Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

The game just changed

OP CeramicSugar248

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Did anyone mention the main benefit of crossplay? I don't think I see it anywhere. It isn't about having faster queue times. It's about playing with your friends who play on another platform. These games are mainly about having a good time playing with your buddies and that is what crossplay facilitates. If you want to get more competitive and don't want controller players in your PC lobby because of aim assist that's fine too. But having the option of crossplay is great.
SMOK69KMK wrote:
omarlotrc wrote:
SMOK69KMK wrote:
omarlotrc wrote:
SMOK69KMK wrote:
Sooo but in which way does the CoD MW matter to a H:I which is still over a year from being released?
I don't get the point of this thread
Big stuff is happening and Halo Infinite needs to compete. That is the OP's point.
Thing is, there always has & always will be big stuff happening, the industry never stands still.
Same goes especially for CoD, until H:I gets released there'll be CoD MW and CoD Next,
but why should 343i care?
It's not like H:I and CoD compete with each other, both games got their own niche and what one
game does isn't relevant to the other game in any way, hence IMO there's nothing to discuss.
You want to make sure that people play your game. To do that, you need to do cool stuff that sets your game apart from all others.
Exactly I agree wholeheartedly that's why I don't get the fuzz about CoD MW.
If a company wants to set its game apart from others it has to figure something out itself on their own
instead of looking what the competition does just to figure out how to incorporate their stuff,
that's why my point still stands
What does have anything what CoD do have to do with anything H:I does?
Ah, I see what you are saying. Yeah, Halo Infinite definitely should not sacrifice its identity for the sake of keeping up with some kind of trend. I agree with that.
SMOK69KMK wrote:
omarlotrc wrote:
SMOK69KMK wrote:
Sooo but in which way does the CoD MW matter to a H:I which is still over a year from being released?
I don't get the point of this thread
Big stuff is happening and Halo Infinite needs to compete. That is the OP's point.
Thing is, there always has & always will be big stuff happening, the industry never stands still.
Same goes especially for CoD, until H:I gets released there'll be CoD MW and CoD Next,
but why should 343i care?
It's not like H:I and CoD compete with each other, both games got their own niche and what one
game does isn't relevant to the other game in any way, hence IMO there's nothing to discuss.
Every fps is fighting for its market share ,of course they are competing , to think otherwise is being very naive to the industry at large .
This whole thread makes me want to revert to a campaign only player (and Firefight if it's in Infinite, which it really should be).

Toxcicity in arguments is common enough around here, and we've all got our own legitimate (and less than legitimate) snag issues regarding features like crossplay and microtransactions. Both of these things can cause a lot of problems for a game.

I think crossplay is fine for social playlists, but I'd make the ranked ones a platform-by-platform thing if I were 343i.
Anyone else love Gunfight?

I really hope that Breakout can evolve into something like that.
This whole thread makes me want to revert to a campaign only player (and Firefight if it's in Infinite, which it really should be).

Toxcicity in arguments is common enough around here, and we've all got our own legitimate (and less than legitimate) snag issues regarding features like crossplay and microtransactions. Both of these things can cause a lot of problems for a game.

I think crossplay is fine for social playlists, but I'd make the ranked ones a platform-by-platform thing if I were 343i.
Go the gears forum ,holy moly now that is toxic central. I think we manage to argue and debate most issues in a reasonable way on this forum .i agree that Crossplay , micro transactions and game content direction are legitimate issues for our community.
I believe 343i to follow in the steps of great companies such as Lexus and Apple where all the competitors will come out with the new technology but will be very glitchy at first so 343i will wait until the kinks are all figured out. (just my two cents)
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2