Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

Tommorow we may get a Infinite update

OP BlitherDuck0

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Nothing about the flood. Please don't ruin it, it'll be such a great throwback to CE if its secret. Just talk about the environment and just about what zeta halo is. No flood related material.

Also the sky box and the changing environment.
qlimm wrote:
Really annoying how they keep beating around the Bush on Armor Coatings. Like just tell us how it will be. Quit ignoring everyone about them.
Tbh it seems pretty clear to me, what do you not really know?
Prices, exact details about customizing them or not, acquisition, how many will we have at launch, how frequently will new ones be added, etc... maybe even show us more than 4 of them
I have a hunch it's either animation or sound design
qlimm wrote:
Really annoying how they keep beating around the Bush on Armor Coatings. Like just tell us how it will be. Quit ignoring everyone about them.
Tbh it seems pretty clear to me, what do you not really know?
Prices, exact details about customizing them or not, acquisition, how many will we have at launch, how frequently will new ones be added, etc... maybe even show us more than 4 of them
From some of the promos we can estimate that a coating will be around 5 dollars and probably more expensive "premium" or "exclusive" coatings (hopefully not like $70 Valorant skins). The way they have been describing it I wouldn't hold out any hope of modifying colors in any way. Acquisition has been described as challenge specific, battle pass, or microtransaction. If we look at the update frequency of other games that have battle passes and stores, we can expect new coatings to be added every one or two months.

I think the reason they aren't going into any more depth is because they know it will just spark more outrage among the people who won't accept the new system. Nobody in that camp is going to change their mind; they've already made claims that they won't buy the game over one of the most trivial aspects. People who will be new to Halo (which is what Halo desperately needs) frankly will not care about not being able to choose primary/secondary colors.
I'd say maybe something to do with multiplayer or maybe just the progress they've made.
Well if I'm right the only thing they now have to do was make the game more shiny
Eager to see some new Infinite news, Zeta Halo has a lot of potential lore-wise. I would like to see the Primordial, and I hope that’s not just wishful thinking 🤔.
Any idea what time these usually come out or is it just whenever it comes out type of deal?
Austin7934 wrote:
Any idea what time these usually come out or is it just whenever it comes out type of deal?
No idea, the other one doesn't show a time stamp past the date.
Austin7934 wrote:
January’s inside infinite came out at around 6:30-7pm EST. I’m not sure when February’s will come out but I’d say between the next 1-2 hours
Austin7934 wrote:
To quote 343:
Quote:
“Inside Infinite” is a recurring series that will hit Halo Waypoint on approximately the last Thursday of every month.
It isn't even guaranteed to "hit Halo Waypoint" today. Could be today, tomorrow, maybe even Monday. No matter what day it is released, I would expect late afternoon West Coast time though.
I'm not sure what they're doing but I'm eager to see.
Austin7934 wrote:
Last one was in the evening. I think maybe around 7
Austin7934 wrote:
January’s inside infinite came out at around 6:30-7pm EST. I’m not sure when February’s will come out but I’d say between the next 1-2 hours
ITS NOT HERE YET
DUN DUN DUN
WHEN WILL IT COME
i am waiting...
Ninjadoom7 wrote:
Austin7934 wrote:
ITS NOT HERE YET
DUN DUN DUN
WHEN WILL IT COME
i am waiting...
Except it is here, and has been for some time
Ninjadoom7 wrote:
Austin7934 wrote:
ITS NOT HERE YET
DUN DUN DUN
WHEN WILL IT COME
i am waiting...
Except it is here, and has been for some time
I wrote that before it came out...
BUT WHO CARES ANYMORE
Thanks for the alert!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2