Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

What armor changes would you add to halo infinite

OP InhabitedWaif06

Here's a list of Armor changes I would like to see implemented in Halo infinite

•Addition of Color Wheel (for both armor and visor)
•Return of flaming helmet
•Ability to color specific pieces
•Ability to add Spartan number and stripes anywhere
(Example: Master Chief in Halo legends)
•Ability to place emblem anywhere
•Return of Robo arm and armor effects (inclement weather, etc...)
•Addition of lights that actually work in game

I would love if everything you said was implemented along with black under suits
Why has a colour wheel not been added yet? I usually struggle trying to find the colours I want. Btw, love all of the suggestions, the return of armour effects would be epic and I was suprised they were not added in Halo 4/Halo 5.
Ability to remove markings and stripes.
Or atleast change their colors.

Atleast 3 custom armor options.

Helmet
Chest & shoulders ...could be a set
Body/arms & legs

A choice of emblem, if some armor parts include an emblem.
You can choose to hide it or show it.
Maybe have it appear on multiple parts if you want.
My Top Priority Change would be, unlike Halo 5, Quality over Quantity. From this 230-ish Armors I would throw 200 or more out of the Window. (if they would be going to make a Return anyway...)
I would make them less Shiney and plastic and more like Halo: Reach.. Grittier and stuff.. And I surely wouldn't implement them in ReqPacks.

So. In case of Customization:
Head/Helmet
- Add-ons would be great

Chest
- Maybe with changeable Knifes and Knife Positions, Shotgunshells and other Gimmicks as Add-ons, if they are not integrated in the Armor somehow. Don't overdo it, that u can have like 100 Bullets across your Chest, keep it simple.

Left Shoulder
Right Shoulder
Arms
Legs
Utility
Visor Colour
HuD (Throw some Custom HUD Options in, like in the Campaign.. ^^)
Black or Custom Undersuits. I don't mean the Colours by Custom.. They should be Black, but I mean Patterns, like the Chars from the Campaign. That would be a little, but great Addition.

I'm all for the Armor Effects.. But if you implement them, make them harder to obtain.. Maybe, instead of only an Emblem, you could give them out, if you reach some of the Highest Ranks, alongside some Special Armor here and there..
Or you make them really expensive, if this System has a Chance to return.

And, if there are going to be playable Elites in Infinite.. Give them some love, too. Throw everything from Halo CEA to Halo 5 Guardians and Halo Wars 2 in, what we have seen (Games), alongside some new Armor, and we would have like 25 or 30 Armors for Elites.. It would be -Yoinking!- great!

Yeah, that would be my 5 Cents to it.. :'D ^^
I would want a system like Reach, with credits and all, but make different variations of a single armor piece that can be unlocked with achievements. As for the armor itself, customization should be like Reach as well, but with extras, like the armor for your hips and such. I agree with the color wheel, but there should also be a weathering slider. Everything else would be like Sierra Cyken had already said.
I would just like the ability to customize different parts of the armor and to mix and match. I'm not a fan of everything except the helmet being one piece
Go back to Halo 3 style where it's simple, I think cosmetics already get to much focus when it comes to a shooter.
Although I didn't always like the specific sets, I did always like the fact that the 343 era armor's felt like purpose built sets of unique armor, whereas in Halo 3 and Reach they felt like most of the "variants" were just layered onto the default armor.

That being said, I did also like the various smaller attachments that you could get in Reach.

So I would like to see 343 come out with fewer, but higher quality sets of armor made up for with an abundance of Reach style accessories(pouches, robot arms, grenade belts, etc), that could be placed on any armor in addition to the usual head/chest/Lshoulder/Rshoulder. I would rather 343 focus on a fewer higher quality sets than force them to scrape the bottom of the barrel design wise like they had to in H5.

Your ideas are great I absolutely love the idea of lights on the suit that work being able to toggle them on/off it's the little things that matter. I would love to see a little more cloth on the armor like Jun's little scarf I think cloth would be a great affect.
Color wheel and black undersuits.
Give me the reach set up for armor again and please bring back armor unlocked by achievements it gave purpose and challenge instead of loot packs
i would mainly want more simplistic helmets like the ODST & Mjolnir MK 5-6 Helmets instead of a -Yoinking!- achilles.