Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

what i like to see in Halo Infinite multiplayer

OP Spikanor

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
343 should get together with Frosbite and make a battlefield halo kinda atmosphere. Big team battle would be amazing if things could blow up like it would in the Battlefield kinda way.
speedyjr11 wrote:
As far as custom loadouts. Absolutely positively to the farthest side of the universe to the highest gods NO. I hated Halo 4's multiplayer for the sole reason of custom loadouts. That was what made Halo 5 so much better was the equal starts, it went back to what the previous Halo's did. Don't get me wrong, sometimes its nice but it made the weapon sandbox broken. It made weapon pickups on the map none existent, and stated above, it made vehicles useless. Nothing made me madder than getting in a warthog at start only for some noob to plasma pistol and stick us within 10 seconds of the game match.

It takes away every skill element Halo is, it makes every weapon the same due to balancing reasons. Just no.

Halo Reach armor system already confirmed.

Yes I want more vehicles like you stated, but again they would be useless if you add the custom loadout system because everyone would be too afraid to use them because of a plasma pistol and sticky start.

Personally I want a ranking system that doesn't reflect on my teams performance, why should my rank suffer because ole bag of chips mommy/wife yelling in the background mic guy goes 2-18 and I go 18-4. Please fix that
Better balancing for games, my last comment above, honestly we shouldn't be matched.
I would ask for a report and block system but I feel that hurts more than it helps.

Edit: Added
I want challenges back, those were fun to get.
from the challanges needs to coming back for sure thats also a thing i gone add on the top list thanks for it.

to start with a basic assault rifle and pistol is getting boring at some point that a developer more controle's with what for weapons we span in a multiplayer maps.
that some players like to span in with a DMR,Light Rilfe,Battle Rilfe,assault rifle or carbine give's the player more freedom and same for the grenate's if there wane span with pulse or plasma then its there choose.
remember the halo 4 map vortex where a plasma pistol was a good idea to have at the start since there are some vehicles that can pist you off if you get spam killed and that there was a way to stop it by stunning the vehicle or that a enemy was trying to take the mantis but you can stop it for few sec's with the plasma pistol was also good.
I just want ricochet back. It was by far the funnest game mode in halo 4 and I don't know why they didn't bring it back in halo 5. Them just adding oddball months after release and then saying "Make your own stuff" was such a cop out. (It takes 15 mins to make a richochet game type with the tools they gave us, so why didn't they just make an official one?)

Other than that minor rant, I want the halo multiplayer pretty much as it is to halo 5. Thrusters being able to be used as double jump could be neat, and I would like some changes to warzone balancing should it be back in halo 5. (Namely making it less snowbally with req tiers going up evenly across teams with good personal performance allowing you to be one req ahead of the standard. If a team is being trashed, say over 300 point gap, then they get an extra req point much like how behemoths worked in BF1. This makes it less "fair" but should make it much funner with less landslide victories and shouldn't be too outrageous as warzone is not a fair competitive playlist anyways with how req cards work. )
Playable Elites is the thing i want most.
but new vehicles or returning old ones (chopper/hornet) is a close second
a good mix from old vehicles and weapons with a good grafice update and some new one's is good.
for the UNSC fly vehicle is a wish to see a new type to be play in multiplayer.
and to play as elites is something to make a return thats think good to have a new slayer game type there can do with it that red team are spartans and blue team are elites.
what i like to see also back in the matchmaking list is more the campaign Co-op playlist also coming back like in halo reach.
***Know what I would like to see in Halo: I multi-player?...Playable Elites.***
- I admit, I liked the idea of a load-out before it went live, but overall like the idea of everyone starting even better. Though Halo:Reach did have load-outs of sorts that still kept it relatively even, so I'm all for that.
- Halo Reach level of customization, for both Spartans AND Elites WITHOUT being completely tied to RNG, I will try not to care so much if REQ's make a return with cosmetics in them, just don't have ALL cosmetics in them -_-'
- Halo Reach's radar.
- Returning vehicles and weapons (which includes grenades) would be awesome.
- Invasion game mode.
- Dominion game mode, but tweaked. Turrets felt very easy to take out and hardly had any range or damage (from what I remember).
- Maybe an asymmetrical game mode where Spartan/ODST/Marines hold out against player controlled Covenant (from Grunts to Hunters) and or Flood, like how they did with Overrun in Gears of War Judgment. I found this mode to be much fun.
- Halo 4's Infection mode and or build on it. Basically, I loved how you actually played the part of being infected by the Flood, instead of a pigment color change, holding a sword.
- Halo 5's Forge, cause customs games are the life-blood of Halo.
- Funny and or flirty dialogue. (Elites were flirty in Halo 2 and 3...and I love it).
- NOT Halo 5's game-play mechanics, like Spartan charge, ground pound, hover in air while you aim, thruster pack, clamber, iron-sights for guns like the assault rifle or sword.
- Halo 1 vehicle physics, where any vehicle traveling at 1 mph or more kills.
- Fun new maps.
- Fire-fight, but more like Gear's horde, where you can set up defenses. (Gives you more to do then just survive against enemies :P)
-
Daily and weekly challenges that earn exp currency to purchase armour. Please! Be more like Reach.
- Halo 4's Infection mode and or build on it. Basically, I loved how you actually played the part of being infected by the Flood, instead of a pigment color change, holding a sword.
this was something most players hate about the infection mode off halo 4 since if you make a assassination with it its looking wierd in the flood skin and it was better looking what you get now on reach and halo 5.
and i think the most reason players hate it was about the sound there make.

NOT Halo 5's game-play mechanics, like Spartan charge, ground pound, hover in air while you aim, thruster pack, clamber, iron-sights for guns like the assault rifle or sword.
for ground pound is something i like see coming back more same the iron sights for most off the weapons like assault rifle and other guns but for melee weapons there need to be gone since its looking worse on melee weapons but for other weapons i like see it to stay.

Returning vehicles and weapons (which includes grenades) would be awesome.
with this part you mean all the weapons from halo 3,halo reach and halo 4 that you not see back in halo 5?

Halo 5's Forge, cause customs games are the life-blood of Halo.
i go more for halo 4 forge since its little easyer to use then the halo 5 version.

Fire-fight, but more like Gear's horde, where you can set up defenses. (Gives you more to do then just survive against enemies :P)
or the warzone version off firefight with a few twist's there can add.
Would love to see Invasion game mode from Reach make a comeback again, but with more game modes associated with it and with nice, large maps that can go with it so it will feel that human vs. covenant vibe to it again.

And maybe Team swats, snipers, and grifball
A Warzone firefight: Covenant VS UNSC VS KI Enemies.
The custom system like Reach.
Vehicles custom system would be nice.
Playable Elite in firefigths or more Elite VS UNSC firefights
@Spikanor
Then have special Flood assassinations.

For the weapons and vehicles, yes. Like the revenant, spike grenade and needle rifle.

Firefight. That could work, so long as those twists are you doing something outside of waiting to kill >.>
@Spikanor

For the weapons and vehicles, yes. Like the revenant, spike grenade and needle rifle.

Firefight. That could work, so long as those twists are you doing something outside of waiting to kill >.>
and what about the sound there make is that also to chance it or remove it?

and about firefight you mean more a cool down like after each wave you have few sec's time to chance the weapons?
if so then its the same there are doing now in the halo 5 warzone firefight.
and with the twist's you think then more about wave's that are mix like flood covanand and prometheans in the same wave?
Spikanor wrote:
@Spikanor

and about firefight you mean more a cool down like after each wave you have few sec's time to chance the weapons?
and with the twist's you think then more about wave's that are mix like flood covanand and prometheans in the same wave?
I don't follow what you said in the first sentence o3o

Yeah, fair enough. Though you can't make barricades and the such, it did slip my mind that you can change weapons, call in vehicles and all that. I haven't played much Halo 5 xP
Spikanor wrote:
@Spikanor

Yeah, fair enough. Though you can't make barricades and the such, it did slip my mind that you can change weapons, call in vehicles and all that. I haven't played much Halo 5 xP
Look on YouTube and type halo 4 flood and you some video's from it with the creapy sound there make.
Then you know why there chance it back in halo 5.

In halo 5 warzone firefight you cant make barricades and thats something the halo reach version also not has.
The only thing you most do was destroy then all before the time runs out.
And if you take the legendary mode then you know there are harder to kill like in the campaigns how pain in the as s there are.
Spikanor wrote:
Spikanor wrote:
@Spikanor

Look on YouTube and type halo 4 flood and you some video's from it with the creapy sound there make.

In halo 5 warzone firefight you cant make barricades and thats something the halo reach version also not has.
And if you take the legendary mode then you know there are harder to kill like in the campaigns how pain in the as s there are.
...Apologies, but I'm still not fully following. What do you mean by they "Then you know why there chance it back in halo 5"? Like they took a chance with it, but it didn't work out? As for the creepy sounds, that just makes me want it back even more xD

Aye, no Halo game has had it, that why I referenced Gears.
Spikanor wrote:
Spikanor wrote:
@Spikanor

...Apologies, but I'm still not fully following. What do you mean by they "Then you know why there chance it back in halo 5"? Like they took a chance with it, but it didn't work out? As for the creepy sounds, that just makes me want it back even more xD

Aye, no Halo game has had it, that why I referenced Gears.
Go to 2:04 and you hear it good what i mean with it and whats the point with a barricades if you most go there and kill then and only there do is span on the map.
the only halo game that has barricades in a fireifght game type thats in halo wars 2 in terminus firefight.
that you most defence something and you need to stay alive against 100 wave's off enemy's and after each 5th wave the enemey's becoming only stronger and stronger in hp and attack.
1. NO LOADOUTS... I hope those never come back.
2. More armor customization
3. Original maps and more added over time
4. A challenge system (daily, weekly, etc.)
5. Clan battles, ranks, challenges, etc.
  • Maybe a playlist for clans to battle and waypoint tracks their record and stats
  • Clan ranks on waypoint and in the players service records in game
  • Clan challenges/ commendations
Plus soooo much more!
as much as i love core Halo gameplay, 343 will have to bring something fresh to the table to be able to compete with modern games.

I think overwatch has proven that a more skill-based arena shooter can still thrive but Overwatch also has a ton of character, unique character mechanics, and flare.

Id like to see Halo Infinite balance core halo mechanics with some new mechanics. Hopefully not as bad as Halo 4’s attempt. Also the MP shouldnt be just Master Chief’s. I think they should add in totally unique and customizable MP characters
as much as i love core Halo gameplay, 343 will have to bring something fresh to the table to be able to compete with modern games.

I think overwatch has proven that a more skill-based arena shooter can still thrive but Overwatch also has a ton of character, unique character mechanics, and flare.

Id like to see Halo Infinite balance core halo mechanics with some new mechanics. Hopefully not as bad as Halo 4’s attempt. Also the MP shouldnt be just Master Chief’s. I think they should add in totally unique and customizable MP characters
that was all in halo main core off multiplayer spartans that you can customize there gear with other gear parts and not only use master chief armor parts.
then what you call Fotus gear suit and helm then in halo 4 and halo 5?
and in halo 5 you have samurai custom gear suit and helm also.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3