Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

What is something you DON'T want to come back

OP DasOfTheBroken

  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 7
  4. 8
  5. ...
  6. 9
I could do without pre-rendered cutscenes, i know infinite doesnt have them. i just feel like them being done live(-ish) feels more immersive.
Aiming with swords and hammers it was pretty ridiculous in halo five and no one really knew about it it just gave you a unfair advantage.
The cheese called Armor Lock. I hated it so much lol.
Yowie999 wrote:
Yowie999 wrote:
Spartan Laser (unless heavily reworked) because it ruins vehicle combat
The Guass hog for the same reasons
That insufferable spartan battle chatter as well as voice cues for weapon spawns
All hitmarker, headshot, and medal sounds (because they're infuriating and serve literally no purpose)
Weapon variants that combine technology in overly wacky ways i.e human weapons with forerunner bayonets or warthogs that fire needler rounds
The annoying clunky footstep and ragdoll sounds upon death in 343 Halo Games (it makes spartans sound like they're action men being thrown on the ground)
Cosmetics which are completely immersion breaking
Pointless and redundant medals like assists and generic kills, I don't need medals to tell me the most basic information, they should award cool feats.
Excessive aim assist and magnetism on all weapons, but especially the sniper rifle (It's horrible in Halo 4 and Halo 2A)
That 'twang' sound every time you're sniped in Halo 4 and 2A (not sure if it's in Halo 5)
Small arms doing loads of damage to vehicles as they have done in every game after Halo 3
You are the reason Halo fans are known as insatiable
You'll have to elaborate on that
I dont want to go over each idividual point because Ill be here all night, but things that you dont want to return/be reworked are mostly either, minute and insignificant changes or just completely unreasonable ones.
Not minute or unreasonable whatsoever. Every one of my points is perfectly logical and worthy of consideration. If you can't see that then you need to start wearing glasses fella
Yikes....doubt you'll enjoy this game then mate.
Yowie999 wrote:
Yowie999 wrote:
Yowie999 wrote:
Spartan Laser (unless heavily reworked) because it ruins vehicle combat
The Guass hog for the same reasons
That insufferable spartan battle chatter as well as voice cues for weapon spawns
All hitmarker, headshot, and medal sounds (because they're infuriating and serve literally no purpose)
Weapon variants that combine technology in overly wacky ways i.e human weapons with forerunner bayonets or warthogs that fire needler rounds
The annoying clunky footstep and ragdoll sounds upon death in 343 Halo Games (it makes spartans sound like they're action men being thrown on the ground)
Cosmetics which are completely immersion breaking
Pointless and redundant medals like assists and generic kills, I don't need medals to tell me the most basic information, they should award cool feats.
Excessive aim assist and magnetism on all weapons, but especially the sniper rifle (It's horrible in Halo 4 and Halo 2A)
That 'twang' sound every time you're sniped in Halo 4 and 2A (not sure if it's in Halo 5)
Small arms doing loads of damage to vehicles as they have done in every game after Halo 3
You are the reason Halo fans are known as insatiable
You'll have to elaborate on that
I dont want to go over each idividual point because Ill be here all night, but things that you dont want to return/be reworked are mostly either, minute and insignificant changes or just completely unreasonable ones.
Not minute or unreasonable whatsoever. Every one of my points is perfectly logical and worthy of consideration. If you can't see that then you need to start wearing glasses fella
Yikes....doubt you'll enjoy this game then mate.
343 have removed a lot of the dross I spoke about, so thankfully I'm delighted with how the game is. Thanks for your concern though, "mate"
Yowie999 wrote:
Yowie999 wrote:
Yowie999 wrote:
Spartan Laser (unless heavily reworked) because it ruins vehicle combat
The Guass hog for the same reasons
That insufferable spartan battle chatter as well as voice cues for weapon spawns
All hitmarker, headshot, and medal sounds (because they're infuriating and serve literally no purpose)
Weapon variants that combine technology in overly wacky ways i.e human weapons with forerunner bayonets or warthogs that fire needler rounds
The annoying clunky footstep and ragdoll sounds upon death in 343 Halo Games (it makes spartans sound like they're action men being thrown on the ground)
Cosmetics which are completely immersion breaking
Pointless and redundant medals like assists and generic kills, I don't need medals to tell me the most basic information, they should award cool feats.
Excessive aim assist and magnetism on all weapons, but especially the sniper rifle (It's horrible in Halo 4 and Halo 2A)
That 'twang' sound every time you're sniped in Halo 4 and 2A (not sure if it's in Halo 5)
Small arms doing loads of damage to vehicles as they have done in every game after Halo 3
You are the reason Halo fans are known as insatiable
You'll have to elaborate on that
I dont want to go over each idividual point because Ill be here all night, but things that you dont want to return/be reworked are mostly either, minute and insignificant changes or just completely unreasonable ones.
Not minute or unreasonable whatsoever. Every one of my points is perfectly logical and worthy of consideration. If you can't see that then you need to start wearing glasses fella
Yikes....doubt you'll enjoy this game then mate.
343 have removed a lot of the dross I spoke about, so thankfully I'm delighted with how the game is. Thanks for your concern though, "mate"
You realise that this is a technical preview not the full game...definitely wouldnt say they "removed" a lot of things you had a gripe with, more likely they just havent been shown off yet.
Spartan abilities mainly the charge and hover I absolutely despised it in halo 5 and only liked it in that one duck hunt custom game

Focus rifle as much as I love halo reach I despise this weapon it's just a failed replacement for the beam rifle and sentinel beam

And the most obvious one for future games the yoinking req system I despise lootboxes and I'm so glad that ea caused a huge fiasco with its lootboxes and that fortnite took off with the battlepass system because now we can finally say goodbye to the -Yoink- system that is lootboxes in paid to play games
Yowie999 wrote:
Yowie999 wrote:
Yowie999 wrote:
Yowie999 wrote:
Spartan Laser (unless heavily reworked) because it ruins vehicle combat
The Guass hog for the same reasons
That insufferable spartan battle chatter as well as voice cues for weapon spawns
All hitmarker, headshot, and medal sounds (because they're infuriating and serve literally no purpose)
Weapon variants that combine technology in overly wacky ways i.e human weapons with forerunner bayonets or warthogs that fire needler rounds
The annoying clunky footstep and ragdoll sounds upon death in 343 Halo Games (it makes spartans sound like they're action men being thrown on the ground)
Cosmetics which are completely immersion breaking
Pointless and redundant medals like assists and generic kills, I don't need medals to tell me the most basic information, they should award cool feats.
Excessive aim assist and magnetism on all weapons, but especially the sniper rifle (It's horrible in Halo 4 and Halo 2A)
That 'twang' sound every time you're sniped in Halo 4 and 2A (not sure if it's in Halo 5)
Small arms doing loads of damage to vehicles as they have done in every game after Halo 3
You are the reason Halo fans are known as insatiable
You'll have to elaborate on that
I dont want to go over each idividual point because Ill be here all night, but things that you dont want to return/be reworked are mostly either, minute and insignificant changes or just completely unreasonable ones.
Not minute or unreasonable whatsoever. Every one of my points is perfectly logical and worthy of consideration. If you can't see that then you need to start wearing glasses fella
Yikes....doubt you'll enjoy this game then mate.
343 have removed a lot of the dross I spoke about, so thankfully I'm delighted with how the game is. Thanks for your concern though, "mate"
You realise that this is a technical preview not the full game...definitely wouldnt say they "removed" a lot of things you had a gripe with, more likely they just havent been shown off yet.
You're desperate, you're clutching at straws, and you're wrong. They've removed many of the things I hated and you're in denial if you can't see that.
Yowie999 wrote:
Yowie999 wrote:
Yowie999 wrote:
Yowie999 wrote:
Spartan Laser (unless heavily reworked) because it ruins vehicle combat
The Guass hog for the same reasons
That insufferable spartan battle chatter as well as voice cues for weapon spawns
All hitmarker, headshot, and medal sounds (because they're infuriating and serve literally no purpose)
Weapon variants that combine technology in overly wacky ways i.e human weapons with forerunner bayonets or warthogs that fire needler rounds
The annoying clunky footstep and ragdoll sounds upon death in 343 Halo Games (it makes spartans sound like they're action men being thrown on the ground)
Cosmetics which are completely immersion breaking
Pointless and redundant medals like assists and generic kills, I don't need medals to tell me the most basic information, they should award cool feats.
Excessive aim assist and magnetism on all weapons, but especially the sniper rifle (It's horrible in Halo 4 and Halo 2A)
That 'twang' sound every time you're sniped in Halo 4 and 2A (not sure if it's in Halo 5)
Small arms doing loads of damage to vehicles as they have done in every game after Halo 3
You are the reason Halo fans are known as insatiable
You'll have to elaborate on that
I dont want to go over each idividual point because Ill be here all night, but things that you dont want to return/be reworked are mostly either, minute and insignificant changes or just completely unreasonable ones.
Not minute or unreasonable whatsoever. Every one of my points is perfectly logical and worthy of consideration. If you can't see that then you need to start wearing glasses fella
Yikes....doubt you'll enjoy this game then mate.
343 have removed a lot of the dross I spoke about, so thankfully I'm delighted with how the game is. Thanks for your concern though, "mate"
You realise that this is a technical preview not the full game...definitely wouldnt say they "removed" a lot of things you had a gripe with, more likely they just havent been shown off yet.
You're desperate, you're clutching at straws, and you're wrong. They've removed many of the things I hated and you're in denial if you can't see that.
You're the one in denial buddy...
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 7
  4. 8
  5. ...
  6. 9