Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

What armors do you wanna see in Halo: Infinite?

OP Mystic xVisions

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
All the original stuff like MK 4 5 6, reach armor but actually done correctly, and a -Yoinking!- bucket.
This dude. This is what we need.
I am kinda a Halo 3 era EVA guy, so I have to go with that armorm I mean it looks so badass now that I look at it and think of Agent Maine from RVB.

I hope that I dont have to gain it randomly through idiotic Req Packs or anything having to do with that B.S.
All the original stuff like MK 4 5 6, reach armor but actually done correctly, and a -Yoinking!- bucket.
This dude. This is what we need.
Yes it is
Literally none of Halo 5, except for maybe like 10 or 12.. 😂😂
Campaign Osiris and Blue Team Armor
The Classic Ones (Mark IV; V; VI, Recon, ODST, etc.)
Everything Reach (without Attachments, most looked a bit odd)

And, for the Love of God, please about everything you can find for Elites (Minor, Councillor, Honor Guard, Broken Jaw Standard, all of H2: Anniversary, the Ones from Halo Wars [+2] etc. etc.), that we can have at least 15 to 20 Sets for them. Ouh, yeah.. Confirm playable Elites pls. H2A Model. 😂😂
Apparently the Hayabusa armour was only a one off and chances of it making a comeback are very slim....which sucks!!!!

Personally i just hope they bring back Recon and ODST/Helljumper.

Reintroducing a new variant of the Rogue armour from Halo 3 would be interesting.
RossoCCX wrote:
Reintroducing a new variant of the Rogue armour from Halo 3 would be interesting.
It's crazy how it was just sort of forgotten. The Gen 2 version looks more like an EVA - Recruit hybrid than the original Rogue. Poor Carolina.
My Top 5 Requests will be
1) EOD
2) TECHNICIAN
3) RECON GEN1
4) MKIV
5) MKIV
Anything as long as I can accurately cosplay as RvB characters
Jist use Mark V or VI
<p></p>
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2