Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

what do you want to see in infinite

OP Tuxedoedcjdj

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
characters , story ,weapons ETC
As of characters i would like to see the arbiter and lasky return, maybe buck too.

In terms of story i would like to hear more about the situation at the end of halo 5. I want to know what happened to cortana and the created.

As of weapons i'd like that the classic magnum and shotgun would return.
As of characters i would like to see the arbiter and lasky return, maybe buck too.
after reading new blood and bad blood i think 343 are planning a returnn of alpha-nine for infinite
I want to see the Flood make a return. Especially since it was done in Halo Wars 2. I really liked playing all the Flood levels in all the Halo games. They were a big part of the story. I want to see more put in a game. It's just so good.
I mean for one I'd like to see more characters from the expanded universe in-game as well as see the game develop new meaningful characters along with having a captivating story.
Team Red teaming up with Master Chief - so you got 4 different Spartans when you play with three friends
Character wise, I want to see buck again. Story wise, flood please, weapon wise, bruteshot.
I want to see a full roster of friends :(
I want to see races, weapons and vehicles from non-mainline games and even novels.
Halo Wars 2 stuff, Drinol, Retrival Sentinel

I also want them to bring back missing species like Drone, Engineer and Skirmisher.
Team Red teaming up with Master Chief - so you got 4 different Spartans when you play with three friends
OMG yes, that would be amazing, I would prefer this greatly to playing as four copys of the MC.
For me the perfect fan service would be seeing the Spirit of Fire turn up after the defeat of the UNSC fleet, it would still leave us fighting on the backfoot with everything on the line and would also give us an excuse to go back to the older style Halo vehicles as well as the inclusion of an extra 3 spartans for story mode.

I also think the flood should be in the game, it's something the new generation of Halo games are missing.
Conor5017 wrote:
For me the perfect fan service would be seeing the Spirit of Fire turn up after the defeat of the UNSC fleet, it would still leave us fighting on the backfoot with everything on the line and would also give us an excuse to go back to the older style Halo vehicles as well as the inclusion of an extra 3 spartans for story mode.

I also think the flood should be in the game, it's something the new generation of Halo games are missing.
im gonna be completely honest and say i don't think the flood will be in the main story cause theres just not space for banished, created, forerunner, human and flood in a game 343 is marketing as a 'soft reboot'

but i do think there will be a flood story dlc
I don't really have anything to say about these points with the exception of that I expect a good story with interesting characters and weapons. In addition to that, I expect the game to feel complete at launch with nothing that can be considered as unnecessary or just added as a filler in order to create impressive numbers.
1-50 ranking system
Epic ctf maps (blood gulch/hemorrhage)
Veteran Representation besides from halo 5
no armor coatings
Alduric wrote:
1-50 ranking system
no armor coatings
Why not just level 1-49 ranking system in order to add an element of 7 to the highest rank

Sidenote: I'm surprised that Bungie didn't add 49 ranks to Halo 2 and Halo Reach.
Alduric wrote:
1-50 ranking system
no armor coatings
Why not just level 1-49 ranking system in order to add an element of 7 to the highest rank

Sidenote: I'm surprised that Bungie didn't add 49 ranks to Halo 2 and Halo Reach.
the thing is that the current halo 5 competitive ranking system is the same as the halo 3 1 - 50 just re skinned
the reason for this is that halo 3 actually went 1 - 57 but you just couldnt see 50 - 57

the halo 5 ranking system actually is just the same but a better representation of your skill
An "oldschool" Multiplayer (at least a playlist).
If it becomes too CoD like i would be heartbroken.
Every armor (Which has essentially been confirmed)
Sprint, clamber, slide, and something similar to the booster dodge. (No charge, float, or ground pound though)
A return to form with the art style. (Halo 1-3 with a little Reach and 5 sprinkled in to keep it fresh)
I wouldn't mind the flood coming back in some capacity maybe random events during campaign gameplay where you have to quarantine an area by eliminating the flood presence.
Alpha Nine in some capacity.
Locke but in a side character sort of way.
Actual open world gameplay rather than Halo's traditionally linear campaign.
If there are thruster armor abilities I want to be able to combo that with a melee for an instakill

The grapling hook needs to be faster
I still want to see characters like Arbiter, Jerome-092, Edward Buck, Chips Dubbo and Sergeant Stacker coming back in the upcoming Halo Infinite. At the same time, I also want to see weapons from the previous Halo video games coming back in the new Halo video game especially the Shotgun from Halo 3 and the DMR Rifle from Halo Reach.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2