At the end of Halo 5 we see Cortana's army of guardians teleporting to the rest of the halo universe, but we see a guardian at the end citizens of Halo Wars 2. Could Blue Team fire Team Osiris, and Red Team be coming together for Halo Infinite?
Blue team can’t “fire” Osiris as funny as that would be. There’s a solid chance we won’t see the majority of Osiris (except for maybe Locke) in Infinite. For all we know 343 can kill off the entire team off camera and just mention how they died or something. It would be really great if chief and blue met up with red team at some point during infinite thought.
I would love nothing more than for H6 to end with Chief returning to the Ark and meeting up with Red Team so they can band together and stop Cortana. I even would be cautiously optimistic with Chief sacrificing himself in an attempt to stop Cortana, but Red Team has to step in and "finish the fight", so to speak (enter Jerome as the new series protagonist). The problem though is that combining these two story lines would require players of the main line games to be familiar with the RTS games. And needing outside sources to understand the game you're playing was a key criticism of Halo 5.
I would lose my -Yoink- if Blue Team encountered Red Team and looked to Osiris and Fred goes "you're fired". That would right all the wrongs 343i has done for me.
It'd be interesting to see Red and Blue teams reconverge at some point in Infinite, at least to us lore junkies. I think 343i's going to try to make the game as accessible as possible for people who know little to nothing about Halo's lore, though- so, I'm personally not holding out a lot of hope for that. I expect that they'll even (for better or worse) reduce the amount of time the rest of Blue Team is present through the campaign. I wouldn't miss anyone on Osiris at all except for Buck, personally.
If Master Chief gets a suit upgrade, I hope the rest of Blue Team and Red Team get upgrades as well. This of course only applies if the teams actually cross into the main series together.
For all we know 343 can kill off the entire team off camera and just mention how they died or something.
Yes, please. I don't wanna see those guys again.

Except maybe Buck.
For all we know 343 can kill off the entire team off camera and just mention how they died or something.

Except maybe Buck.
Yeah buck can stay. He’s not part of Osiris anymore thank god, he reformed alpha 9 and they’re now a spartan team. I wouldn’t mind if Locke stayed however because he can be cool if done right.

Except maybe Buck.
Yeah buck can stay. He’s not part of Osiris anymore thank god, he reformed alpha 9 and they’re now a spartan team. I wouldn’t mind if Locke stayed however because he can be cool if done right.
Id rather just pretend he never existed lol

Except maybe Buck.
Id rather just pretend he never existed lol
Lol I understand the feeling