1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
MEDICVS wrote:
KayMrt wrote:
Honestly, anything Halo related. We have been dry for awhile now haha. I'd love to see more focus on Halo 5, but I do understand the current goal is please legacy players by tinkering with MCC and please newer players by going full-steam ahead on Infinite.
Why would you want to see more focus on Halo 5?
It's the game I currently play the most, so selfishly I just want more players and hype around it.
Collins IV wrote:
Both a gameplay and story teaser, but realistically I can only expect a story trailer.
Do you think it'll be in the Slipspace Engine or CG?
I’m really hoping to see the SlipSpace engine in action, I wanna see how vastly different it is compared to the old engine.
Collins IV wrote:
Collins IV wrote:
Both a gameplay and story teaser, but realistically I can only expect a story trailer.
Do you think it'll be in the Slipspace Engine or CG?
I’m really hoping to see the SlipSpace engine in action, I wanna see how vastly different it is compared to the old engine.
Would be cool to see just how good the cutscenes will look in this brand new incredible engine.
RPG445 wrote:
AMA4N wrote:
I hope we don't get enhanced movements
This may seem controversial but in my opinion I want Sprint to be an option in Infinite. Maybe have a switch in the menus that enables or disables it for campaign and matchmaking.
That wouldnt work. It would divide the matchmaking heavily. A ton of maps would have to have alternate versions with sprint enabled.
This is honestly never going to happen. But we would like to see Halo Infinite campaign trailer, and matchmaking details. We would love to see a 2019 Holiday release, and an open Beta starting in a few months. Along with the xbox 2 coming out this year. More info on the Halo TV show.
Actual video of related content that is from the story and not a misrepresentation of what we saw last time.
I hope to see the armor customization
Sadly we likely won't get any info on that for a long while. Likely shortly before the game releases.
Sadly we likely won't get any info on that for a long while. Likely shortly before the game releases.
I hope in a beta customization
I agree, and sadly that is a reason I cannot get hyped for Halo Infinite. Sure, I'll be happy to see a trailer, gameplay etc. However, I need to know how the game will be monetised, and if it will be tied to progression and customisation like Halo 5. They stated no paid loot boxes, but it's what they didn't say that worries me. But, Im keen to see some footage at E3.
RPG445 wrote:
AMA4N wrote:
I hope we don't get enhanced movements
This may seem controversial but in my opinion I want Sprint to be an option in Infinite. Maybe have a switch in the menus that enables or disables it for campaign and matchmaking.
I wouldn't mind having sprint back, but maybe not as default movement, more like an ability. Could also do the same with clamber, give it an ability so those that clamber don't sprint but those that sprint don't clamber. Vertical mobility vs horizontal mobility, what do you think is more important? Choose wisely because you can't have both!
This is honestly never going to happen. But we would like to see Halo Infinite campaign trailer, and matchmaking details. We would love to see a 2019 Holiday release, and an open Beta starting in a few months. Along with the xbox 2 coming out this year. More info on the Halo TV show.
I would really like that. But that's pushing it a little, fall 2020 seems to be the likely space to launch, but as the saying goes, never say never.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
I still can't wait for this game and doom eternal.
I dont want to find out that master chief was a transgender the whole time.
Didn't you know ? Haloid. Seems like a fitting time to introduce more fans to the late and great Monty Oum.
hope the retail isn't a downgrade from e3 like what ea did with anthem, also of halo 5 beta vs retail.
I’d like a story trailer or details concerning what the set up for the game is, alongside a multiplayer reveal or tease.
eviltedi wrote:
Didn't you know ? Haloid. Seems like a fitting time to introduce more fans to the late and great Monty Oum.
The Spartan in that animation was Nicole 458, not Chief.
Hunter2747 wrote:
eviltedi wrote:
The Spartan in that animation was Nicole 458, not Chief.
Yeah, I'm aware that John 117 is the Chief, I added that video to the thread because it was a humourous reply to Tyler Shafer's post and a nod to the late Monty Oum, and also for new fans to see.

As far as E3 goes ? I'll be happy to see a trailer, gameplay etc. However, I need to know how the game will be monetised, and if it will be tied to progression and customisation like Halo 5. They stated no paid loot boxes, but it's what they didn't say that worries me, however I don't think they'll reveal monetisation at E3, sadly.
Let's hope they keep promises and not make a downgrade from retail to e3
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4