Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

Suspicious Tweet from Halo (Probably nothing...)

OP DarcVader1337

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
There will probably be a lot more teasers. I wonder if they will do the Xbox event on Mixer of will they switch to BoomerBook gaming for it.
From what I understand, Xbox team can re-stream to all platforms live with no delay since they are not partnered?

Edit, the numbers 003867.989876

Looks like BIN to ASCII?

We get " &C. bbL" ???

But 00 is probably not the start, so we reverse it to give 67 89 89 . 76 83 00 => "CYY .LS " ???
Anyone knows what LS or CYY might mean?
EDIT: apparently these are GPS coordinates.
There will probably be a lot more teasers. I wonder if they will do the Xbox event on Mixer of will they switch to BoomerBook gaming for it.
From what I understand, Xbox team can re-stream to all platforms live with no delay since they are not partnered?

Looks like BIN to ASCII?

We get " &C. bbL" ???

But 00 is probably not the start, so we reverse it to give 67 89 89 . 76 83 00 => "CYY .LS " ???
Well according to a 343 person they’re just aesthetic and have no meaning... though someone on twitter said they’re coordinates for Mombasa.

Looks like BIN to ASCII?

We get " &C. bbL" ???

Well according to a 343 person they’re just aesthetic and have no meaning... though someone on twitter said they’re coordinates for Mombasa.
Firstly that someone was Hidden Xperia a known canonite however he defunked himself afterwards quoting & stating its purely ascetical via the 343 employer on reddit.

Looks like BIN to ASCII?

We get " &C. bbL" ???

Thats what they want you to think.
Syxnrgy wrote:

Looks like BIN to ASCII?

We get " &C. bbL" ???

Firstly that someone was Hidden Xperia a known canonite however he defunked himself afterwards quoting & stating its purely ascetical via the 343 employer on reddit.
Well it was someone else who worked it out, it was just HiddenXP That highlighted it. And yeah, I should have said those things the other way around.
maybe it's the beta #HighHopes
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2