What cosmetics do you want to see in Halo Infinite

OP Cracjaw

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
Baby Bacon wrote:
I'd like the ability to move the emblems on the Xy axis as well as make them larger or smaller. This would allow me to recreate some of the older Halo emblem combinations. I haven't been able to make my Halo 3 fetus emblem since Reach and the Reach version ended up looking like a dinosaur fetus due to small changes in emblem size and placement between games. I couldn't make it at all in 4 or 5.
Kinda like the system Call of Duty has?
Armor effects
Cracjaw wrote:
Baby Bacon wrote:
I'd like the ability to move the emblems on the Xy axis as well as make them larger or smaller. This would allow me to recreate some of the older Halo emblem combinations. I haven't been able to make my Halo 3 fetus emblem since Reach and the Reach version ended up looking like a dinosaur fetus due to small changes in emblem size and placement between games. I couldn't make it at all in 4 or 5.
Kinda like the system Call of Duty has?
I haven't played Call of Duty since Cod 4, and I barely played that so I honestly don't remember what their system was like. If that's what it is then I'm all for it, I just want to rock my classic Halo 3 emblem from 07 again.
Pizza skin, thankyou.
Give me the EOD helmet as a common item, and I will be happy.
I want the Operator Helmet from Reach ( https://pm1.narvii.com/6582/59314cf99afc42e8aa699c0f5f093bcf81175b89_hq.jpg ), it was my favourite and when I got and played Halo 4 and saw the new Operator Helmet ( https://www.halopedia.org/images/thumb/0/0c/H5G-Operator.png/250px-H5G-Operator.png ), I nearly threw up at how disgusting and different it was to the old one. The change were too drastic for that model and I didn't liked it at all.
And since I never bought the Xbox One (I switched to PC), I never played Halo 5 in which the Operator (renamed Operator GEN1) was back and as beautiful as before.
So I want my Operator Helmet back in Infinite and I want to new one to be erased for ever (sorry Hoya but I don't like your armor).
Pizza skin, thankyou.
Love that skin
I would like to have our emblem on the armor like in Halo 3 or on dutches ODST armor.
I would like to have our emblem on the armor like in Halo 3 or on dutches ODST armor.
That would be pretty cool
I want to see armour effects like Eternal and Legendary make a come back. They single handedly make any spartan look amazing in my opinion.

I was lucky enough to be around when Eternal was available in Reach as I didn’t realise the Legendary edition of the game included the Legendary flames and i really enjoy seeing it.

I know it technically doesn’t make a whole lot of sense but it just looks real nice.
Unlockable cosmetic alterations should be attainable via multiple paths:

Some items should be attained simply by playing the game and over time, unlocking items in a sequential pattern.
Other items should be attainable only via certain achievements like beating the campaign on legendary, etc.
Finally, some items should be available to directly purchase with either points accrued by playing, or by real money purchase.

What's universally despised at this point in time, is loot boxes. They're literally gambling for children. That should NOT be in Infinite. They're so disgusting it would actually give me pause in even purchasing Infinite at all despite being an adult with a good income because ultimately, you vote with your pocketbook.
Unlockable cosmetic alterations should be attainable via multiple paths:

Some items should be attained simply by playing the game and over time, unlocking items in a sequential pattern.
Other items should be attainable only via certain achievements like beating the campaign on legendary, etc.
Finally, some items should be available to directly purchase with either points accrued by playing, or by real money purchase.

What's universally despised at this point in time, is loot boxes. They're literally gambling for children. That should NOT be in Infinite. They're so disgusting it would actually give me pause in even purchasing Infinite at all despite being an adult with a good income because ultimately, you vote with your pocketbook.
I don't really like Loot boxes either, I had to stick with hem through the whole Battlefront II fiasco if you know what I am talking about. But I do like the idea of the unlocking items through play. That could really show off to people how good you are or how far into the game you are.
I would like a difernt texture or tone so that the armor looks a bit more realistic. What i mean is that many goofy armors would look better if they weren’t so like shiny and reflective or had dark colors. The spartans can wear odd armor becuase said armor is packed with internal devices, software, and also needs to be arrow dynamic for wind when they run or free fall.

In addition i would like our emblems to be on our armor, as well as have skins we can put on our armor. 343 has the content, i wish they put it all together. Imagine a Halo game were you can unlock different gear and upgrades to actually put it on whatever helmet you want or whatever armor you want, and then put skins on your armor.
Regice554 wrote:
I would like a difernt texture or tone so that the armor looks a bit more realistic. What i mean is that many goofy armors would look better if they weren’t so like shiny and reflective or had dark colors. The spartans can wear odd armor becuase said armor is packed with internal devices, software, and also needs to be arrow dynamic for wind when they run or free fall.

In addition i would like our emblems to be on our armor, as well as have skins we can put on our armor. 343 has the content, i wish they put it all together. Imagine a Halo game were you can unlock different gear and upgrades to actually put it on whatever helmet you want or whatever armor you want, and then put skins on your armor.
I like that idea.
Spartans in past game wore MJOLNIR armor that where scratched and dirty and it looked so much better.
GEN 2 MJOLNIR armors are just shiny and they stand out too much.
Armor made by Bungie were created with the "It's a military equipment and should be design to fit what military could really wear" in mind and not the "Look my helmet, I look like a unicorn" or "Mine's better, it has no visor or visible camera on it but I can see just fine"
In Halo Reach, the Gungnir Helmet had what looked like a camera on it to help the player understand how that helmet worked and why it worked.
I wish flashy and useless cosmetics like Fotus (even if some players like it) should just go and let good, realistic and convenient cosmetics that soldiers or Spartans could really wear on the field (like Halo CE to Reach armor or ODST armor)

PS: I know that, in Halo 3, there was the Hayabusa Armor set and that it's kind of flashy but it's also made with the "military purpose" in mind. (read the wiki page about it)
YukiryuFR wrote:
Regice554 wrote:

I like that idea.
Spartans in past game wore MJOLNIR armor that where scratched and dirty and it looked so much better.
GEN 2 MJOLNIR armors are just shiny and they stand out too much.
Armor made by Bungie were created with the "It's a military equipment and should be design to fit what military could really wear" in mind and not the "Look my helmet, I look like a unicorn" or "Mine's better, it has no visor or visible camera on it but I can see just fine"
In Halo Reach, the Gungnir Helmet had what looked like a camera on it to help the player understand how that helmet worked and why it worked.
I wish flashy and useless cosmetics like Fotus (even if some players like it) should just go and let good, realistic and convenient cosmetics that soldiers or Spartans could really wear on the field (like Halo CE to Reach armor or ODST armor)

PS: I know that, in Halo 3, there was the Hayabusa Armor set and that it's kind of flashy but it's also made with the "military purpose" in mind. (read the wiki page about it)
Excatly, and i think Linda's armor and helm are a good example of what to shoot for design wise. Her helmet is bulky but you can tell what its good for, and the armor is a color that the minitary would wear. I think if other halo 5 armors had her colors and finish, they would look better.
I want a customizable character back... like in Reach. Not just pick a complete set of Armor. The customizable weapons, visors etcetera can stay.
Katana/Hayabusa or something equally silly for collecting all the skulls or other campaign collectables.
We need capes/ponchos, but only available at a higher level so not everyone has one.
I hope the 4/5 Chief Mark VI is available, along with the blue team sets.

Also I hope they make some armor colors that don't look like rainbow candy tones, but seeing as how they are going the cartoony route with a neon green Master Chief, I doubt it.
Cracjaw wrote:
Pizza skin, thankyou.
Love that skin
I think the pizza and french fries skin was something that freak people out when it came out like "they are making my Halo look stupid", but I guess it grew on people and kinda became a meme or something funny and charming turned into a positive thing.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3