Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

Watchdog Isn't The Only Thing In Store For 152!

OP Deaths Shadow74

So for whom it may concern, my fellow 152 legends and those brave enough to pursue the maximum rank in Halo 5. We are all aware that Watchdog is one of our trophies for getting to the rank.
Here's what we've been shown so far:
  • Watchdog Armor coating
  • Watchdog Assault Rifle coating
  • Watchdog Battle Rifle coating
And there is confirmed to be more. It's most likely that we will be getting additional weapon coatings, but perhaps even vehicle coatings and special banner/emblem? Maybe just maybe even an armor effect, since those are confirmed to be coming back as well.
What do you think? What would you like to see?
A special 'personal AI' would be pretty cool (probably unlikely though)
Exuberant Witness as a personal AI? Or a special AI that looks like a Halo 5 Guardian? Would be sick.
Or just a unique and original AI for guys who got Watchdog. I'd love that so much
An armor effect would be cool although I'm not expecting much else than what's listed. I'm just happy we're getting something.
a watchdog vehicle coating would be slick
I'm guessing a full watchdog suite for all weapons/vehicles and a weapon charm/emblem and player card if they return.
Exuberant Witness as a personal AI? Or a special AI that looks like a Halo 5 Guardian? Would be sick.
Or just a unique and original AI for guys who got Watchdog. I'd love that so much
Exuberant and Buck need neeed neeeeed their voices in Infinite in some way. They're just too good - Exuberant's excitability, Buck's professional casualness... And also the way he harshly chews you out for losing matches of Warzone Assault as the Attackers xD Like, if you fail at the Destroy the Core stage he's just like "Y'know, I thought you'd be able to pull it off in the nick of time like a Spartan, guess I was mistaken."

That said, I can't see a personal AI being a thing for us 152's. It's probably gonna be a vehicle skin or VISR as my guess :)
Sylxeria wrote:
Exuberant and Buck need neeed neeeeed their voices in Infinite in some way. They're just too good - Exuberant's excitability, Buck's professional casualness... And also the way he harshly chews you out for losing matches of Warzone Assault as the Attackers xD Like, if you fail at the Destroy the Core stage he's just like "Y'know, I thought you'd be able to pull it off in the nick of time like a Spartan, guess I was mistaken."
Losing when Buck is my announcer makes me cry lmao
Sylxeria wrote:
"You can never have too many flags, let's get some more."
Best damn CTF intro line of any game the way he delivers.

I love all Bucks objective callouts so much 🤣
Sylxeria wrote:
I know right x'D I love him so much, and the fact he's a Spartan now makes that even better! I wish I could see more of him, but it might be a while :(
Jerome and Blue Team too, like hhhh Jerome's gunning for John's position I think, he even jumped out of a ship in orbit hah. I really hope the two get to meet someday, even if it's just in a book :>

Sylxeria wrote:
"You can never have too many flags, let's get some more."
Best damn CTF intro line of any game the way here delivers.

I love all Bucks objective callouts so much 🤣
Oh maaannn that line is wonderful too <3
And his reactions to your medals. "That's a double, and that's a triple!" "Are they letting you kill them??"

Buck is just.... I need his callouts in Infinite, I need them so bad.
Sylxeria wrote:
Sylxeria wrote:
I know right x'D I love him so much, and the fact he's a Spartan now makes that even better! I wish I could see more of him, but it might be a while :(
Jerome and Blue Team too, like hhhh Jerome's gunning for John's position I think, he even jumped out of a ship in orbit hah. I really hope the two get to meet someday, even if it's just in a book :>
It's a small galaxy. It's only a matter of time i'd say!
Nah Spartan Buck
I wouldn't mind an armor effect.
If we can’t play as flood infection forms in halo infinite I’m not playing it. But seriously, I would love to see some type of equipment that isn’t just a coating. I love watchdog, but how awesome would it be to have something else like a charm or special visor?
X 1NF1NI7Y wrote:
I wouldn't mind an armor effect.
Bringing back armor effects would work really well considering the armory is supposed to be stylized like Reach