Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

[Locked] The Old Halo 6 Trailer Nobody Speaks Of

OP The Officialty

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
that they just used it to throw shade at 343i for basically not being Bungie
What is it with this, sentiment?
Why is it that if i343 gets some form of critisism, or any of their games for that matter, you could almost bet that someone will at some point come in like:
"You're just mad i343 isn't Bungie".
Could you perhaps share some insight on this, why you think it would matter to, whoever you're aiming it at, and why you think it's even relevant?

I don't see the relevance to the announcement trailer you're refering to, and Halo infinite.
Why would they make a trailer for Halo 6, when at that point, Halo 5 hadn't even been announced?
Oh, as for that crack?
Halo Infinite Master Chief.

And of course, another jab at people who weren't happy with the end product, and how it was advertised.
When did 343 say that trailer "wasn't Halo 5"? I'm honestly asking because I don't remember that. Besides, he was wearing Gen 2 armor, had the same crack he had in H5, and a Guardian was being un-buried, which is what happened during the events of H5. I just don't see how that wasn't a Halo 5 teaser trailer.

Also, I do remember youtubers talking about that trailer at length. I think HiddenXperia actually did speculate at one point that the trailer wasn't for Halo 5. But as I said above, idk how that trailer isn't tied to Halo 5.
Nobody speaks of the old Halo 6 trailer, because there is no such thing.

I don't know where you got that 343i said the trailer wasn't for Halo 5. That is, of course, technically true (because it didn't announce Halo 5), even though anyone who has played Halo 5 can clearly tell that it was teasing Halo 5. The description on the official YouTube video clearly tells what it was for: "Halo: Watch the official announcement that Halo is coming exclusively to Xbox One. Your Journey Begins on Xbox One in 2014." That's all.

Now, I am going to lock this thread, because there is some completely irrelevant hostility going on in the OP.