Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

What armors do you want to return

OP TehVidmaster

Personally I’d love to see helioskrill return as a legacy reward for beating MCC on legendary but I’d also like to see Gen 1 recon, and Hayabusa return it definitely won’t happen but I can hope.
Hayabusa is most likely being replaced by Yoroi, and I’m okay with that. I would like to see Yoroi have a more Raider-style faceplate, with a smaller visor and a menacing mempo-like appearance as an option though. As far as returning though, let’s get some classic Security love with that classic Marathon look.
Athlon, it is one of the better armors Fromm the gen-2 platform and would work very well with the classic inspired visual style of Infinite.
I’d love to see updated sets for Helioskrill, Gungnir, and Halo 4’s Scout helmet, but what I want most is an ODST set
All of my favorites have bee confirmed except Warrior, Commando (GEN2 version), Recruit, and ODST, so I would love to see those. This isn't specific to any one armor set, but I also hope there's a good variety of armor cores and pauldrons so that it's not just a bunch of helmets without supplemental armor to match.
I’d love to see updated sets for Helioskrill, Gungnir, and Halo 4’s Scout helmet, but what I want most is an ODST set
There's a version based on Halo 4/5 Scout called Celox.

Source: Halopedia
I hope so :)
Kevin5190 wrote:
There's a version based on Halo 4/5 Scout called Celox.
Source: Halopedia
Neat, thanks!
While many armors for Infinite that have been shown or hinted at I was wanting to return like CQC and Gungnir, I would like to see how the Locus helmet from Halo 4 and Halo 5 can be redesigned with Halo Infinite. Maybe a possible visor, with the front smooth part being lifted up showing a visor underneath.
I want to see Achilles make a return but give it the Samurai Armor treatment we saw, I liked the Future look Spartan Design but I like it to have that Traditional Spartan Look
The halo 3 rogue armor set would be awesome to have again.
Not a full set of armor, but I'd like the Military Police helmet to come back. Hoping since season 1 is Reach focused they'll bring it back. Didn't like the double-flashlight version in 5 as much as the customizable one in Reach, but since we have helmet customization back that won't be an issue.
MK 5 I hope. Love that classic chief look.
I dare them to make Seeker look good. (Though canon-wise, all the seeker armors are on the Infinity and probably got blown up, so...)
Zelliam wrote:
MK 5 I hope. Love that classic chief look.
Well, the helmet is confirmed in two different flavors! Reach-like and the new "Zeta"
One of my favorites as well.
For the story about the game I would like to see again the Hellcat armor is based on the first advanced humans.
His helmet isn't that flashy but the description says it "sounds so familiar" and it really looks like a MARK II with the 343 touch.