What cosmetics do you want to see in Halo Infinite

OP Cracjaw

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
Sylxeria wrote:
I want to see epic visual conception of other worldly type reinvention. Dead are the days of red VS blue. I'm talking golden skin packs like forza with diamond flame eyes... Precious gems and metals... Forged for a true 4k experience. Maps with realism from creative minds that immerse Gods of Halo into everything from muddy terrains, snowy fields to the thunderous storms of other worlds. Gametypes new and emboldened with evolving maps in objective scenarios where pyramids are laid and pharaohs are risen and fall with strategy and ninja pure shots.

The... Infinite of my friends at 343 who hate pizza 🍕 but desperately need healthy foods

😔
You know thats not going to happen.
The fanbase scarred them half to death when they tried to do something different.
I, my dear friend,
But you are forgetting this is a launch title and the opportunity to reach (no pun intended) new gamers is guaranteed. The sunk costs of unforseen variables has been realized and now to reap a real return... The risk must be increased. To have a true spiritual reboot, a cross platform infinite 2, and capture entertainment for both the old school and the new school. You never know; there might be a new school one year.
You never know, love... There might be a new school one day.

Kind Regards,
ILLI
ILL MIND
So.... Since they tried to do something radically different and failed, you think they should go and try something radically different again?
I think that they should save those sort of big changes for spin-offs, like Spartan Strike, ODST, Halo Wars, etc...

On-topic, I'd like to see Armor Attachments and Armor Effects again. I miss my Spartan Birthday Party, grunts get all the fun :(
Yes! Bring back armor attachments and effects!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3