Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

What are you most excited for in Infinite?

OP ITSaGiraffe57

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Hey everyone, we're finally starting to see the shape infinite will take with the recent gameplay demo and cannon fodder post, so I was wondering what are you guys most excited to see/do in infinite? I'm excited for new weapons, the ability to grab and throw fusion coils, and the return of equipment. Storywise I'm beyond excited to see how he banished got to be as prominent as they are, and how the story plays out. I'm also really hoping that we can see the palace of pain or other references to ancient humanity on the ring, but that's just kinda blind hope. And as a side note, can we please keep the responses on here positive, there are a million threads about why people are nervous about/dislike infinite, I would like to keep this one just about what we're looking forward to in infinite.
I'm mostly excited to see what 343 has learned from past experiences. They've made a great campaign storyline with heavy feels, and they've made a multiplayer that I've found quite engaging.

If they can combine all of their strengths and launch a complete project that showcases everything they've learned over the years it could be an unbelievably strong product. The potential is actually astounding.
Honestly, I'm most excited about Forge. Halo 5's version was ridiculously good, so with a new engine and new hardware, the sky's the limit. Seeing as this will be Free to Play and crossplatform with PC, we could get a huge creative community and I expect a lot of mind-blowing Forge creations (hopefully with some fun new tools and a better aesthetic that shrinks the gap between dev made maps and Forge maps)
My reasoning for being excited for Infinite is Childish in nature but even so I can’t wait for it. Simply put its the feeling I’ll get waking up those early mornings with coffee (use to be hot chocolate) after a nice shower with my hair still wet booting up the game and enjoying some multiplayer grinding by myself or with friends. Laughing not a care in the world. In the end what I’m excited for is a new Halo game to experience.
I'm most excited/hoping for warzone firefight improved. I'm one of those people that prefers the PvE to PvP. They had a great foundation in Halo 5 but left so much barren just to make REQ packs viable. For example, instead of having scorpions and vehicles/weapons that get pelican lifted in, or scattered aroud the map, we are left with lifeless maps just to make people buy REQ packs. Some of the maps are great but feel empty and unlived in. I get it's a simulation but it doesn't feel good to play something that barebones.

I'm also hoping they remove enemy shot tracking and massively improve enemy spawning. Having enemy groups spawn on top of you and instantly kill you in warzone sucks.

I really hope they have big maps that let us play with vehicles. Halo 5 had some great vehicle combat.

Outside of that I'm hoping the customisation system is good, and that they keep the microtransactions away from base armour collection.
I am excited to see Master Chief becoming the main character again in the upcoming Halo Infinite. I am also very excited to explore the Zeta Halo Ring in the new Halo video game.
I’m excited for the lore.
Everything from the main story to the Easter eggs.
The Open World.
I’m excited for the lore.
Everything from the main story to the Easter eggs.
I'm really hoping we see the palace of pain or some reference to ancient humanity and the primordial.
The campaign and gameplay looks interesting, bringing back old abilities and introducing new ones. There will probably be new vehicles which could be from Halo Wars 2, and one of them could be the Banished scarab in-game. If so, it'll be cool to see.
sebisonic wrote:
The campaign and gameplay looks interesting, bringing back old abilities and introducing new ones. There will probably be new vehicles which could be from Halo Wars 2, and one of them could be the Banished scarab in-game. If so, it'll be cool to see.
Banished scarab is so much cooler looking than the covenant scarab
me what I wait for infinite ^^ is to be able to pilot + exotic vehicle in the countryside ^^ and why not make a forge campaign with + freedom in being able to pilot the pelican and phantom and other vehicle that does not sound controllable ^^ its will do a spell not to mod the game :)

sorry i'm french and i use google translate x:
me what I wait for infinite ^^ is to be able to pilot + exotic vehicle in the countryside ^^
Yeah, being able to fly something and see the landscape of the ring would be pretty nice to see.
Looking forward to seeing what multiplayer will look like, and finding the "Craig" hidden Easter egg.
I'm looking forward to a more open world Halo experience. I hope there's a lot of things to explore.
I'm excited to do some exploration. When I first saw the crashed ship in the background as the Chief first exits the crashed Pelican in the demo, I really wanted to go explore it. There appeared to be an access point where we could get inside the ship and possibly get a good look around the interior. That and many other aspects of the demo suggested some great exploration opportunities.
I’m mostly excited for the Campaign. Some people say that the Tower might be the Palace of Pain. I want to see for myself if that’s true. I also want to sword duel Jega.
I’m mostly excited for the Campaign. Some people say that the Tower might be the Palace of Pain. I want to see for myself if that’s true. I also want to sword duel Jega.
You my friend have just added something to my list of things I need to do in infinite.
three words PALACE OF PAIN.
Looking forward to a good Halo campaign. It’s much needed.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2