3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. ...
  8. 7
Adam Sandler.
Cryogeni wrote:
I'm honestly surprised none of you even thought about Ewan McGregor.
“Hello There!” Upon spawning.
I mean, if I could have anyone I wanted, David Attenborough, probably won't happen though.
  • Initial Game Start: And here we have... Humanity in their most ecological environment... war.
  • Killing Spree: This spartan has become quite experienced and is thus revered among his peers...
  • Noob Getting Destroyed: As you can see the youngling spartans become over eager. The lack of experience and ineptitude to execute, creates destruction and considerable embarrassment for the tribe.
morgan freeman
John Oliver
Brandon Keener aka Garrus Vakarian from Mass Effect. Just in case my weapons need some calibrating.
  • Red vs Blue cast
  • The ROCK
  • Dr Disrespect
  • exuberant witness
  • Samual L. Jackson
  • Jack Black
  • Nathan Fillion
Nolan North, he could actually do three different characters with his talent, at least!
Taika Waititi
Richard Ayoade
Darin De Paul
How about some flippy, spinny sh*t from Ozzy Man?
Peter Dinklage so I can pretend I'm playing Destiny year one again.
Joe Taslim, Hiroyuki Sanada, Lewis Tan, Jessica McNamee, Mehcad Brooks and Josh Lawson are another great choice to be involved in Halo Infinite. They were in the Mortal Kombat 2021 movie. I can definitely see them playing as Spartans in the new Halo video game.
A couple of people have mentioned Paul Bettany using his Jarvis voice. I think that's an excellent suggestion.

I also would love to have a Katee Sackhoff voiced AI........honestly, I really just want it to feel like Starbuck is keeping me updated from the CIC.
Johnson
Gravemind
Didact
Guilty Spark
Truth, Mercy and Regret
Chief and the rest of Blue Team
Cortana
Arbiter
Buck And the rest of the ODST’s
Locke and the rest of fire team Osiris
Atriox
Red Team
Lord Hood
Keyes
Miranda Keyes
Halsey
Isabelle
Yap Yap
Cutter
Laskey
Palmer
Noble Team
Librarian
Master Builder
Ship Master
Tartarus
All new Infinite Characters

Matter of fact all Major Fictional Characters should have a roll!

Non Fictional- Jeff Steitzer (not sure if that is spelled correctly)
I'd like to see Melanie Minichino return as Exuberant Witness, though I don't know if that could work seeing as how she isn't in a chip. Unless they're not restricting AI companions to just chips, which would be cool.

I'd also like to see the obvious ones like Auntie Dot, Superintendent, and BB. Actors that I think would be cool to have are Sam Witwer and Ashley Eckstein from the Clone Wars series.
George Kittle. He’s already a big Halo fan, even has the Master Chief on his forearm.
I'm gonna go with the boring and obvious choice that will probably be in the game anyway.
Jen Taylor
Penitent Tangent from Halo 2
We need a Shyway AI too, and maybe other community figures
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. ...
  8. 7