The Classic Shotgun/Magnum are Out!

OP Cube Rooted

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. ...
  6. 6
Feels like the SPNKR all over again, change for the sake of change. Sometimes I believe the studio has a deep love for generic weapon designs... That or they know this would have been the reaction and the way more beloved designs are hidden behind a paywall!
This just goes to show there must be some sort of Bungie vs 343 rivalry where 343 wants to replace all Bungie classic designs with their own.
Feels like the SPNKR all over again, change for the sake of change. Sometimes I believe the studio has a deep love for generic weapon designs... That or they know this would have been the reaction and the way more beloved designs are hidden behind a paywall!
Hidden behind monetisation that aligns with the free to play multiplayer model.

Could very well be true....
Look guys, I'm not even upset anymore. I was at first but now I see what it is. 343 has been telling us OG Halo fans or Classic to those who gonna comment saying "I've played since CE and I enjoy 343i direction."

Halo was a pre-established IP with an already Established fan base with certain expectations for it. Bungie did alot of the trail and error and based off of what Reach showed, Halo needed to take a step back Multiplayer wise, while keeping what features Reach brought tot the table. Such as Commendations, Extended options in firefight,and invasion just to name a few.

343 took over and with Halo 4 on up their mission is to turn Halo into a generic piece of -Yoink-. Look they say it every year. "modernize Halo" "Evolve Halo's gameplay"
They arent trying to Evolve it, they wanna copy what works or others instead of what works for Halo. If you have a problem go -Yoink- off and play the buggy MCC that isnt 100 percent to this day and will never be what we were promised

Trust they know what we want, its been 10 years. They just dont give a damn period. Money and thats it. 343 doesn't care for this game like Bungie did back in they day. look at 343's work in comparison. If we copy other shooters we'll get more money. Thats 343 philosophy, always have been always will be.
Bungie stopped caring about Halo after H3: odst. The main trilogy was complete, it was over for them, but because the 10 year contract with MS, they needed to make more games, and thats where Halo Reach comes in
Hidden behind monetisation that aligns with the free to play multiplayer model.

Could very well be true....
if this is true, i won't the game at all.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. ...
  6. 6