Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

What are you trying in the first Infinite flight?

OP GLIDEop

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
I Would try to get into a big team battle first!
GLIDEop wrote:
I may be mistaken but I believe the first Infinite flight won't feature Big Team Battle
Yep. PvB. Players vs Bots.
From the Multiplayer Reveal Trailer (0:47 seconds) it appears that the Spartan is able to transition from a Sprint to shooting their Battle Rifle instantly. No "recovery frames" to use a fight game term.

I look forward to experimenting with this and learning more.

It's my hope that this is present for all weapons in the game, and that there is an option for players to Sprint By Default, which is a common setting found in many modern shooters today. These two combined I think would be great for Halo Infinite players who would like a more classic feel, but overall the no recovery frames is a total win!
I am curious if the bots killed will be tracked in player stats. If not during the flight, then after launch. My favorite aspect of MCC currently is how many metrics are tracked for me to review.
I am curious if the bots killed will be tracked in player stats. If not during the flight, then after launch. My favorite aspect of MCC currently is how many metrics are tracked for me to review.
That would be interesting honestly
I’m going to try everything they let me try!
Breaking the game. No seriously. I'm going to play in weird and whacky games and garner feedback to give the team based on how it preforms or any issues I find :D

It's not about just having access, you need to be on the look out for bugs, issues or balance issues.
I'm gonna try everything too. I just hope that there's a lot of people going to participate in SEA region
JB Linken wrote:
From the Multiplayer Reveal Trailer (0:47 seconds) it appears that the Spartan is able to transition from a Sprint to shooting their Battle Rifle instantly. No "recovery frames" to use a fight game term.

I look forward to experimenting with this and learning more.

It's my hope that this is present for all weapons in the game, and that there is an option for players to Sprint By Default, which is a common setting found in many modern shooters today. These two combined I think would be great for Halo Infinite players who would like a more classic feel, but overall the no recovery frames is a total win!
I think there should be a penalty for sprinting. A trade off. You can cross the map fast, but there is a delay if you need to shoot. Seems fair to me.
I'm looking to test out the physics and see if they're next gen physics. Here is a great video by Jerasunder walking through Infinite possibly having a next gen physic system. Also they still haven't touched on raytracing, so if that's in the flights it's an added bonus for me since I got my new rig with a 2080ti in it finally!
Hopefully I get in, and in terms of what I’ll play? Well I’ll play it ALL!!!!! 🤣

Believe me I’ll be dropping some hours into the flight!
I really don't understand why they're not doing pvp in the flight..so the first time people can play infinite they can only play bots. What.
I really don't understand why they're not doing pvp in the flight..so the first time people can play infinite they can only play bots. What.
The beta is in phases, so this is just the first part. We will see stuff like PVP and BTB maps later on.
The beta is in phases, so this is just the first part. We will see stuff like PVP and BTB maps later on.
Yes, i've read the post. Still, first impressions matter. Secondly, we are a supposed 4 months away from launch. How are they going to do multiple flights and process all the feedback.
I'm going to test the weapon test environment at the academy, and then afterwards give it a go with the bots from lowest to highest difficulty settings.

With how the bots were described I think we're all going to be impressed. No artificial difficulty like bullet sponges, but instead actually more intelligent responses to not just combat scenarios but to the map itself. Depending how this plays out my concerns of Infinite following in the footsteps of Halo 5's multiplayer might just be blown away. If 343i is putting this much effort into a single aspect of the game it bodes well for what's to come.

I'm actually excited about the possibilities this could all mean for multiplayer.
I'm excited to look through the menus, see if we can unlock any armours or coatings, what challenges are available.

Then I'll focus on doing everything it has to offer, beat all the challenges and teach those bots a thing or two about Halo.
GLIDEop wrote:
Well obviously the firing range mode.

since its clear they actually dedicated time to this training mode
I'm messin with the bots.
Forge I am excited to see what there is
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3