1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 7
I want the Halo 4 Magnum, ak "Sticky Detonator". The Sticky Detonator and the Grenade launcher from reach are the most fun weapons i ever used on the halo series.
Personal wish list :

1. Red energy swords used by Covenant Special forces
  2. ODST silenced smg
  3. ODST silenced pistol
  4. The OG shotty, not this new bulldog
Here's my AR list. The Models may be the cake, but no cake is good without icing... Except angel food cake. The models are all level 1, it's the mods that one needs to worry about:

MA37 Assault Rifle: Maybe not as effective as its brothers, but it's still useful on the field. 32 Clip, 288 reserve.

MA5B Assault Rifle: Sometimes 60 rounds is better than 32. 60 rounds in the clip, 600 in the reserves.

MA5C Assault Rifle: "I need a weapon." 32 Rounds in the clip, 352 in reserves.

MA5D Assault Rifle: What's the difference Between and MA5C, and an MA5D? Nobody knows. 32 round magazine with 224 rounds in reserves.

MA5E Assault Rifle: If any were as close to the legend as they say, it would be this one. 32 clip, 320 reserve. The ammo counter and compass has also been modified to contain multiple uses, such as a 3X zoom. Unfortunately, it can only be used as a reconnaissance scope.

MAD Assault Rifle: The last variant of AR to feature the ability to fire without powering up, making this an effective weapon against the Lekgolo. 30 round clip with 300 reserve.

Now that the models have been given, let's go over the mods. LP is how many points one can put towards their regular loadout weapon mods, the max being 10:

5. Long barrel - 2 LP
5. Lazer targeter - 2 LP
7. Kinetic Bolts - 4 LP
5. Stabilization jets - 2 LP
6. Silencer - 2 LP
4. Extended Clip - 1 LP
3. Recon sight - 2 LP
5. Threat marker - 1 LP
4. Sound Dampener - 1 LP
3. Hybrid sight - 2 LP
6. Long sights - 3 LP
3. Morph sights - 2 LP
6. Energy bayonet - 1 LP
7. Knight blade - 2 LP

Not all Assault Rifle models are compatible with mods. The MA5B, for example, being incompatible with all mods. Certain mods are also incompatible with each other.

Also, each mod is unlocked at their own respective req level.
I just thought of something. Special Rounds. Here's the variants for a classic MA37 Assault Rifle:

Tracer:
20 round clip. 200 spare rounds. Each bullet homes in on enemies, sacrificing projectile speed in the process.

Explosive:
15 round clip. 105 spare rounds. Each bullet explodes on impact dealing 2X damage.

Armor piercing: These rounds can allegedly break a shield as easy as pie. It sucks at handling flesh though. 32 rounds, 288 reserve.

Kinetic bolts: these rounds can cut through vehicle armor really easy. It holds 32 ready and 288 reserve.

Heavy duty: these rounds can cut a Scorpion to size like nobody's business. 20 ready, 200 reserve ammo.
What kind of Weapons do you think 343 should add to Halo Infinite? Me? I think...

"Red Menace" (Fuel Rod Cannon) - Adopted by the Forerunners, the FRG was redesigned to leave highly toxic pools of red acid after impact. Improved Fuel Rod Cannon with faster fire rate and feeder magazine.

"Longshot" (Sniper Rifle) - If you're not in cover, you're all the way in the back. Sniper rifle with 1 clip size, 2X damage, and 4, 8, and 16X zoom.

"Sharkface" - (Flamethrower) - This weapon was recovered from a tower after it collapsed. Perhaps it still works. Improved flamethrower with 2X range.
The Answer (SAW - REQ weapon)
Nornfang
Halo Combat Evolved Pistol
Railgun
Incineration grenades needs to make a comeback. Perfect for dealing with the flood and Brute chieftains....
We should bring back the Flamethrower, Railgun, and Spartan Laser in Halo Infinite. I’d like to see that happen.
I see anti flood matter is your dice! 343 needs to listen, because I feel the same way, and I'm sure alot of others do too.
I would like some more grenade types. Right now we have Frags, Plasma and maybe Splinter grenades. Ain't a bad variety, but I think a fourth and fifth slot would do nicely. As for what those slots would fill... no clue, maybe types that function more like the equipment in Halo 3?
I also thought about this. I feel like they'll add the spike grenade back, as well as the firebomb grenades, since those were both Brute grenades.
Time for the Battle Rifle variants! The models are all level 2:

XBR55 Service Rifle - 60 rounds, an alternate semi-auto fire mode, and 120 reserve rounds.

BR55 Service Rifle - 36 rounds, 3 round bursts, 108 reserve rounds. A definite classic. This variant can operate while powered down for maximum efficiency against Lekgolo.

BR55 Heavy Barrel Service Rifle: 36 round clip, 3 round bursts, 108 reserve rounds.

BR85 Heavy Barrel Service Rifle: 36 rounds, 3 round bursts, 108 rounds reserve. The heavier barrel makes this weapon more effective, but incompatible with any barrel mods.

BR85N Service Rifle: 36 rounds, 3 round bursts, 144 rounds reserve. It just seems naked without the sight.

BR88 Lightweight Service Rifle: Ultra light weight makes this weapon easier to control recoil and faster melee speeds. It can also operate while powered down. 30 ready, 90 reserve rounds.

Mods:
5. Long barrel - 2 LP
5. Lazer targeter - 2 LP
7. Kinetic Bolts - 4 LP
5. Stabilization jets - 2 LP
6. Silencer - 2 LP
4. Extended Clip - 1 LP
3. Recon sights - 2 LP
5. Threat marker - 1 LP
4. Sound Dampener - 1 LP
3. Hybrid sights - 2 LP
6. Long sights - 3 LP
3. Morph sights - 2 LP
6. Energy bayonet - 1 LP
7. Knight blade - 2 LP
7. Sentinel sights - 4 LP
4. Classic sights - 2 LP

Once again, not all mods are compatible with certain weapons. The sights mods, for example are only compatible with the BR85N SR, and the BR88 LSR.
They should bring back the target locater! I thought it was really satisfying to use in Reach.
For different versions,
Basic: Normal rocket bombardment.
Schism: Glassing Laser, single beam.
Bunker Buster: MAC round, single shot.
Excalibur: Longsword Bombing run, Long but thin target area.
I would definitely like the SAW to come back that was always a fun weapon to use both in Halo 4 and 5.
I would like some more grenade types. Right now we have Frags, Plasma and maybe Splinter grenades. Ain't a bad variety, but I think a fourth and fifth slot would do nicely. As for what those slots would fill... no clue, maybe types that function more like the equipment in Halo 3?
Well, youre in luck. Frags and Plasma nades are of course in the game along with spike grenades and lightning grenades.

To the OP
for some new sandbox elements, I would like brute weapons to be expanded upon. The mangler is basically a brute revolver and i love it. It feels brutish but with more tech. The ravager on the other hand feels more like a forerunner weapon. I get it, the banished were on the ark for like almost 10 years but i dont think that calls for such a different weapon design. Brutes are the closest to human creatures in halo in terms of tech. The brutes use projectile weapons and grenades and I would like to see that reflected in their weapons.

I think a new version of the spiker should come back. Along with some type of heavy brute projectile weapon that isnt plasma based.
They should bring back the target locater! I thought it was really satisfying to use in Reach.
For different versions,
Remember how the tramsmitter worked in Red VS Blue? That should be how the MAC Cannon is fired.
I would definitely like the SAW to come back that was always a fun weapon to use both in Halo 4 and 5.
Hated it. The anser was nice though. Give it about a 50 round drum with maybe 100 spare rounds. That's what I would use. I absolutely HATED the saw. It seemed like a mock AR.
Brutes are the closest to human creatures...
I'm so glad I finished the post, because if I stopped at this, I would've personally saw to it that you change your mind. If you EVER say that they are even remotely close to humans, I can't be held responsible for what I'd do to you. Although the Jackals shouldn't have ever been in halo PERIOD, I can appreciate them more now that Brutes were introduced in part 2. Bungie was probably the master of making you feel for your enemies one way or another, because those two, along with the drones, drove me up the -yoinking- wall. They weren't even hard, I just hated them. Sangheilis are cool, I appreciate them, Lekgolos and Unggoy, however, I feel bad for them. Enslaved to fight for the Covanent. When you need to "use" an Arbiter for taming those, that's low. 343, however, only makes you hate your enemies, so they actually HAVE to make the Forerunners hard to kill since players don't hesitate.
1. Spartan laser
2. Sentinel Beam
3. Classic plasma rifle
4. Incineration grenade
5. Flamethrower (for against the Flood).
For different versions,
Remember how the tramsmitter worked in Red VS Blue? That should be how the MAC Cannon is fired.
I do not. The farthest I got in RvB was the ODST highway fight
For different versions,
I do not. The farthest I got in RvB was the ODST highway fight
The transmitter Texas setup at the vault heist. I could never count so I'll just say 50 lazer pointers closed in on the transmitter. You'd have to have seen it to know what I'm talking about. Still, would be a pretty cool weapon. It would be a pickup like the Missile Pod or Minigun Turret, and be destroyed after a single use. Just remember to stand WAY THE HELL BACK.
I miss the brute grenade launcher
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 7