Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

What armors do you wanna see in Halo: Infinite?

OP Mystic xVisions

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
All the original stuff like MK 4 5 6, reach armor but actually done correctly, and a -Yoinking!- bucket.
This dude. This is what we need.
I am kinda a Halo 3 era EVA guy, so I have to go with that armorm I mean it looks so badass now that I look at it and think of Agent Maine from RVB.

I hope that I dont have to gain it randomly through idiotic Req Packs or anything having to do with that B.S.
All the original stuff like MK 4 5 6, reach armor but actually done correctly, and a -Yoinking!- bucket.
This dude. This is what we need.
Yes it is
Literally none of Halo 5, except for maybe like 10 or 12.. 😂😂
Campaign Osiris and Blue Team Armor
The Classic Ones (Mark IV; V; VI, Recon, ODST, etc.)
Everything Reach (without Attachments, most looked a bit odd)

And, for the Love of God, please about everything you can find for Elites (Minor, Councillor, Honor Guard, Broken Jaw Standard, all of H2: Anniversary, the Ones from Halo Wars [+2] etc. etc.), that we can have at least 15 to 20 Sets for them. Ouh, yeah.. Confirm playable Elites pls. H2A Model. 😂😂
Apparently the Hayabusa armour was only a one off and chances of it making a comeback are very slim....which sucks!!!!

Personally i just hope they bring back Recon and ODST/Helljumper.

Reintroducing a new variant of the Rogue armour from Halo 3 would be interesting.
RossoCCX wrote:
Reintroducing a new variant of the Rogue armour from Halo 3 would be interesting.
It's crazy how it was just sort of forgotten. The Gen 2 version looks more like an EVA - Recruit hybrid than the original Rogue. Poor Carolina.
My Top 5 Requests will be
1) EOD
2) TECHNICIAN
3) RECON GEN1
4) MKIV
5) MKIV
Anything as long as I can accurately cosplay as RvB characters
Jist use Mark V or VI
<p></p>
Halo Reach commando chest and helmet, preferably with the UA attachments.
I miss having pockets and pouches on my armor that look good.
Mostly taking from 3 and Reach. I don't like a lot of the twisted abominations 4 and 5 dreamed up.
ODST
EOD
Recon
Scout
Gungnir
MK 4, 5 6
Military Police
Air Assault
X19Doug95 wrote:
Jist use Mark V or VI
<p></p>
I mean all of the characters
X19Doug95 wrote:
Jist use Mark V or VI
<p></p>
I mean all of the characters
But back in the Halo 1 and 2 days eveyone was in mark v kr mark iv.
There's a lot but I'd say hayabusa is my personal favourite.
I would like to see MK 4, 5 and 6

correct reach armor and the song for the trailer (if) should be Doin’ it right by daft punk (for the lols) including a proper N 6 armor too

fan favorite reach helmets but like 10 of them

Achillies, hellcat, helioskrill and hayabusa, nightfall/ODST, seeker for my morning coffee, and Maybe some others(but add the space diaper)

A bucket (I’m serious about that)

Some lighter armors so not everything is 10 tons

AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, DO NOT PUT 300 VARIANTS OF THE SAME THING

Thank You
-BurningSoul7645
Locus helmet is my favorite helmet ever. Of all time. I really hope it'll be back in Infinite.
Helioskrill is one of my favorite armor sets, especially the 2 Skins, so I hope that/those come back as well.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3