Voice actors you'd like to see as personalized AIs

OP vdsvjidsfjj

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 7
We have confirmation that Erika Ishii will be a multiplayer AI in Halo Infinite! Now, the question is: who else do we want to see as a personalized companion?
Goes without saying, I'd love a Keith David or James Earl Jones AI. I just love them as actors/voice actors.
I'd like to see the mother of dragons aka Emilia Clarke voice an AI. Obviously Samuel L Jackson and Morgan Freeman would be epic too.
Just to name a few:

Majority of these aren't known to be voice actors but who cares lol

Chris Ray Gun
Keith David
Jeff Goldblum
Ryan Reynolds
Mr. T
Dr. Disrespect
you know the one we all want

Spoiler:
Show
We have confirmation that Erika Ishii will be a multiplayer AI in Halo Infinite! Now, the question is: who else do we want to see as a personalized companion?
Definitely the legends of Keith David (voice of the Arbiter), Steve Downes (Master Chief), and Jen Taylor (Cortana/Halsey). I would also like the Firefight voices from OG Halo Reach to make a return if possible.
Don't know about voice actors but I'd love to hear classic Halo characters like Sgt. Stacker, Sgt. Johnson and Chips Dubbo.
Goes without saying, I'd love a Keith David or James Earl Jones AI. I just love them as actors/voice actors.
James Earl Jones is a no brainer imo. I heard a friends sat nav with Darth Vader's voice, not sure if it really was James Earl Jones but it was good. My mate missed a turn on purpose... The sat nav replied "I find your lack of faith disturbing" lol.

One voice I would like as an option is Alexander Scaarsgard, he's Pennywise in the remake of the Stephen King classic IT. Others include Tim Curry (also Pennywise) originally and Alan Rickman or Robin Williams who are no longer with us. The last two could be hilarious imo, possibly too distracting if done right.
Virgil from Doom Eternal :D
Sergeant Johnson, of course!
I would love hear The Rookie's voice again.
BRUCE CAMPBELL
How has nobody said Samuel L. Jackson yet?
Spoiler:
Show
Nathen fillion
I would love hear The Rookie's voice again.
So you have chosen silence? I could actually get behind this.
On a related note, I want how much they talk to be customizable. The announcer has become way too much of a chatter box after Halo: Reach.
I mean, if I could have anyone I wanted, David Attenborough, probably won't happen though.
Jeff Goldblum
Ryan Reynolds
I would totally be game for these two.
Lennie James, the only competition for Jeff Steitzer and the actual greatest Titan.
Arnold Schwarzenegger. Get to the Choppa!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 7