Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

What don't you want to see in halo infinite?

OP fartwhisperer17

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 7
I wouldn’t mind seeing some type of br in halo infinite, but please don’t use the same format as the trend continues, maybe have a mode for matchmaking but could be made also in forge/custom games such as adding the ability to use zones with its options and settings to forge for custom games, I would love to see a circle that’s not timed but based on how many players are left or not even have a circle at all
only one thing - for the halo 4 and 5 elites to be gone
Honestly just anything that’s doesn’t belong to Halo
The things i dont want to see?
  1. Burn Cards. There is nothing i hate more about 5 then the fact that even after you grind and earn cool stuff you never really own it.
  2. Reskins and scope attachments. Every weapon should be unique, while some of the req variants are cool like the sword hog, ce magnum and blood of suban most are just reskins that make the weapons seem less unique. Id rather have a few weapon ‘variants’ with their own models and properties then a ton of reskins. Id give up blood of suban and 30 other reskins to bring back the actual needle rifle any day. I was also not a fan of the fact many weapons just had powerups slaped on them to make them more powerful. Dont even get me started on all those scope attachments for the dmr/ar/br. Good grief i hate scrolling through those every wzff match i play.
  3. Sprint and charge. Sprint has no place in halo.
  4. Loadouts and perks. H5 arena got this right. Dont know why they had to add perks to wz.
  5. Smart scope on short range/melee weapons. I dont mind “ads” as a visual style at all as long as it functions like classic scope (it has descope). H5 almost had this right but they had to go and put scopes on guns that shouldn't have had them.
I don’t want to see the same lobby style as Halo 5. I want the Halo 3 type lobbies again.
Dilionaire wrote:
I don’t want to see the same lobby style as Halo 5. I want the Halo 3 type lobbies again.
Agreed. I miss being able to see the names and who is in a party with whom - the emblems aren't enough.
1. Sprint
2. Accuracy increase on zoom
3. Zoom on automatic/close range weapons
4. Ground pound
5. Spartan charge
6. Loot box unlocking system
7. Weaker customization than Reach
8. Forge only maps for any given playlist cough BTB

That's all I can think of at the top of my head, I'm sure if I thought about it longer I could make a list 2-3 times bigger lol
Armor that looks like it's made of plastic.
1. Sprint
4. Ground pound
5. Spartan charge

That's all I can think of at the top of my head, I'm sure if I thought about it longer I could make a list 2-3 times bigger lol
Those have become my favorite attributes of Halo, I tried playing MCC halo 3 and just didn’t like it at all.
Dilionaire wrote:
1. Sprint
4. Ground pound
5. Spartan charge

Those have become my favorite attributes of Halo, I tried playing MCC halo 3 and just didn’t like it at all.
The games failing popularity is due to the addition of those mechanics
Dilionaire wrote:
1. Sprint
4. Ground pound
5. Spartan charge

Well damn, we're complete opposites. To be fair though, I don't want Infinite to be H3.
Dilionaire wrote:
1. Sprint
4. Ground pound
5. Spartan charge

How do you feel about Halo:CE and Halo 2?
I’d like to see:
  • No sprint
  • No Spartan Charge
  • No ads with unscoped or melee weapons.
  • No forced white (or other) paint on armor sets.
  • No Battle Royale
  • No Halo 4/5 Elites or Grunts
  • No winner’s circle or victory celebration (just a “Game Over” and the scoreboard.)
  • Less but better armor variants.
  • No purely RNG based armor unlocks.
my boi, if they would read this comment, halo would single handedly be fixed in one game. I just hope 343 sees that this game already did what it did very well post halo 3 as far as gameplay goes........dont fix what isnt broken
A lot of topics focus on what aspects players would like to see return. Id like your opinion on what parts of the game you definitely would NOT like to see return in halo infinite.
More of a emphasis on modern movement mechanics
A lot of topics focus on what aspects players would like to see return. Id like your opinion on what parts of the game you definitely would NOT like to see return in halo infinite.
I can't agree with you on that, but would you care to explain your stance more in depth?
I can't agree with you on that, but would you care to explain your stance more in depth?
I just dont like sprint or spartan charge for the halo series.You've had man cannons and teleporters to get around the map and halo 4 added speed boost which I'm fine with.If you just increase the base movement speed then you dont need sprint.
I just dont like sprint or spartan charge for the halo series.You've had man cannons and teleporters to get around the map and halo 4 added speed boost which I'm fine with.If you just increase the base movement speed then you dont need sprint.
Oh I agree with you completely, I thought you meant a larger focus on the advanced movement
No grenade hitmarkers.
Dilionaire wrote:
1. Sprint
4. Ground pound
5. Spartan charge

Well damn, we're complete opposites. To be fair though, I don't want Infinite to be H3.
Perfect halo IMO
-Reach style customization and firefight
-halo 2 ranking
-halo 3/5 style multiplayer
Odinnfolk wrote:
No grenade hitmarkers.
I agree with this too! But one thing I defiently dislike is the way power weapons pop up on the map and count down till the next and you can see when someone picks it up. Remember playing halo 3 and reach so much I pretty much knew the spawn times.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 7