[Locked] What is this, 2007?

OP RomanHoliday666

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
I do have a solution. Allow us to choose classic or modern/ halo 4-5’s armor which appears during gameplay and cinematically. This is easy and achievable. I would be happy and I’m sure those you catered to will be as well.
This takes place as early as 2561, as when he’s booting up his armor, you can see that it says it was last modified by Halsey then. How does he look like a sluggish wooden board? I assume you’re not referring to the when he was dropped and the whole pelican shook because that’s how all mjolnir armor actually is.
You’re one of few who hold this sentiment. Sorry man we’ve been asking for the classic armour and artstyle for the past 7 years
This takes place as early as 2561, as when he’s booting up his armor, you can see that it says it was last modified by Halsey then. How does he look like a sluggish wooden board? I assume you’re not referring to the when he was dropped and the whole pelican shook because that’s how all mjolnir armor actually is.
He's just upset the 4/5 armor style are going away. But you, I like you. Your profile pic is exactly what we needed Chief to look like in Infinite
Well that's the pot calling the kettle black. I'm sorry you aren't happy with the new direction, but this is what the community has been asking for since H4.
Nope, but when he tried running out the pelican into the white light.
speedyjr11 wrote:
He's just upset the 4/5 armor style are going away. But you, I like you. Your profile pic is exactly what we needed Chief to look like in Infinite
Thanks I’ve had this pfp for over 2 years now so it’s kinda nice his new armor is reflecting it. Gonna be honest though I preferred the Halo 4 armor myself lol but I’m not complaining.
Nope, but when he tried running out the pelican into the white light.
I really don’t see what you mean. He took 3 steps and was about to jump into space while in a vacuum. There’s not much he can do there.
Well that's the pot calling the kettle black. I'm sorry you aren't happy with the new direction, but this is what the community has been asking for since H4.
It’s kinda a joke when you say the community. One, because you don’t know who all of the community consists of. It’s like a cult of personality, “community asked for it” so we’ll listen to that to pull the most money instead of sticking to our new design because bungie owns the previous design. That’s why it’s not exactly the halo 3 design. It’s the suit they used in forward unto dawn. If it were me I would of stuck with the design we came up with because if this were all true. Suspend your disbelief, if you can. chief would be a -Yoinking!- tank.
is this game set just before or during halo 3?! What happened to your vision for halo chief’s armor and the design choices and reason for your mjolnir armor in 4 and 5. I remember the vidoc explaining why these choices were made. More militaristic design. Tank like architecture. Little details like 117 in Braille. A visor that picked up the elements in the room. Etc etc.

now chief looks like a stiff sluggish wood board. That pelican scene is proof. This armor is so stiff it be better used as a ladder.

i hope these cinematics are all just deflection till gameplay and real story comes into play. Or all I see is a catering to cry babies who didn’t put time and hard work into halo 4 and 5. Or else what was the point Bonnie Ross?! What happened to the reclaimer trilogy? Do those games matter or is this truly a hard reboot that asks players to forget your first two iterations?
Go back to the plastic shiny power rangers armor instead? Make up your mind
is this game set just before or during halo 3?! What happened to your vision for halo chief’s armor and the design choices and reason for your mjolnir armor in 4 and 5. I remember the vidoc explaining why these choices were made. More militaristic design. Tank like architecture. Little details like 117 in Braille. A visor that picked up the elements in the room. Etc etc.

now chief looks like a stiff sluggish wood board. That pelican scene is proof. This armor is so stiff it be better used as a ladder.

i hope these cinematics are all just deflection till gameplay and real story comes into play. Or all I see is a catering to cry babies who didn’t put time and hard work into halo 4 and 5. Or else what was the point Bonnie Ross?! What happened to the reclaimer trilogy? Do those games matter or is this truly a hard reboot that asks players to forget your first two iterations?
I wanna dissect your last sentence.Somehow in halo 4 you wake up with new armor even though you've been in cryo sleep for over 4 years with your halo 3 armor.Somehow 343 forgot about that right?And they changed it to reclaimer saga years ago.
You mean some of the community. Sure, the guys who started with Halo 2 and 3 can be quite vocal, but what about those of us that started with CE? I actually liked the Chief's H4 armor. This variant looks copy/pasted out of 2004 aesthetics.

100% agree
You mean some of the community. Sure, the guys who started with Halo 2 and 3 can be quite vocal, but what about those of us that started with CE? I actually liked the Chief's H4 armor. This variant looks copy/pasted out of 2004 aesthetics.
Exactly
For some reason it reminds me of the armor Chief used in Forward unto Dawn

I wanna dissect your last sentence.Somehow in halo 4 you wake up with new armor even though you've been in cryo sleep for over 4 years with your halo 3 armor.Somehow 343 forgot about that right?And they changed it to reclaimer saga years ago.
They explain that Cortana did a firmware update and since she had already touched the domain and is of unsc and forerunner design I do think she could of made alterations to the armor. I also have a theory that the tank-y armor is truly John-117 and others with the old original trilogy armor are flash clones of John.

They explain that Cortana did a firmware update and since she had already touched the domain and is of unsc and forerunner design I do think she could of made alterations to the armor. I also have a theory that the tank-y armor is truly John-117 and others with the old original trilogy armor are flash clones of John.
She did not touch the domain when this nano armor update happened.And that theory is just ridiculous I'm sorry

She did not touch the domain when this nano armor update happened.And that theory is just ridiculous I'm sorry
Dude what do you know? Have you read all the books? I mean this all science fiction anyways none of it is real and your calling out something like an armor update? The Forerunners use something called hard light. It’s basically making hard matter, strong enough to walk on out of thin air, and your telling me Cortana an AI of Forerunner design. An AI, a single most intelligent and has all of human history in her data base. that took a millennia of planning by the Librarian to come to an eventuality of existence. Cant use what ever is at her disposal for 4 years. And Can’t Upgrade a suit of armor?
This is what majority of the Halo community has wanted. If you weren't around during the original games I'm sorry, but this is Halo.

Dude what do you know? Have you read all the books? I mean this all science fiction anyways none of it is real and your calling out something like an armor update? The Forerunners use something called hard light. It’s basically making hard matter, strong enough to walk on out of thin air, and your telling me Cortana an AI of Forerunner design. An AI, a single most intelligent and has all of human history in her data base. that took a millennia of planning by the Librarian to come to an eventuality of existence. Cant use what ever is at her disposal for 4 years. And Can’t Upgrade a suit of armor?
I have read all the books actually and chief isnt a clone,where is the evidence that supports this theory? Dont just ask me what do I know.Cloning humans hasnt worked in previous lore,but somehow theres multiple chiefs that all survived the spartan augmentations?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6