Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

The Gameplay Trailer

OP JohnBoko

Love that ending where that brute leader (Escharum) was challenging Masterchief to one last fight.
JohnBoko wrote:
Love that ending where that brute leader (Escharum) was challenging Masterchief to one last fight.
Its a breathe of fresh air that the antagonist is joyful at having the protagonist kick his teeth in, than repetitive "a primitive human can't defeat me!"
I liked the trailer and that last part was definitely interesting. Would love to see how they go at it.
'Twas cool alright, but I'm hoping there's a hidden, bigger villain, and I don't mean the Brute chief... *wink* Flood *wink* ;)
If and when we do fight him, I seriously hope Blow Me Away starts playing. For that kind of fight, it'd be perfect.
That speech at the end gave me the biggest goosebumps when I saw it and it still does! I'm really excited to see how the brute leader gets utilized in the game.
I wish Escharum looked more like his concept art. His character seems great, and his concept art makes me think of Solid Snake. But his model makes me think of the hunched over warcraft orcs.