What do we want from Halo Infinite?

OP IllusionRemix47

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
I really love the smart-link it's very realistic to the Halo universe. They should keep it & possibly give it some more options or adjustments .
I'm fine with smart link but 343 needs to slow down with it considering its get to Sci-fi. They should atleast make it in H3 style.
Uuv wrote:
I'm going to have to disagree with "What We Want."

I don't mind the Prometheans returning alongside the Covenant, open world is an interesting concept to explore with a Halo game, and I don't see how replicating any lobby or social hubs from Destiny would benefit Halo Infinite.
Thats your opinion man. its just the Prometheans seem to get all the attention from 343 unlike the covenant.
I wouldn't say they get all the attention from 343 at all, it's just that the Covenant hasn't been the main focus like the previous games. They still receive a significant amount of attention regardless though. Anyways, why wouldn't you just ask for them to tone down on the Promethean prominence instead of just calling for their removal as a whole?
So what you want is basically Halo 1, 2, and 3? God I am so disappointed in some of the Halo fans. Halo's story needs to push forward! It can't always be about the Human, Covenant war with a side of Flood.

What in the world? No Prometheans? Halo has always had an underlying Prometheans plot. The MANTLE? Please, keep the Prometheans in the story, that is very interesting. The Didact was awesome too bad we didn't get to see more of him in game.

The H2, and 3 armor with reach Marines? No thanks. Master Chief looked disproportionate in the H2A cutscenes. I like the way the armor looked in Halo Infinite teaser. Although we didn't see much.

Stay far away as possible in relation to anything that has to do with Destiny.

Disliked weapons is subjective.

Keep Halo looking graphically impressive. Halo has always looked stunning. Not cartoony.

Bring back a proper BIG TEAM BATTLE in ranked from the likes of Halo 3.

No cosmetics in RNG LOOT Boxes. Allow us to earn armor

Full armor customization.
I ain't saying prometheans are bad but they got a lot more focus now which is why they should be removed. The covenant exist for a reason so we need them to be focused on too.
Uuv wrote:
I'm going to have to disagree with "What We Want."

I don't mind the Prometheans returning alongside the Covenant, open world is an interesting concept to explore with a Halo game, and I don't see how replicating any lobby or social hubs from Destiny would benefit Halo Infinite.
Its fine Uuv I changed the idea. Its my opinion really but they need to focus more on covenant now since its pretty much dying. Next thing you know the rest of halo is just prometheans and flood instead of covenant too.
Here are a few things I've noticed about Halo and wouldn't mind seeing in Infinite
  1. Am I the only one that thought Reach's UI had the best look and feel? I've felt like all halo games since then have taken a turn for the worse with their menus and navigation. They're all useable just not as fluid as I hoped. Multiplayer lobbies always seem to break in Halo 5 and the armor customization screen just seemed a little messy at launch. Hopefully with a return to the classic art style it will lead to a more familiar and organized UI which I think gets vastly overlooked as something trivial. While reach wasn't a perfect game by any means I think it did knock the user interface out of the park.
  2. local multiplayer and co-op campaign is a must. I knew many people who said that was kind of a deal breaker for them when they were deciding whether or not to purchase H5.
  3. I think that halo 1-3 just had more charm and character than 4 and 5. Gameplay felt more floaty and arcadey to me and that's kind of what I liked about it. I know we want to push forward and not look in the past, and maybe the more floaty mechanics break the immersion of being a walking tank like spartans are supposed to be but IMO I've definitely had more fun with classic halo.
  4. I think that Multiplayer should be more classic. I will admit that going back and playing old halos does jar the senses a little bit with how slow it seems at first. However, I think the classic gameplay leaves playing more accessible. My brother used to play Halo A LOT and ever since advanced movement he's just been too intimidated to want to play consistently. I personally have no problem with it I think it was a cool idea and was a lot of fun but I think there needs to be a middle ground. Maybe increasing movement speed so spartans don't seem to be walking? I do think the pace should increase a bit from classic halos but the chaos of all the advanced movement in H5 was sometimes a little ridiculous to me. Maybe something similar to a quickened version of H2A's multiplayer? I haven't given it too much thought.
  5. Make the sniper harder to use please.
Just my opinion. I hope halo returns to glory and would love to see everyone back playing it.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4