Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

The A.I. Chip

OP S1174269

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
I am currently in debates with HaloFollower, Halo Canon, and Hidden Experia whether the A.I. Chip says GTN0453-0 or CTN0453-0
I have provided a cleared up image that shows a G. Hidden Experia did the same. But he showed a C. No idea what he used to edit the image, but I used photoshop. Now that an established YouTuber says C, HaloFollower and Halo Canon both choose to agree with Hidden Experia. Not surprising considering they have much more time and energy to focus on this than I do. If a mod can confirm if I may link the tweet or not that would be great. I am in understanding HaloFollower and Hidden Experia have both released videos about this already. I will check them out. (I know they sometimes come on here so let me say one thing before everyone gets angry. No hate towards them at all. This is a friendly debate about something we both see differently. Their image they provided (on my screen) appears to look like it is in 1080p. My image did too before editing. If you used a mobile device and see the enhanced image I tweeted, it looks closer to 2k. I am unable to make it 4k. I am wondering what the community saw. Maybe I am crazy. I hate to be contradicting thre very good YouTubers. But I can very clearly see a G.
It makes more sense for it to be a chip that either once housed or has been made to house Cortana. We know that number listed is basically next in line after Cortana's actual number. That, and when he inserts the chip it says no AI detected. In my head, it screams Cortana related.
Can't a chip house any AI so even if a serial number indicates the identity of a certain AI, the chip can still be paired with a different AI? What if Master Chief ends up having a temporary AI to work with while searching for Cortana?
I think it'd be some level of safer to assume that its actually a C. If the rest of the serial number excluding the C/G is "TN-0453-0", and Cortana's original chip had been "CTN 0452-9", I can see why there's a C instead of a G. We wouldn't really know any other AI that would, logically, fit there if it was a GTN.

Plus, uh, the 0453-0 seems to fit in like with the 0452-9. Just a number up. Like an upgrade.

Maybe sending some sort of link to the screenshot would help us take a genuine look at it to tell ourselves as well?
I think it'd be some level of safer to assume that its actually a C. If the rest of the serial number excluding the C/G is "TN-0453-0", and Cortana's original chip had been "CTN 0452-9", I can see why there's a C instead of a G. We wouldn't really know any other AI that would, logically, fit there if it was a GTN.

Plus, uh, the 0453-0 seems to fit in like with the 0452-9. Just a number up. Like an upgrade.

Maybe sending some sort of link to the screenshot would help us take a genuine look at it to tell ourselves as well?
Give. Me. That. Chip.

Here is the link to my tweet: https://twitter.com/mwassem33/status/1139853844001775616?s=09
I think it's a 'C' rather than 'G'. The font would be too informal if it were a 'G', and when you look at either '0', they dip into the metal, and look like betas. I believe it's the same case for the first character.
What would the AI in the GTN chip be named?
I think it's a 'C' rather than 'G'. The font would be too informal if it were a 'G', and when you look at either '0', they dip into the metal, and look like betas. I believe it's the same case for the first character.
I saw the dip too. I first thought of a Greek letter Beta as well. I was not too sure. The Halo YouTubers all think it is a 0. I think it may be this: GTN[beta]453-[beta.] Perhaps 343 can offer a better clue?
OP might wanna link image so people can check as well
Link 1
Link 2

these might help people make up their mind on it from what i can clearly see defiantly looks like a GTN 0453-0
In the picture, it looks like a G. On the other hand, it would make more logical sense if it was a C. (Assuming it housed Cortana)
S1174269 wrote:
I saw the dip too. I first thought of a Greek letter Beta as well. I was not too sure. The Halo YouTubers all think it is a 0. I think it may be this: GTN[beta]453-[beta.] Perhaps 343 can offer a better clue?
Link 1Link 2these might help people make up their mind on it from what i can clearly see defiantly looks like a GTN 0453-0
I definitely see "CTN 0453-0". If you don't zoom all the way in at the first character, the dip isn't in focus, and let's you see it's a 'C'.
Link 1
Link 2

these might help people make up their mind on it from what i can clearly see defiantly looks like a GTN 0453-0
I already have linked my tweet that contains my image and the YouTuber's image. But thank you for these to show the originals. Theirs looks like a C while mine looks like a G. That is why I came here. To discuss what it really could be. We do have a strong idea this chip is not a true A.I. chip. More like a containment unit to prevent her from damaging anything further. So, it does not necessarily HAVE to be a C. But it could. There is a book that I am reading that does this too. Involved Blue Team as well. (John was not there at that location at that time. The leader was Fred.) But the same tactic was used. I forgot the name. I will edit with the title of the book later.

Quote:
definitely see "CTN 0453-0". If you don't zoom all the way in at the first character, the dip isn't in focus, and let's you see it's a 'C'.
When we mentioned the dip it refered to the 0. Not the C/G. The 0 could be a Greek Beta. But zooming in hurts the quality on my phone. So It looks like a C when zoomed in. But I have slightly better than 20/20 vision. (20/19ish technically) and when zoomed normal, I see a G. If I did not have my good vision I may even have claimed a 6 instead. But there is a subtle gap to propose a G rather than a 6.

Here is my Twitter pic that I just uploaded. This will show you in (what I hope) a little better detail the G.

https://twitter.com/mwassem33/status/1140567940330414080?s=09

Edit: included link to Twitter with my edited image of the Chip.
<p></p>
I see a C and it makes sense it would be a C. As a thought experiment, what would the G even mean?
S1174269 wrote:
Link 1
Link 2

I already have linked my tweet that contains my image and the YouTuber's image. But thank you for these to show the originals. Theirs looks like a C while mine looks like a G. That is why I came here. To discuss what it really could be. We do have a strong idea this chip is not a true A.I. chip. More like a containment unit to prevent her from damaging anything further. So, it does not necessarily HAVE to be a C. But it could. There is a book that I am reading that does this too. Involved Blue Team as well. (John was not there at that location at that time. The leader was Fred.) But the same tactic was used. I forgot the name. I will edit with the title of the book later.

Quote:
definitely see "CTN 0453-0". If you don't zoom all the way in at the first character, the dip isn't in focus, and let's you see it's a 'C'.
When we mentioned the dip it refered to the 0. Not the C/G. The 0 could be a Greek Beta. But zooming in hurts the quality on my phone. So It looks like a C when zoomed in. But I have slightly better than 20/20 vision. (20/19ish technically) and when zoomed normal, I see a G. If I did not have my good vision I may even have claimed a 6 instead. But there is a subtle gap to propose a G rather than a 6.

Here is my Twitter pic that I just uploaded. This will show you in (what I hope) a little better detail the G.

https://twitter.com/mwassem33/status/1140567940330414080?s=09

Edit: included link to Twitter with my edited image of the Chip.
<p></p>
Both the '0' and 'C' have a dip. All of the characters do, because that's how they're set into the metal. The dips cause the '0' to look like betas, and the 'C' to look like a 'G', but that's doesn't make them betas and 'G'.
KayMrt wrote:
I see a C and it makes sense it would be a C. As a thought experiment, what would the G even mean?
Unless 343 have changed how they handle AI chips, you'd be able to summarise an AI's name into GTN, just as you can CTN with Cortana. Gortana?

Cortana's chip read 'CTN 0452-9'. This one reads '_TN 0453-0'. Comparing the two, only 'C' makes sense, and seeing as how her chip was destroyed by the Didact, she'd need a new one to contain her.
Its definitely a "C". Otherwise that would mean the "G" is slanted which makes no sense next to the rest of the font.
I definitely see "CTN -453-0". No doubt for me.
I think it's a G
Honestly, I have never seen (or remember) a message like that before. 'Weapon Containment Device' - it never said that when Cheif put the chip on his head before. I might just be trippin, but I can't remember it ever saying anything like that. I think it is a purpose-made chip to recapture Cortana, so Halsey can fix her. (No matter the code on).

It looks more like an 'O' to me.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2