What do you hope to see in E3 2019?

OP AMA4N

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
I am actually excited for infinite at e3 2019. I hope we see a game play demo and a game play trailer with an expected release of fall 2020. I also hope that they conform that insider will start this year unless if they delay because we need to give them time to have a awesome release. We don't want an MCC and halo 5 launch again.

What do you hope to see at e3 2019 for Infinite?
Reach for MCC, Fort Jordan in matchmaking for Halo Wars 2, and a Halo Infinite Story trailer.
Gameplay trailer with info on release date (not as if they won't show Xbox Two/whatever with Halo as a launch title) and dates for public Beta.

Also, just a little teaser for what they've got planned with the TV series.
I think they'll show off some gameplay of Infinite as well as some gameplay of MCC running on PC.
As for release dates I think they'll reveal a 2020 release for Infinite and use the MCC PC port to hold us out for 2019. As much as I want Infinite to come out this holiday at this point I sadly don't think it's happening.
RPG445 wrote:
I think they'll show off some gameplay of Infinite as well as some gameplay of MCC running on PC.
As for release dates I think they'll reveal a 2020 release for Infinite and use the MCC PC port to hold us out for 2019. As much as I want Infinite to come out this holiday at this point I sadly don't think it's happening.
yeah I wish it came out this year but we don't want another bad release of mcc and 5
classic gameplay and a more classic art style for infinite
I hope we don't get enhanced movements, but I did like the vehicle seat swapping. I hope we get like a halo 3 community again. H3 had the best community, it was also friendly due to file shares, many modern games have toxic community, I hope halo doesn't follow modern games community, we want a good community.
AMA4N wrote:
I hope we don't get enhanced movements
This may seem controversial but in my opinion I want Sprint to be an option in Infinite. Maybe have a switch in the menus that enables or disables it for campaign and matchmaking.
Just like everybody else on this website, Infinite details. Those saying they want a holiday release, get real lol. At best it will be a 2020 release, probably even 2021. It's going to be next gen most likely, so whenever the Xbox Two release date is announced expect Infinite at that time. Infinite most likely will not launch on current consoles.
Just like everybody else on this website, Infinite details. Those saying they want a holiday release, get real lol. At best it will be a 2020 release, probably even 2021. It's going to be next gen most likely, so whenever the Xbox Two release date is announced expect Infinite at that time. Infinite most likely will not launch on current consoles.
It will launch on Xbox One, they confirmed it. However, I do agree that it's more than likely that it'll be on the next-gen Xbox.
Gameplay trailer for Infinite and a release date for the first beta.

I'd also love some more information on the Halo TV show.
AMA4N wrote:
I am actually excited for infinite at e3 2019. I hope we see a game play demo and a game play trailer with an expected release of fall 2020. I also hope that they conform that insider will start this year unless if they delay because we need to give them time to have a awesome release. We don't want an MCC and halo 5 launch again.

What do you hope to see at e3 2019 for Infinite?
Actual trailer for infinite with maybe a hint of the flood returning
Both a gameplay and story teaser, but realistically I can only expect a story trailer.
I probably expect a multiplayer teaser this year and a story teaser for campaign at 2020.
Collins IV wrote:
Both a gameplay and story teaser, but realistically I can only expect a story trailer.
Do you think it'll be in the Slipspace Engine or CG?
I’m keeping my expectations low. I’m expecting a trailer of some sort, and a very vague one at that. Because we still have next year E3 before its release
MCC PC gameplay
The return of playable Elites for Infinite and making Brutes playable
A story trailer
I’m expecting at most a trailer. Nothing more. I don’t see them dropping a lot of info over a year before release.
Honestly, anything Halo related. We have been dry for awhile now haha. I'd love to see more focus on Halo 5, but I do understand the current goal is please legacy players by tinkering with MCC and please newer players by going full-steam ahead on Infinite.
KayMrt wrote:
Honestly, anything Halo related. We have been dry for awhile now haha. I'd love to see more focus on Halo 5, but I do understand the current goal is please legacy players by tinkering with MCC and please newer players by going full-steam ahead on Infinite.
Why would you want to see more focus on Halo 5?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4