Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

Vehicles you would like to see in infinite

OP SgtLorax69

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
What vehicle would you like to in Halo Infinite? Its been a while since I done a forum post so what would you like to see? I would like to see the Falcon and the Grizzly.
I'd like to see the Chopper or Prowler make a return.
  • The Cobra
  • The Falcon
  • The Spectre
  • The Hornet
  • The Chopper
I would like to see the falcon, hornet, chopper, spectre, and possibly the prowler
The chopper coming back would be epic, especially with the focus on the Banished and brutes coming back in this game. I hope they have maybe a new type of tank besides the Wraith and the Scorpion. I don't know what that would look like but I do love me some heavy armor rolling around blowing things up.
H2A style gungoose is required
The forklift
All of them - and some new ones as well🤘🏻💯
I would like to see a return of some civilian vehicles like the Forklift in order to give some character to the game. Even if we are at an unknown Halo ring, trucks and other smaller vehicles are needed in order to ease the process of moving supplies and other from point A to point B.

In addition to that, it's essential that these vehicles are drivable for the maximum immersion. Otherwise, these vehicles will just act as a none essential scenery objective and that is absolutely the least interesting option.
The forklift
The forklift
The forklift
The forklift
The forklift
Definitely want the falcon. To add to that, Mantis, Wasp, and my non-canon dropship i made up, (I understand the odds of this happening so leave me alone about it) the Starling: D-065 Starling; the UNSC’s experimental dropship that was made with parts of the Forerunner’s Keyships, making it capable of flying to the Ark in a reasonable amount of time. The only side effect is that it felt something like riding through a mine field at three times the speed of light in a shopping cart. (Excerpts from my non-canon Halo short story)
The forklift
The forklift
The forklift
The forklift
xxSPRIFTxx wrote:
The forklift
The forklift
The forklift
The forklift
The forklift
the pickup truck from winter contigency
I know it's not technically considered a vehicle (more of an infantry exo-skeleton), but i think a Cyclops or similar anti-vehicle mech suit would be kinda cool to play around with.
isorwillbe wrote:
the pickup truck from winter contigency
You mean the UNSC Spade? I agree, thats a good one
Chopper, Spectre, Falcon.

These are all very much needed.
Some sort of boat that allows some water exploration, something filling the aquatic role of a Mongoose.

Lets go explore the waves!
Depth charges off a dinghy? Or a UNSC Walrus (What they should name a UNSC nuke sub) shooting them from missile tubes?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2