Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

Turbo Fixes Warzone's Biggest Problem: Snowballing

OP TheDarkKn1ght19

I think that if Warzone returns in Infinite, REQ cards should be reuseable in subsequent games, and everyone should have max energy level. I find that Turbo games are much more fair and there are significantly more comebacks/close games.
I think that if Warzone returns in Infinite, REQ cards should be reuseable in subsequent games
this is more of a personal preference, but I'd prefer the cards be disposable because it adds a stategic element, trying to weigh the pros and cons of spawning in something that you're limited on. but a variant of the mode where everyone has the same access to cards could work out pretty well.

Personally I'd like to see a version of warzone where the weapons and vehicles are randomly generated on the map rather than be cards that each player uses. and by randomly generated, lets say theres 3 weapon spawns in an area, the game will choose only 2 of those, and then it will randomly decide which weapon between a set of weapons that 343 decided would work in that area. like a weapon spawn in a cave or small section might randomly choose between a handful of close range weapons.

I find that Turbo games are much more fair and there are significantly more comebacks/close games.
the vast majority of turbo games I've played have been the most unbalanced games I've played in any online game with point gaps around a few hundred. plenty of those games one team could barely get past 100 (usually on noctus)
not that I don't like the game. I love turbo for its chaotic environment, but it is no where close to being considered balanced.
Personally I think WZ is incredibly inbalanced, and turbo only exacerbates this problem. Stingy players are even more noticeable when the other team is running phaetons and tanks, and no one on my team wants to use anything better than a hog. I would prefer that this game mode not to return.
In my opinion, I like the reusable part, but every warzone game I find, one team decimates the other or even worse, they’re farming. Turbo highlights this with kids spamming gavels and nornfangs and deltas making sure enemies spawn outside their base to instantly kill them so they have no chance. Happened yesterday and was not pretty. The enemy team spawned probably 3-5 gavels 2 deltas and a nornfang and farmed my teammates to death. I didn’t spawn just so I wouldn’t die. Honestly if they make req cards reusuable, they’d need to probably make some sort of shuffle or energy system. At this point in Halo 5 warzone is more of a whoever spent more time opening req packs for good reqs and is willing to use them.