Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

What armor piece would you like to return? B)

OP I own animal

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
I'd like playable Elites in general to return, :) but if I had to pick it'd actually be some of the newer helmets! :O I love the design of Achilles, Fotus, Helioskrill. and Recruit. I think they would look really good with some classic touch-ups. B)
I may misspell it, but Venator from Halo 4. I spent so long getting all the needed assassinations for it, I felt like a bad -Yoink-.
I would also like such a system to return to the game whereby players need to complete tasks to unlock certain armor classes.
Since 343 is taking a more 'classic' approach to armor - I'd like to see the original style recon armor to come back.
The first would be the old recon helmet.
The second would be the raider helmet. Just because of the effort it took us in the ARG to find the codes to unlock it.
I want Locke's GEN 2 Hunter Armor, with his custom Techsuit and all.
Mark IV, no question.
I'm lucky Caboose from RvB still has his, so I don't think they'll leave it out of the next game :)
CQB
I'd like playable Elites in general to return, :) but if I had to pick it'd actually be some of the newer helmets! :O I love the design of Achilles, Fotus, Helioskrill. and Recruit. I think they would look really good with some classic touch-ups. B)
Helioskrill if there is one. I'm hoping for good customisation though. That way I can make my own.
The classic armours like recon as well the new types introduced in Halo: Reach. It would also be cool if they brought back the katana from Halo 3.
Vale's armor was one of my favorites in Halo 5, I really hope it makes a comeback.

I also loved the police and AA helmets from Halo Reach.
John9895 wrote:
The classic armours like recon as well the new types introduced in Halo: Reach. It would also be cool if they brought back the katana from Halo 3.
I'd love them to bring back the katana, even if just as a wink to old times. Maybe keep it as a reward to complete every achievement?
halo 3 style security helmet.
The arm of Kate
halo 3 style security helmet.
Yes! I love H3's security helmet too! Sadly I'm not sure if we will ever see it again though due to legal issues. D,:
Not something returning but something new;
SPI.
For the love of god give us canon accurate SPI.
To know the Lore is to know Halo
"Dont be spoiled, dont start a fight. Always be careful, here at night. Because the Spartans might come, in suits that weigh half a ton. And they'll steal from you all you gots, just like they did from Colonel Watts."
if you would consider elites as an armor then I would love to play as them again but if not then I really liked security, hayabusa and emiles eva
I'd be fine with nothing from Halo 5 returning, however I really want that classic armor set from Halo for Mac to be put in.
I would like to see a return of many 343 armors. Such as ranger, path finder and rouge
If playable Elites return, give me the Arbiter armor; old and new.
I would love for the Halo 4 concept hayabusa to come into Infinite.
More realistically I'd like to see the MKV (B) but Gen 3
And Reach's Recon
I'd honestly want to see the Recruit armour again. It's my favourite, non-character specific, GEN II armour.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2