Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

[Locked] What comes after halo infinite?

OP cristel79

As we know, there are seven halo rings. Does this mean that all will be destroyed? I'm sure that we will explode one in infinite, leaving us with six rings left. I think 343 should make one more trilogy after this installment of the Halo saga, focusing on a different character(s). Like Reach and ODST did. Then a standalone of Arbiter to finish his story, then make a standalone game for chief to finish his. Thoughts?
Not sure where you've got four Halos left from. As far as I'm aware, they should be six remaining, after the 2019 E3 reveal showing one in pieces. As for all of them being destoryed...Maybe? There's a lot of ways they could take Infinite's story, so I couldn't guess.

I'm all for spin-off games. But we'll just have to wait and see. We still don't know much about this game, nevermind unannounced ones.
We'll just have to wait, as we always have.
Not sure where you've got four Halos left from. As far as I'm aware, they should be six remaining, after the 2019 E3 reveal showing one in pieces. As for all of them being destoryed...Maybe? There's a lot of ways they could take Infinite's story, so I couldn't guess.

I'm all for spin-off games. But we'll just have to wait and see. We still don't know much about this game, nevermind unannounced ones.
I think you're right. There were 12, but only 7 in the Halo games. There should be six left. We'll have to wait for the game to know more, but I think there are plenty for many more adventures. We'll have to wait.
cristel79 wrote:
As we know, there are seven halo rings. Does this mean that all will be destroyed? I'm sure that we will explode one in infinite, leaving us with four rings left. I think 343 should make one more trilogy after this installment of the Halo saga, focusing on a different character(s). Like Reach and ODST did. Thoughts?
If a halo ring blows up in Infinite there will be 6 rings left not 4
Infinite x 2. But seriously who knows. I'd like if the Banished were introduced to the main games if they already went be in Infinite.
Could be halo 6 could be halo 8, maybe infinite 2, probably none of these. Most likely a new name maybe one of the main characters from infinite.
Well Bonnie Ross said Microsoft wanted Halo series to last at least another 30 years from 2014 and Infinite is supposed to be the last of the reclaimer trilogy.
cristel79 wrote:
As we know, there are seven halo rings. Does this mean that all will be destroyed? I'm sure that we will explode one in infinite, leaving us with four rings left. I think 343 should make one more trilogy after this installment of the Halo saga, focusing on a different character(s). Like Reach and ODST did. Thoughts?
If a halo ring blows up in Infinite there will be 6 rings left not 4
Wouldn't it be five rings? The Master Chief destroyed Installation 04 twice, leaving six rings left by the end of the Halo Trilogy. If one was to be destroyed in Infinite then it would be four rings, unless there is something in the expanded media I missed out on.
xCHEMISTx wrote:
Well Bonnie Ross said Microsoft wanted Halo series to last at least another 30 years from 2014 and Infinite is supposed to be the last of the reclaimer trilogy.
The Reclaimer trilogy is no longer a trilogy. It was established as a saga long ago, now unsure when. Halo Infinite will not be the last game, also supported by the fact that it's a "soft reboot".
We're still a long way out from Infinite yet, no telling what's going to happen after. Let's waits and see what happens with Infinite first :)