Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

What armors do you wanna see in Halo: Infinite?

OP Mystic xVisions

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
Which Armors are you hoping make a comeback when Halo: Infinite drops?
-GEN2 Mark VI
-Warrior
-Recruit
-GEN2 Scout and Recon
Mark V would be awesome
Mark V CQB, namely the armour worn by the brilliantly adorned Sierra 023.
Hayabusa, Recon, Haunted Helmet, and armor effects
I would love to see the Mark V return, but so far I haven't been happy with any of 343i's versions of the Mark V. The Anniversary, Halo 4 and Halo 5 Mark V's have all been disappointing. I'd rather see something more akin to Bungie's Mark V's. Here are some example images.

Halo Wars, Halo Reach and Halo 3 Mark Vs and IV - Wouldn't mind a mix of these three helmets into one
Here's a Classic and Modern take on the Mark V - Both of which look far better than 343i's
And here's that famous piece everyone loves, which we are yet to see in-game.
There's quite a few but my number 1 would be Helljumper, would love to see that set redone in the new art style.
This. And high emphasis on Recon!
Honestly, I would love to have a system similar to Halo Reach's armor progression and customization. The level of detail and amount of options was amazing. I liked how each armor was distinct

My personal love was for the EOD armor for whatever reason. Additional favorites include: Recon, armor effects, and Hayabusa also amazing (like others have touched on) I simply love earning my armor and that it meant accomplishing something.
Which Armors are you hoping make a comeback when Halo: Infinite drops?
i would love to see some H3 armors like security or Hayabusa
This. And high emphasis on Recon!
I'd love to see Recon and Hayabusa make the cut and appear in Halo Infinite. Hayabusa was a real fan favorite
I would absolutely love to the see the Haunted Helmet return with some updated graphics.
I would love to see the Mark V return, but so far I haven't been happy with any of 343i's versions of the Mark V. The Anniversary, Halo 4 and Halo 5 Mark V's have all been disappointing. I'd rather see something more akin to Bungie's Mark V's. Here are some example images.

Halo Wars, Halo Reach and Halo 3 Mark Vs and IV - Wouldn't mind a mix of these three helmets into one
Here's a Classic and Modern take on the Mark V - Both of which looks far better than 343i's
And here's that famous piece everyone loves, which we are yet to see in-game.
343i's versions of the Mark V's have been very disappointing, I agree 100%. Hopefully they'll bring some nostalgia back, and go with some old versions of Bungie's designs. Would absolutely love to see some throwbacks.
The Hyabusa one of course. Only I sort of hope there is some way to canonize it as to appear in the campaign. So far the only story to include it is RvB Grifball miniseries.
I was just thinking about this earlier!

Of course I think that Mark V and Mark VI should be included. I am aslo am a huge fan of the Mark IV armor that Red team from Halo wars uses. Other classic designs I woulr love are ODST maybe even Rogue from H3.

As far as the newer designs from 343, I would like to see Dynast from H5 return, and Recruit. I really like the design for Recruit for some reason.
All halo 3 armor sets updated , In the way mark 6 was for chief.
ODST armor not the junky one from halo 4 Halo 5 was ok but you know they could do better
ODST armor not the junky one from halo 4 Halo 5 was ok but you know they could do better
You mean like make these guys. I do think the ODST should not be given a full color set up like the spartan models, but maybe have plates of their armor take on the primary and secondary color so they still look militaristic.
Military police, operator, and pilot helmets
Halo 3 Security, primarily the helmet but would also like the large pauldrons.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3