Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

Thoughts on halo infinite beta?

OP Lyfe Earth

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
I cant play it not 18 but im exited to see gameplay for the game and hopefully they dont delay it any more
I would like to play it but I am not the type of player to find glitches and bugs so its better that I pass on it. Also I think the idea of a beta is like a test so that they don't have to delay it again.
Hopefully I get the flight, I wouldn't even be upset if I didn't because I'm pretty sure multiple flights are happening.
We won't really know until the Halo Infinite flight starts on July 29th, a bit early to be making post like this.
I hope I get the flight as well
It would be awesome!
we should find out some time after the flight hopefully
I never got the email :(
Definitely would love to play, I usually happen to come across bugs and glitches.
Lyfe Earth wrote:
I cant play it not 18 but im exited to see gameplay for the game and hopefully they dont delay it any more
I'm invited and I'll be there to show you anything if you want.
I think everyone got flight invites today, cause I got mine
Are we allowed to screenshot and record game clips during the flights?? I thought ppl were supposed to be secretive about it, but everyone saying they are going to make videos on it??
Are we allowed to screenshot and record game clips during the flights?? I thought ppl were supposed to be secretive about it, but everyone saying they are going to make videos on it??
Yes you can stream and make content, there are no restrictions
Anyone get the actual invite? I got an email said I was selected but to watch out for the invite... what's good with it??
I was lucky enough to get selected for the flight, haven’t gotten the download info email just yet though. I am planning on streaming gameplay throughout the flight if anyone is interested! Looking forward to finally getting my hands on it. I know a lot of people are upset that its 4vBots only, but I think it was the right call, since their goal is to test the system and have players report bugs.
OzAce wrote:
I was lucky enough to get selected for the flight, haven’t gotten the download info email just yet though. I am planning on streaming gameplay throughout the flight if anyone is interested! Looking forward to finally getting my hands on it. I know a lot of people are upset that its 4vBots only, but I think it was the right call, since their goal is to test the system and have players report bugs.
Keep us updated mate, it would be my luck to somehow get lost in the virtual mail..
It would be awesome! I really hope arrive to the flight
Plushhyyy wrote:
Hopefully I get the flight, I wouldn't even be upset if I didn't because I'm pretty sure multiple flights are happening.
Yes their will be multiple flights and with each flights more and more players will be allowed in your time will come. :)
I am excited to see how the beta plays out! I won't get to participate as much as I had hoped due to vacation. But I'm eager to try it!
It looked awesome the main menu soundtrack aswell was amazing
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2