Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

[Locked] They NEED to change the art style

OP Halo guy7310

In my personal opinion halo 4/5s art style is gross. I honestly think they should return to the art style of ce/2 and 3 the classics. Also I really did NOT like the style of reach to but that’s my opinion plz reply if you agree
Have you been living in a whole for the past year and a half? They did change the artstyle
https://youtu.be/MBb88gLmJZY
This is the last trailer they released
Fear not OP, the art style is indeed changing. Check out the engine demo and latest trailer, as referenced above.

Though I don't think it would be wise to just revert back to the old art style wholesale. Like it or not, there is a significant contingent of players who like the new stuff. So it would be more prudent to find a middle ground, which the latest trailer seems to indicate will be the case.
In my personal opinion halo 4/5s art style is gross. I honestly think they should return to the art style of ce/2 and 3 the classics. Also I really did NOT like the style of reach to but that’s my opinion plz reply if you agree
Did you by any chance miss all the information about Infinite and the trailers for nearly 2 years? Where were you?
There are a few larger threads on the art style already, most of which present a more even view that would be more likely to spur discussion.