1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5
Quote:
Above all else what is something you don't want Halo Infinite to do or have.
I don't want it to have the same dev team. But since I can't have that, how about we get rid of all the gimmicks and microtransactions and just go back to Halo?
Anything even close to Halo 5, honeslty every single element of that game is bad from the campaign to the microtransactions.
Scrap Spartan Abilities and go back to classic gameplay. If not that than I’d really like it if there were no shady loot boxes or micro transactions.
Lots of grew ideas in here about what NOT to include. Most revolving around features that currently exists.

Personally, my greatest fear would be turning it into a subscription service. Even something like Destiny, where there is so much paid dlc, that it's basically impossible to just enjoy the vanilla game, would be an issue for me.

I am not against dlc in general, but it needs to feel like additional content, not mandatory playing that was cut.
No more bad art style. Almost everything in Halo 4/5 looks ugly IMO, especially the Covenant's stuff.
It's impossible to pick one... I just can't do it. I honestly was really trying but failed as you can see below lol

• I want ADS zooming animation gone...like forever! And the old style brought back and updated.
  • A story that you don't need too read outside sources to fully understand
  • The game to be complete at launch
  • SA or AAs or whatever need to be map pick ups like equipment
  • The squad mechanic to not be brought back. I want it to be Halo 3 style where it's solo play but if you want to play with your friends they are a member of blue team.
  • Warzone and breakout need to go
  • I don't want a pre game lobby that looks or resembles anything close to Halo 5... Actually, the UI in general.
I'll stop there lol sorry OP, just couldn't do one lol ;)
I don't want them to take anything other than Halo Reach as a starting point for building the game in terms of gameplay and feature design.
I’d prefer not to see Cortana become Chief’s AI again. That magic has long since passed.
I still love the idea of a "new Cortana" or sister Cortana, similar to Kalmiya in a sense, who is at the start of her relationship with the Chief, understands what she has to live up to and what she's up against. It'd be a really interesting relationship and character growth to watch unfold. On the mention of Kalmiya, I think I'd prefer this new Cortana to have a different name as well, to convey that it's not the exact same person, because our experiences and decisions make us who we are, not just our genetic (or technical) makeup.

On Topic: I know it has been pretty much confirmed to be in the game, but if there was no split-screen again I'd be pretty damn annoyed. Without splitscreen, it's not Halo.
a new cortana would also make a pretty good story arc. chief struggling to get use to the new model because he knows it's not her and then the real cortana finds out and becomes absolutely psychotic and enraged with jealousy and betrayal.
"It won't be me. You know that, right?"
Anything done in halo 4/5, scrap it. (prometheans too) Only thing id like to see return is WZ & Spartan Companies.

Also MTs & lootboxes can go too.
It would be cool to see a "remake" of Halo 4 that follows after Halo 3's ending, but with a different story.
Anything done in halo 4/5, scrap it. (prometheans too) Only thing id like to see return is WZ & Spartan Companies.

Also MTs & lootboxes can go too.
It would be cool to see a "remake" of Halo 4 that follows after Halo 3's ending, but with a different story.
Im hoping more for a fresh start.
I’d prefer not to see Cortana become Chief’s AI again. That magic has long since passed.
Well, you jinxed it. Watch that be exactly what they end up doing now..
Be played the exact same way it has been.
Not bring back playable Elites.
I highly doubt that micro transactions will be removed. But, I hope the random loot box system will be taken out. I miss knowing exactly what I was working for and grinding for it everyday until I got it. With the current system I dislike how I have to buy packs on packs until I can even get the chance to unlock the item I want.
what if that chip we saw in the trailer was Cortana? the Cortana we get in 5 is just part of the original, so what if we get a mission where we do something with the domain, get the real Cortana back, and the Cortanas have an epic battle at the end? just a idea
Armor effects! the flaming helmet in halo 3 was dumb, and it was unbearably annoying in Reach.

all it did was break the immersion of the game and I always found people running around in swat or snipers with a giant glowing target on their head. the only game mode it made sense in was infection, with the zombies having Pestilence active.
what if that chip we saw in the trailer was Cortana? the Cortana we get in 5 is just part of the original, so what if we get a mission where we do something with the domain, get the real Cortana back, and the Cortanas have an epic battle at the end? just a idea
It’d just render her struggle in Halo 4 pointless even more.
Sprint and lootboxes
Lore wise:I don't want the H4/5 elite design to retcon out of the franchise/universe
I don't want it to follow trends. That very thing is killing Halo. Halo had an image for itself until aspects from other games started coming into its gameplay. I mean come on... ADS...Really??? That's what made Halo different from other FPS's. I miss just pressing down joystick and aiming. The classic zoom is so much better. Now we got this COD button layout and it's wack. Grenades should be thrown with LT, not LB. Grappling I don't care too much for, so that can stay. If H6 includes Spartan abilities, they should be introduced in the way of Halo Reach or Halo 3's equipment.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5