Do you guys think we will get a Halo Infinite trailer or tease of some sort?
We already have a few threads about this, let’s try to keep it to a minimum. I think no, we’ll see nothing tonight. With 343 not having said anything about the awards and any presence they could have, I think it’s more likely that nothing Infinite-related will be there.
The post above me pretty much captures expectations well, to add to it I don't think we will have any sort of tangible trailer until E3 2020.
The awards start in an hour, so we’ll know in the next few hours definitively.
They just showed a bit of it
TANKSLAP wrote:
Just FYI for anyone who wants to know; it was just a little CGI bit for the Xbox Scarlett, or Series X, showing Chief walking up to and looking over a cliff. Check it here.

Edit: we might still get another teaser or trailer but I doubt it
TANKSLAP wrote:
Just FYI for anyone who wants to know; it was just a little CGI bit for the Xbox Scarlett, or Series X, showing Chief walking up to and looking over a cliff. Check it here.

Edit: we might still get another teaser or trailer but I doubt it
Yeah based on that console announcement trailer, I really wouldn’t read into anything they showed there. Pretty certain it was just a demo made exclusively for this trailer- not indicative of the actual game and no reason to start dissecting every little detail about it.
From what I saw kind of reminds me of the 1st Halo 3 trailer, though not sure about the new Xbox console design. Never liked when trailers say 'holiday' since makes no sense when they actually mean. Guess we'll see more at E3 2020.
ronnie42 wrote:
From what I saw kind of reminds me of the 1st Halo 3 trailer, though not sure about the new Xbox console design. Never liked when trailers say 'holiday' since makes no sense when they actually mean. Guess we'll see more at E3 2020.
It will be November 2020. Just like every other flagship Xbox console.
At least we now know the official name and look of the next-gen Xbox, Xbox Series X. Interesting name...
https://imgur.com/RDEUVKr

:)
Good callout on the resemblance to that early H3 reveal. I got major Ark vibes from what we saw last night.

However, I don't think what was shown is ultimately very significant. Mostly just a "Hey, Halo will be there."
At least we now know the official name and look of the next-gen Xbox, Xbox Series X. Interesting name...
I can't figure out Xbox's naming conventions... I suppose the name doesn't really matter though, just that it works well.