1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Doubt halo infinite will have anything to do with halo wars 2 banished. It would be sick though.
S278J wrote:
The banished being the main threat in halo 6 I think is a good idea (better than the created) and Atryox I think is a good and interesting new leader.
I agree. They also bring back the "old art style" or nostalgia feel that a large part of the community wants. I even went so far as to make a youtube video explaining their transition lore-wise and IRL.
I doubt we will face the banish. I would like the universes to stay split and that way we can keep more HW games coming out and make them the main antagonists. However, It would be cool! Can't deny that
The two stories were never in different universes in the first place. If you pay attention to the story from the main games and the halo wars games they all mesh together on the same timeline. Also there are some parts in each of the stories where the other story has affected the current one in one way or another.

That being said your statement still may remain true by us might not being able to fight the banished in Halo 6 and trying to preserve the Halo Wars series. I would love to have a boss battle with Atriox at some point. Maybe in like Halo 8 or something.
I rather not have a Shroud shoot my rockets out of the sky and then cloak to safety.

Then again I do like those Locusts.
There are some wild cards that still have to be molded into the story.... you still have two teams of spartan II’s

one from the spirit of fire and you got Grey team.... this could be really epic and in would scream like a teenage girl
I would like to see the Banised on Humanity’s side! It would be cool for Chief, Arbiter, Atriox, Didact and Yap Yap the Destroyer to sit around a Camp Fire and tell story’s lol!
WWelchIII wrote:
I would like to see the Banised on Humanity’s side! It would be cool for Chief, Arbiter, Atriox, Didact and Yap Yap the Destroyer to sit around a Camp Fire and tell story’s lol!
Unlikely but still a great mental image!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2