frederic-104.
stckrboy wrote:
^ this right here is correct. Worth noting the response is from a 343 employee :)
I'd love nothing more for there to be something here to dig into, but looks like we're not quite there yet.
Yeh I've been aware of the codes for a while. Been noticing codes in the ONI logs on every MCC PC release.
Generating numbers ONI - Reach
Not moving codes ONI Code - Halo 1,2
I'm expecting Halo 3 to drop another ONI log video at some point, seems odd if the codes aren't building up to something important.
Still even the oddly looking Morse or Braille seems confusing too.

Though I do find it odd that the numbers are supposed to be 'aesthetic' even though it seems the coordinates lead to somewhere around Africa, which seems to be quite close to the destroyed 'New Mombasa' from Halo 2, I suspect area's around that area will be investigated further due to the portal to the Ark.
I think we are getting very close to the Xbox Event especially with tomorrow is the start of July 2020. I am hoping that 343 Industries can finally show an official gameplay from the upcoming Halo Infinite. I also think that we could see some official images from the new Halo video game at the Xbox Event especially if they gonna reveal characters like Ellen Anders, James Cutter, Arbiter, Edward Buck, Jerome-092, Isabel, Chips Dubbo, Sergeant Stacker and ODST Troopers will be appearing in Halo Infinite.

EDIT 2: Now people are saying the "aesthetic" deal was trolling and that you could tell when you scrolled down and read further comments?
it might just be a coincidence. I'm not fan of over thinkers like what you said i cant believe the theories they put forward
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2