Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

What do you think we'll see at E3?

OP TRUe REDEMPTI0N

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Halo Infinite will be present at E3 (June 11-13) in less than 3 months. What do you think we'll see? I think we'll maybe a quick snippet of gameplay. I especially believe we'll get an actual teaser trailer this E3, last year was really an engine demo.
I think Infinite will have a huge presence at E3, I mean they’ve keeping us waiting long enough. I think we’ll get a story trailer that shows off more of the new artstyle. I think it’s also possible we’ll see some gameplay as well. And finally they will probably announce a release window of fall 2020
An Insider program hype trailer to get people to sign up for it. Probably listed for winter.
Hoping for a game play trailer finally. I also am hoping to see some teasers released throughout the Outpost Discovery conventions!
Halo Infinite will be present at E3 (June 11-13) in less than 3 months. What do you think we'll see? I think we'll maybe a quick snippet of gameplay. I especially believe we'll get an actual teaser trailer this E3, last year was really an engine demo.
i like to see a campaign mission and a multiplayer map
The main thing to look forward to in Halo infinite would be gameplay much more similar to reach than Halo 4 and Halo 5. And 4 player split screen. Please just bring the 4 player split screen.
The main thing to look forward to in Halo infinite would be gameplay much more similar to reach than Halo 4 and Halo 5. And 4 player split screen. Please just bring the 4 player split screen.
Splitscreen has been confirmed. I'd like more about what we don't know, gameplay, story, micro transactions, etc.
Im with you ma boi
I think we'll get a story trailer, a brief explanation of exactly what kind of game it is (confirm/debunk the rumors), a release date for the fighting program, no actual gameplay.
I think it depends wholly if there is a new xbox being announced and whether it will be coming out 2019 or 2020 because I'm pretty certain they will be releasing the next halo on that console. The xbox one started off this generation poorly and never really caught up, and it would seem stupid for xbox to use one of the few exclusives they have on a dead console.

So if the "nextbox" is coming out this autumn, I can imagine infinite taking centre stage with an multiplayer beta or something being included for free on the console, with the game being announced for 2020.
If the nextbox is coming out in 2020, I think infinite will still be announced, and will be a launch title instead with the beta being on the pc. Judging by the lack of leaks I think this is more likely.

Either way I think we should get a vague launch period, some slight campaign teasers that signal nostalgia and pretend halo 5 didn't happen, and some multiplayer stuff.
Probably the set up for the end of the story arc for the master chief/Cortana conclusion. Some type of system for in game prosthesis/appearances/weapon skins. Who knows maybe they’ll return to the roots of the combat evolved and slow combat down But I doubt it. I can see the headlines now fight like a sloth!
I just want to see a story trailer and some gameplay.
Well assuming a fall 2020 release which is where the smart money is we can compare to the lead up to H5.
E3 2013: vague trailer showing a guardian and “your journey begins 2014” Misleading as they were reffering to mcc not h5 launching 2014.
E3 2014: cinimatic trailer doubbling as a mcc and h5 trailer. Mcc reveal with h2a multyplayer gameplay. Cinimatic beta trailer not showing actual gameplay but showing spartan abilities.
E3 2015: campaign gameplay demo. Campaign trailer and warzone gameplay trailer.

E3 2018: engine tech demo. Showing HI setting and art style.
E3 2019: ?
E3 2020: ?
A few things are different this time, theirs no MCC to divide attention and we are in a streached out dev cycle so in theory this e3 we are 70% through the dev time not ~55% like E3 2014. So i would expect to see at least as much of infinite as what we saw of h5 at e3 2014 in theory. HOPEFULLY this means actual gameplay instead of a cinimatic gameplay trailer so we can put hypothetical speculation on enhanced mobility to rest and give actual feedback on the game. The longer they wait the less our feedback can change the game.
Well assuming a fall 2020 release which is where the smart money is we can compare to the lead up to H5.
E3 2013: vague trailer showing a guardian and “your journey begins 2014” Misleading as they were reffering to mcc not h5 launching 2014.
E3 2014: cinimatic trailer doubbling as a mcc and h5 trailer. Mcc reveal with h2a multyplayer gameplay. Cinimatic beta trailer not showing actual gameplay but showing spartan abilities.
E3 2015: campaign gameplay demo. Campaign trailer and warzone gameplay trailer.

E3 2018: engine tech demo. Showing HI setting and art style.
E3 2019: ?
E3 2020: ?
A few things are different this time, theirs no MCC to divide attention and we are in a streached out dev cycle so in theory this e3 we are 70% through the dev time not ~55% like E3 2014. So i would expect to see at least as much of infinite as what we saw of h5 at e3 2014 in theory. HOPEFULLY this means actual gameplay instead of a cinimatic gameplay trailer so we can put hypothetical speculation on enhanced mobility to rest and give actual feedback on the game. The longer they wait the less our feedback can change the game.
Do you think Halo will be' release on 2020?
Massello01 wrote:
Yes. I believe the signs point to a release sometime in the second half of 2020.
Massello01 wrote:
Yes. I believe the signs point to a release sometime in the second half of 2020.
I hope for Beta during the first month of the 2020
Massello01 wrote:
Massello01 wrote:
I hope for Beta during the first month of the 2020
I suspect closed secret flighting will start at the end of 2019 but id expect open flighting early 2020. Halo 5s beta was 9-10 months ahead of release so id expect the open flights to be at least 6 months ahead of release if not more? but we will see.
E3 will have lots of Halo infinite information I think. I suspect the full game to be out in 2020.

I think they will also announce that the first beta will be out later/late this year. Remember, 343I did say there would multiple betas.
E3 will have lots of Halo infinite information I think. I suspect the full game to be out in 2020.

I think they will also announce that the first beta will be out later/late this year. Remember, 343I did say there would multiple betas.
of corse Dead End 24 lets'jump in for finish the fight
I’m probably a loner on this thought, but I believe we’ll only get another teaser trailer. Maybe a few minor details, but nothing major. That all I’m expecting. I think the “huge presence” at E3 will just be their booth at the event. Hope I’m wrong, but I’ve just learned to keep expectations low. Keeps disappointment at a minimum. Until the say they’re releasing details about X or Y, I’m going with another teaser trailer and that’s it.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2