OP Cracjaw

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
Sylxeria wrote:
I want to see epic visual conception of other worldly type reinvention. Dead are the days of red VS blue. I'm talking golden skin packs like forza with diamond flame eyes... Precious gems and metals... Forged for a true 4k experience. Maps with realism from creative minds that immerse Gods of Halo into everything from muddy terrains, snowy fields to the thunderous storms of other worlds. Gametypes new and emboldened with evolving maps in objective scenarios where pyramids are laid and pharaohs are risen and fall with strategy and ninja pure shots.

The... Infinite of my friends at 343 who hate pizza 🍕 but desperately need healthy foods

😔
You know thats not going to happen.
The fanbase scarred them half to death when they tried to do something different.
I, my dear friend,
But you are forgetting this is a launch title and the opportunity to reach (no pun intended) new gamers is guaranteed. The sunk costs of unforseen variables has been realized and now to reap a real return... The risk must be increased. To have a true spiritual reboot, a cross platform infinite 2, and capture entertainment for both the old school and the new school. You never know; there might be a new school one year.
You never know, love... There might be a new school one day.

Kind Regards,
ILLI
ILL MIND
So.... Since they tried to do something radically different and failed, you think they should go and try something radically different again?
I think that they should save those sort of big changes for spin-offs, like Spartan Strike, ODST, Halo Wars, etc...

On-topic, I'd like to see Armor Attachments and Armor Effects again. I miss my Spartan Birthday Party, grunts get all the fun :(
Yes! Bring back armor attachments and effects!
I simply want my beloved Fist of the Unicorn Skin
let us change the color of each piece of armor

make it so we can chose the armor pattern

1337 ninja armor
Playable Elites
And make it so we can properly customize there whole armor
Unlockable cosmetic alterations should be attainable via multiple paths:

Some items should be attained simply by playing the game and over time, unlocking items in a sequential pattern.
Other items should be attainable only via certain achievements like beating the campaign on legendary, etc.
Finally, some items should be available to directly purchase with either points accrued by playing, or by real money purchase.

What's universally despised at this point in time, is loot boxes. They're literally gambling for children. That should NOT be in Infinite. They're so disgusting it would actually give me pause in even purchasing Infinite at all despite being an adult with a good income because ultimately, you vote with your pocketbook.
They already confirmed no real money loot boxes but there will probably be the ability to buy armor :(
They should make some armor locked behind achievements like Halo3. Like Classic master chief from the campaign for finishing it in legendary. Also an idea I had is to make the possibility to see a skull in your helmet like the haunted helmet in Halo : Reach but for every helmet (completing infinite in LASO for example). Make armor " Look this guy has a Recon helmet" back in the day with vidmaster challenges. I'm fine with other pieces unlocked by playtime. Absolutely no armor gained with RNG loot. When you see an Armor customisation from a guy you should think "Wow he is skilled, and he played very much" not "Wow he was lucky dropping that armor that I don't have after 200$ in loot boxes"
I hope the Helioskrill returns, its one of the only 343 era armour designs that I like.
I want:
Halo 3 armor sets (revamped for Halo Infinite)
Individual armor piece colors
Armor pieces for forearms, thighs, shins, hands, feet, etc.
Full RGB color control
Better visor color control
Lights color control
Spartan ID on chestplate (Chief's "117")
More control over emblem size/placement.
Option to toggle off cosmetics (categorized, if possible)

I'm fine with:
Some Halo 4/5 armor sets (redesigned for a classic look)
Paint patterns
Some accessories (think Emile's skull visor carving)
Some gun skins
Some vehicle skins

I don't want:
Armor affects
Artistic skins (think pizza skin)
Colored weapon tracers

Side note, it would be kinda cool if players have full control over cosmetics in FFA gamemodes, but in team-based gamemodes (red vs blue) they are replaced with their team's color (or all cosmetics have "recolor" variants for team colors. This would mean red team's weapons/vehicles would be red while red team is using them for example.
I want to be able to customize basically every last piece of Mjolnir. Not just "chest", but front and back. Not just "arms and legs" but arms and legs separately. In total this is what I want:

Armor:
~ Helmet
~~ Helmet attachments
~~ Visor
~ Chest, front
~~ Stomach (ammo bags, extra armor, etc)
~ Back (Mix-and-match say, Mark V backpack or Halo 4-5's sleeker back style with any front piece)
~ Shoulders/Pauldrons ( "Mark VI" shoulder pauldrons are identical to Halo 3, not that weird huge thing from H2A)
~~ Large pauldrons that would clip through the other pieces have a small animation where they automatically slide down the upper arm piece when the arm is raised high.
~ Upper Arms (Chief's upper arms changed between Halo 2 and Halo 3, so those options among many others.)
~ Lower Arms (different armor types like Halo 5)
~~ Lower Arm attachments (add-ons like the GPS tactical pad and additional armor from Halo Reach)
~ Hands (Such as Halo 2 Chief's hands vs Halo 3 Chief's hands, among new ones)
~ Hips ("Space Diaper" or the more ergonomic styles from H2A or Halo 4-5.)
~ Thighs
~ Knees
~ Lower Leg (For example, ODST style shin guards among various other styles)
~ Feet

Armor Skins:
~ Clean (Factory fresh, no damage, no paint chips)
~ Worn (Chipped paint & stratches)
~ Scarred (deep gashes like Halo 3 Chief's chest gash, but in other areas as well.)
~ Burnt (has charred appearance from either Plasma burns or atmospheric re-entry.)
~ Various paint patterns
~ Custom paint skins like Pepperoni armor and similarly unique armor skins that are not just colors but unique images (only seen in FFA).
Exploding and burning grunts if you hit the tanks
If they add the ability to change shin guards of an elite then infinite would have the best elite customization to come to halo ever.
Playable Elites
I actually disagree.. I like it when Elite armor is just a whole set. Hear me out. I feel like when you are able to customize Elite armor, it sacrifices some of the extremely unique looks that it can offer from being a whole set. It's not like Human armor which is more malleable because of its nature I suppose. Elite Armor is very unique and almost "Elvish" in its design and appearance. When I say "Elvish" I mean just very fantasy like. You get what I'm trying to say?

That's why I actually prefer full sets rather than customizable armor. It just doesn't work with the current appearance of Sangheili Armor in my opinion. I mean, Imagine Halo Reach Ultra shoulders, Zealot Helmet, and minor Wrist Armor... I mean... That would look pretty ugly. You see what I mean?
Visor Customization
- carve design in the visor (like Emile)
- custom visor colors
Cracjaw wrote:
After seeing the customization of Halo 4/5 and Reach, I think Halo Infinite should have something awesome in it. I really like the idea of being able to customize every single part of your armor in Halo Reach, but I also like the designs from 5. What do you think should be in the new game. What types of armor do you want to see, maybe something cooler than Achilles? Like Hades? or Zeus? Please comment what you want to see cosmetic -wise (?) in Halo Infinite.
Reach customization with the liberty of Halo 3...that would be a dream come true.
Cracjaw wrote:
After seeing the customization of Halo 4/5 and Reach, I think Halo Infinite should have something awesome in it. I really like the idea of being able to customize every single part of your armor in Halo Reach, but I also like the designs from 5. What do you think should be in the new game. What types of armor do you want to see, maybe something cooler than Achilles? Like Hades? or Zeus? Please comment what you want to see cosmetic -wise (?) in Halo Infinite.
4 and 5 had so much but they all really looked bland to me. I hope the armor resembles 3 or Reach, I also hope all the pieces are unique rather mostly variations like Halo 5 was, cause everything looked the same.

Honestly I like what they are doing MCC as far as skins go, hope they keep up that trend.
Armor Patterns
Nothing over the top, just a subtle yet clear change in the primary armor color. An example could be camo, stars, stripes, hex, etc. Otherwise I can't wait to see the new things they implement!
Playable Elites
I actually disagree.. I like it when Elite armor is just a whole set. Hear me out. I feel like when you are able to customize Elite armor, it sacrifices some of the extremely unique looks that it can offer from being a whole set. It's not like Human armor which is more malleable because of its nature I suppose. Elite Armor is very unique and almost "Elvish" in its design and appearance. When I say "Elvish" I mean just very fantasy like. You get what I'm trying to say?

That's why I actually prefer full sets rather than customizable armor. It just doesn't work with the current appearance of Sangheili Armor in my opinion. I mean, Imagine Halo Reach Ultra shoulders, Zealot Helmet, and minor Wrist Armor... I mean... That would look pretty ugly. You see what I mean?
Your not wrong however the zealot and field marshal in reach have the same armor just with the general shoulder plates. Elite armor can look good even when you mix and match the armor
Gimme the CQC helmet variants, that'll be a nice start :)
None if you’re talking about paid cosmetics
In terms of armour parts that can be customised, I'd like to see a cross between Reach and 4.
- Helmet

- Visor Colour
- Chest
- L Shoulder
- R Shoulder
- Upper Leg
- Lower Leg
I left out the wrists, as that's where the grapplehook is, and so I imagine there may be other equipment that that attaches in the same place, so most of the time in gameplay you won't see it.

I personally don't care for Attachments. I thought they made the Reach Spartans appear more cluttered, and some just didn't seem like they had any kind of purpose.
I suppose you could have different variations of the same helmet, like having the Mark IV, V, and VI, but do the same for the other designs per say.

But to help bulk out the wider options, I'd also add 4 or 5 pattern textures that can be unlocked once the initial piece has.
Things like stripes, camo pattern, numbers, symbols, logos, etc.
This would vastly increase the amount of unlocks 343 could generate, with less work than creating whole new armour designs.

For colouring, I'd have the primary, secondary and tertiary options, with the tertiary adjusting the colour of the pattern. They could maybe add a fourth colour option, functioning as a secondary to the pattern colours, but if so I'd keep the shoulder patterns more basic if emblems are going to be visible.

As for playable Elites and Brutes, it would actually make sense for 343 to include them for the ability to create armour for more than just the Spartans, expanding the amount of customisation options to keep the seasons going. And to be quite honest, I'd be perfectly fine if they delayed them for post launch with new Seasons. There'll be plenty to unlock for the Spartans at launch.

I'd also include bare torso unlocks for the Brutes, a la Halo 2, and the pattern unlocks would function as war paints.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4