Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

Tommorow we may get a Infinite update

OP BlitherDuck0

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
What do you hope they'll show off?
I'm not expecting anything earth shattering, but am expecting maybe vehicles and/or enemy sandbox
Tomorrow is the last Thursday in the month so if I were a betting man, I'd say its a guarantee barring any natural disaster.
Tomorrow is the last Thursday in the month so if I were a betting man, I'd say its a guarantee barring any natural disaster.
+1 to what this Spartan said. Would be surprised if it did not come tomorrow since it fits their targeted schedule.
I'd say maybe something to do with multiplayer or maybe just the progress they've made.
I'm not expecting anything earth shattering, but am expecting maybe vehicles and/or enemy sandbox
I agree. maybe some more info on damage dynamics.
hopefully some more multi maps and armors. or maybe new and returning vehicles
They have said that this month’s update will focus on Zeta Halo, so that probably means that they will talk more about the open world aspect of the game. Thet probably will go over general details about how you might traverse the world or what kinds of activities you will encounter. I very much doubt we will get anything in the way of multiplayer details but here’s to hoping!
They have said that this month’s update will focus on Zeta Halo, so that probably means that they will talk more about the open world aspect of the game. Thet probably will go over general details about how you might traverse the world or what kinds of activities you will encounter. I very much doubt we will get anything in the way of multiplayer details but here’s to hoping!
THIS. This will keep me happy until the next update.
THIS. This will keep me happy until the next update.
Such a rich potential subject. So excited to see what they have
According to their last update, tomorrow they’re gonna talk about how they’re bringing zeta halo to life. We may get some screen shots from the campaign showing off some scenery and maybe new weapon/vehicle screenshots.
I'm thinking it will be like the last updates where there is a Q&A with the team and their focus/goals/ambitions on how they want to create a world that is engaging for the player. I wouldn't expect much specifics. I know you said general details, but I'm thinking any details on how we traverse the world will be too specific for 343 as it could reveal a whole lot. I mean, we've heard open world, but nobody has any idea what 343 means when they say that. Hopefully we get some insights, but I'm not too confident.
I believe they already confirmed they were going to talk to the people that are bringing Zeta Halo to life, so it’s going to be about everything Zeta Halo most likely.
I'm thinking it will be like the last updates where there is a Q&A with the team and their focus/goals/ambitions on how they want to create a world that is engaging for the player. I wouldn't expect much specifics. I know you said general details, but I'm thinking any details on how we traverse the world will be too specific for 343 as it could reveal a whole lot. I mean, we've heard open world, but nobody has any idea what 343 means when they say that. Hopefully we get some insights, but I'm not too confident.
It is probably a little too optimistic to expect any details about how you progress through the open world or anything like that. If they talk about just how big the world might be or if it will have side quest like things to do then I’ll be satisfied :)
Really annoying how they keep beating around the Bush on Armor Coatings. Like just tell us how it will be. Quit ignoring everyone about them.
Honestly, if every update has one piece of concept art I will be happy.
Really annoying how they keep beating around the Bush on Armor Coatings. Like just tell us how it will be. Quit ignoring everyone about them.
Tbh it seems pretty clear to me, what do you not really know?
And as promised, my own monthly update as to my beliefs of the Halo: Infinite Release date following 343's announcement. I have a few things to talk about. I am narrowed down to two different months. But only two days in each month. But I won't speak yet until 343 speaks tomorrow. We don't know what to expect. And something they say could change my mind.

I think we will see a bit more about the vehicles and weapons and customizations. But I don't expect anything to do with the maps in multiplayer or the campaign. Maybe a small bit of story or back story about some major characters. Or maybe character announcements.
They announce Spartan Abilities!

Oh just kidding. I'm curious if it's going to be flight testing times, to be honest.
we wont even get that. its going to be about "bringing zeta halo to life" so expect a lot of art and diversity talk. I dont expect detailed info on activities that go on between missions
They said this update is about zeta halo
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2