The Flood will not be in Halo Infinite

OP JLtheStoneWall

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
Oh I really hope the Flood dont return. I have hated them the entire time I have had to deal with them. They arent fun or interesting to deal with they’re bullet sponges that wont die or balloons that pop instantly with no inbetween.
Oh I really hope the Flood dont return. I have hated them the entire time I have had to deal with them. They arent fun or interesting to deal with they’re bullet sponges that wont die or balloons that pop instantly with no inbetween.
The flood was one of the best parts of the OG Halo trilogy. Yeah, in 3 the Pure forms could get annoying, but the Flood is such an interesting enemy, and they have so much lore on Zeta Halo. But as long as there is no Gravemind on Zeta, you won't be facing the "bullet-sponge" Flood Pure Forms
The flood was one of the best parts of the OG Halo trilogy. Yeah, in 3 the Pure forms could get annoying, but the Flood is such an interesting enemy, and they have so much lore on Zeta Halo. But as long as there is no Gravemind on Zeta, you won't be facing the "bullet-sponge" Flood Pure Forms
Honestly Halo 3 was a cakewalk with the gravity hammer, the other two and burn and die however.

I already dont like CE and 2, the Flood just up the annoyance by having an appearance in every awful mission.
That's almost probably a place holder I don't think anyone but 343 employees have gotten to play the game so the ESRB probably hasn't rated it yet. Also a game can have gore in it without being rated M a good example of a T rated game with gore is Star Wars Republic Commando which had Geonosians cut into chunks.
Blast9867 wrote:
I have a feeling they will integrate the flood through a firefight or another add on later on.

No real tell tale weather or not it will be in game.
Perhaps they may have the Flood make their appearance in a DLC campaign but it's not known if it's to appear in the campaign outside of the DLC or not.
Either way it would be cool. The flood is a HUGE part of the lore. I mean... the forerunners died because of them. Least leave a teaser or something fun with it.
znazanz777 wrote:
Everyone look at this post from the first page, this thread is all speculation. It has not been rated yet.

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/29568daf8cd14083bd1b70a810bf3581/topics/the-flood-will-not-be-in-halo-infinite/ea61e63b-99fe-4c3e-bc5f-b9b3fe422675/posts?page=1#post5
The game's trailer on its console store page has a T for Violence rating attached to the beginning. This rating is not present on the original YouTube trailer. Someone put it there deliberately.

Furthermore, the game's rating in the details section on the console store is listed as T for Violence.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4