Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

[Locked] What Do You Want To Come If You Pre-order Halo 6?

OP LHJ 1

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
4 day early access like hw2 did would be nice. I mean that way if there's problems they can be spotted and fixed before it's released to everyone else.
I would like my copy of halo 6 to come if I preorder halo 6
I just want a great halo game.
Yesh pre-orders bonuses are a thing of the past now, just give me a game where campagin and online are decent AT LAUNCH
pre-order bonus that comes with
Title: ONI _______.
  1. season pass
  2. ONI emblem/calling card
  3. 2 rare and 1 legendary crate
  4. ONI armor
  5. ONI skin
  6. Halo Reach AR
  7. Halo 6 beta
id like a working ghost full-scale replica so I can impress my friends and splatter all my enemies
I just want some exclusive dlc stuff. As long as the dlc isnt given away or sold a year later, like the sticker shock weapon skin from the halo crate.

Im aslo a fan if pins, i would like some pins with my preorder or special edition
Something practical that you can use often...that doesn't necessarily sit on your self and collect dust. Or a poster, or a shirt that isn't as simple as a black tshirt with "Halo 6" on the front.
A keychain with your choice of weapon or object.
BadDogg55 wrote:
A good working game, with server selection. "No JIP games!".
Edit: No random spawns in WZ... When we choose a base to spawn , spawn us in the base not outside in the middle of the road...
This isn't a wishlist thread.

Sorry for the double post, monitors. Didn't catch it
BadDogg55 wrote:
A good working game, with server selection. "No JIP games!".
Edit: No random spawns in WZ... When we choose a base to spawn , spawn us in the base not outside in the middle of the road...
This isn't a wishlist thread.

Sorry for the double post, monitors. Didn't catch it
lol... Got carried away!
Some type of cool armor, and definitely a statue. And if the req system is returning a couple of gold packs.
By all means Pre-Order comes down to one thing: Unique new Interesting armor much like HerioSkrill and Hayabusa. Maybe Faunic, a Didactic armor? I'd be impressive. And possibly some Classic Skin pack of Halo 3 with AR and Magnum skins. Maybe Glowing Material for visor customization to go with the Faunic armor.
I would love a model, as well as some other assorted collectors items, maybe a model of Master Chiefs Mk VI helmet or something, maybe an Assault Rifle Bullet model, Something like that.
The game.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2