Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

Weapons To Add

OP DaNegativeOne

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Energy Sword "Helios" . Primary swing and melee attacks on ground and in air create an arc of plasma energy unless either swings hit the target at close range.

Gravity Hammer "Nova" . Primary shockwave slam creates 5 Plasma Explosions in a line.

Spartan Laser "Star-fire" . Bigger and constant Charged beam for 3 seconds. Slightly move laser slowly while firing.

Halo 3 Beam Rifle "Nebula" . Last beam in magazine every 3 magazines creates a black hole that instantly kills npc's and players and rips their atoms apart.

Halo 1 magnum "Opis" . Grenade Launcher attached. Fire a sticky grenade by pressing the melee button while aiming down sights.

Halo reach Plasma Launcher. Nuff said.

Halo Reach Concussion Rifle.

Halo Reach Concussion Rifle "Triple Threat" . Launch three concussion projectiles at a slight 35 degree each apart from the straight middle projectile.

Halo 2 Battle Rifle.

Halo 4 Storm Rifle "Hurricane" . Plasma Grenade Launcher attached. 10 grenades every magazine. Alt fire by Aiming Down Sights and pressing the melee button.

Halo 5 Hydra "Hades" . Better tracking. Lock on to enemies with ADS and keep ADS or Hip Fire to launch better homing rockets in a volley with holding right trigger.

Suppressor "Surprise" . Bringing back the classic Halo 4 automatic suppressor.

Binary Rifle "Zero to One" . Binary Rifle shoots bursting 3 times.

Boltshot "Original Design" . Bringing back the classic Boltshot. ADS and Melee button to charge the shotgun mode and fire.

Scattershot "Raging Inferno" . Shoot the Shots in a burst of 3 rounds with the last round having ADS tracking bullets.

Incineration Cannon . "Fire and Flames" . The incineration ball expands at it's impact and THEN explodes twice the size of it's expansion.

Fuel Rod Cannon "Strider" . Shoots curving tracking fuel rod projectiles.

Halo 3 rocket launcher "Blaze of Glory" . Rockets track onto ADS location with two bigger explosions. Can only hold 1 rocket each mag.
more reverse engineered covenant/forerunner tech
I want a shotgun that shoots confetti (not to be taken seriously)
I think this needs to be taken seriously. Paired with Grunt Birthday Party, this would be a joy!
This is just an idea I had, but a bolt action sniper rifle with increased projectile speed and accuracy.
But I’m really interested to see what infinite will have.
A bolt action with increased damage/accuracy would be awesome, but I think the projectile speed will have to be slower. Halo 4 and 5 are ray traced I'm pretty sure, which means there is no projectile, so it's basically an instant laser beam. It's either that, or the projectile is really really fast. To compensate for higher damage, I think you'd have to slow down the projectile so that it's hard to hit. Maybe waist up is a kill, but it's gotta be harder to hit.

Return of the spiker would be awesome too! I LOVED the spiker and spike grenade. Maybe some kind of spike sniper rifle with the higher damage, slower projectile, and less ammo? If you could pin someone to the wall with the spiker or spike rifle, that would be freakin awesome
In my opinion we should be getting rid of, not adding new guns. Systems like this create what I refer to as: The Redundancy Effect. 343 does not want to get rid of iconic or recently added guns, but they want to add new ones. The result is a lot of guns that do the same thing, you have Storm Rifles and Plasma Rifles, you have Grenade Launchers and Brute Shots, you have DMR's and Magnums, you have DMR's and Covenant Carbines and Light Rifles, you have Battle Rifles and Magnums, it's a total mess! So no, I feel that we should be removing weapons first, not adding them. If you want new weapons so badly, you have to bite the bullet and get rid of some others if you want a stable, healthy, memorable weapons sandbox.
Removing redundant guns, and possibly adding back some classic ones and maybe a small amount new ones would be better than adding more variations of already existing weapons.
HYv47 wrote:
Also maybe a Covenant shotgun?
I was also thinking that, it would be interesting to see.
This is just an idea I had, but a bolt action sniper rifle with increased projectile speed and accuracy.
How about this, you know how snipers are not ritical based, and you HAVE to accout for the angle at which the bullet drops? Basically, if you're niping across say Sidewinder, you'd have to look up about... Call it... 15° to compensate. Although it would be hard as hell to snipe with it, if you CAN hit, you will be greatly rewarded. The ritical just says, hey, this is the center of your screen, it would basically be nothing but a dot. If anybody else knows how to explain this, be my guest, I sucked at it anyway.
I'm not sure at to what exactly the mechanics of it would be, but since the UNSC has now acquired much covenant technology, it would be cool to see a UNSC weapon that fires plasma.
A bolt action with increased damage/accuracy would be awesome, but I think the projectile speed will have to be slower. Halo 4 and 5 are ray traced I'm pretty sure, which means there is no projectile, so it's basically an instant laser beam. It's either that, or the projectile is really really fast. To compensate for higher damage, I think you'd have to slow down the projectile so that it's hard to hit. Maybe waist up is a kill, but it's gotta be harder to hit.

Return of the spiker would be awesome too! I LOVED the spiker and spike grenade. Maybe some kind of spike sniper rifle with the higher damage, slower projectile, and less ammo? If you could pin someone to the wall with the spiker or spike rifle, that would be freakin awesome
Yeah that makes sense, I also would think it would be cool to see the brute spike weapons return
The sandbox is horrifically bloated as it is, adding more weapons would only make it worse. Anything added in Halo 5 needs to be gone, along with the entire REQ system that was clearly designed with microtransactions in mind over gameplay.

Yeah that makes sense, I also would think it would be cool to see the brute spike weapons return
I've always seen the brute weapons as pretty heavy hitting/heavy duty weapons, so a high damage, slower projectile brute sniper wouldn't be super far fetched.

I've always seen the brute weapons as pretty heavy hitting/heavy duty weapons, so a high damage, slower projectile brute sniper wouldn't be super far fetched.
A brute sniper would be awesome to use, and following what other brute weapons are like it could have like a blade on it or something.

A brute sniper would be awesome to use, and following what other brute weapons are like it could have like a blade on it or something.
When I played reach, I was really hoping for a special assassination when holding a brute weapon. Maybe in Infinite!
HYv47 wrote:
I just want every single weapon put into Infinite that was in a Halo game. And with REQs I think they should only be in multiplayer. Also maybe a Covenant shotgun?
This guy is taking the "Super Smash Brothers Ultimate" approach when it comes to adding weapons.... I like it
The red vs blue reference is funny
Entropy91 wrote:
The sandbox is horrifically bloated as it is, adding more weapons would only make it worse. Anything added in Halo 5 needs to be gone, along with the entire REQ system that was clearly designed with microtransactions in mind over gameplay.
Like I said, we can also discuss the trash weapons in Halo, try to get some removed, and even changed/altered.
Okay, this doesn't follow the topic of "Weapons" per se, but it modifies a weapon on a vehicle. I call it...

Turtlehog - Level 3: This hog was designed to protect the users from snipers and other stray bullets. Improved warthog with Scorpion class armor plating, slightly improved chaingun, but now it moves at 2/3 of the speed.

Tortoisehog - Level 6: For those who just. Can't. Die. Further improved Turtlehog with even more armor plating than whatever the covanent consider god, experimental chaingun and sporting tank treads instead of wheels causing it to move at about the same speed as a scorpion.
(Essentially the chaingun is a rapid-fire gauss cannon.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2