Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

What armour Would you like to see returned?

OP Speshelby

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
My preferred armour to return would be obviously Mark VI and Recon.
The Rogue helmet from Halo 3. It's a classic.
All of them
I'm genuinely surprised, usually the first post is begging for Hayabusa to come back.
halo 3 style security, h4 recruit, and maybe a redesign of seeker
I'm genuinely surprised, usually the first post is begging for Hayabusa to come back.
honestly, Hayabusa was overrated

as much as I wasn't a fan of it, it is a bit disappointing that we may never see it again, unless 343 can get team ninja to agree to doing another halo reference in their next game or what ever game they release around the time of infinite's release, but the final say may fall to Microsoft as they will have to agree to such a Easter egg/reference

as much as I wasn't a fan of it, it is a bit disappointing that we may never see it again, unless 343 can get team ninja to agree to doing another halo reference in their next game or what ever game they release around the time of infinite's release, but the final say may fall to Microsoft as they will have to agree to such a Easter egg/reference
Considering Shinobi looks incredibly good compared to Hayabusa, I really hope they don't shoehorn in Hayabusa II instead of a slightly revised Shinobi.
The classic, ORION II Class 1 generation of armor is the classic armor. Although it has been redesigned and upgraded time and time again, the Mark IV version of this armor has a subtle hint of classic yet modern feeling when eyes gaze upon the MJOLNIR.

Considering Shinobi looks incredibly good compared to Hayabusa, I really hope they don't shoehorn in Hayabusa II instead of a slightly revised Shinobi.
Shinobi is supposed to by a spiritual successor to Hayabusa, its a good stand in if 343 is unable to get the rights to use the Hayabusa armor again
Odst from Reach, Mark V from Halo CEA, Intruder from 5, Mark VI Scarred from 5, Recon from 3, Mark VI from Bungie´s games, and EVA from Reach
Mark VI Halo 2 version, Halo Reach Commando

And cause why not, Halo 4/5 Master Chief’s Mark VI Armor for beating Halo Infinite on Legendary
How do you think they would be able to redesign seeker for it to fit the new art style but still have characteristics of seeker without looking like a completely different helmet?
All of them
All of them, except basically anything from H5.
Guessing people finally realized that Hayabusa may not come back (unfortunately). But worst case scenario, 343 could just make their own Hayabusa style armor (other than that one armor from Halo 5).
Speshelby wrote:
How do you think they would be able to redesign seeker for it to fit the new art style but still have characteristics of seeker without looking like a completely different helmet?
ive actually seen a few examples done by fans already, they're pretty good. if you look it up you can find them. in fact, a few years ago I did a redesign of my own, I think it turned out pretty well (well...at least my first one did). if you search "halo 3 style seeker" you'll probably find it
Speshelby wrote:
ive actually seen a few examples done by fans already, they're pretty good. if you look it up you can find them. in fact, a few years ago I did a redesign of my own, I think it turned out pretty well (well...at least my first one did). if you search "halo 3 style seeker" you'll probably find it
Ok thanks I’ll do my research
We know Mark VI is making a return, and replacing chief's armor in H4/5. My vote goes for that one. It was the only new armor that felt as a natural evolution and respected the look of the spartans. It was jawdropping when seeing it in the prologue of H4 and I was very disappointed when I found out those were not the new spartans.
Halo 3’s Elite Armor,
Helioskrill
Mk lV.

Whatever armors Omega Team wear in HW2. ODST.
I'm a fan of the Ascetic Elite armour from H3 (even though I'm not a big fan of the Elite designs in H3 overall, but that one just clicks with me!) and the Mark V/b from Reach that Six wears in commercials is just made out of awesomeness. That could be said for all Spartan armours from Reach though, still the best ones from all the series! Even the reinterpreted versions like Recon or Eva are amazing. Especially the reimagining of our classic Mark 5 in Reach manages to mix nostalgia with modern designs and I got soft-spot for it! I would also love to see the HW2 Sangheili harnesses in the next FPS or even something Banishes inspired from a first person perspective (still crossing my fingers for the Banished to be the main antagonist army in fact). The Space Pope helmet especially is really well designed imho and his harness is slick as well! It's a shame that the art director from HW2 left early, because I really love his work and what he has done with the universe!
Full EOD suit.

More importantly is armour unlocked though achievements / skull collection / Difficulty completion.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2