Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

Things you guys at 343 hope to add?

OP ParrotTom

We all understand restrictions and completely game changing features that could break the game or just make it "not Halo". Keeping in mind how early development is, are there any features or glitches that were never patched to my knowledge that you hope to keep and bring back such as the weapon pad glitch in Forge or finally adding fully functional pelicans and such in multiplayer? Other features include:

Armor effects
Playable elites
Weapon and armor skins and attachments
Earn rewards like in H3, H4, and sort of Reach instead of buying them like in H5
Return of Regicide
Customizable loadouts
Reverting weapons like the storm rifle and suppresser
Keeping H1 magnum and classic br
Dual wielding

Keeping mind I'm not asking if these will be in the game, just if you hope to bring them back. Yes? No? Maybe? Which ones for the maybe?
ParrotTom wrote:
We all understand restrictions and completely game changing features that could break the game or just make it "not Halo". Keeping in mind how early development is, are there any features or glitches that were never patched to my knowledge that you hope to keep and bring back such as the weapon pad glitch in Forge or finally adding fully functional pelicans and such in multiplayer? Other features include:

Armor effects
Playable elites
Earn rewards like in H3, H4, and sort of Reach instead of buying them like in H5
Return of Regicide
Customizable loadouts
Dual wielding

Keeping mind I'm not asking if these will be in the game, just if you hope to bring them back. Yes? No? Maybe? Which ones for the maybe?
The flood
- Flood & brutes.
- Every Halo weapon, grenade & vehicles that has been made.
- Return of spartan ops and classic firefight.
- Classic music and sounds.
- Reach customization and ranking.
- 50/50 on classic Halo game vs open world.
- MP with classic gameplay and modern gameplay + campaign with classic gameplay (unless it’s open world).

PS: I miss the target locator and promethean vision.
ParrotTom wrote:

Armor effects
Playable elites
Return of Regicide
Customizable loadouts
Dual wielding

Halo Reach Assault Rifle; Maybe Flood, Prometheans and Brute