Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

What is your rare/uncommon desire for infinite?

OP XLR8

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
I just wanna be able to hover over someone to see their armor, ranks, and commendations/accomplishments like you could in Reach. If a 10 year old game can do it you can to!
I want advanced movement, it brought an entire new challenge to halo which was exciting and still is. No one else likes the idea, but I feel like it belongs. Oh. And. I have no issue with the microtransactions. Also unusual. I guess.
Profesnol wrote:
Drop the Plasma Caster from Halo 5, and bring back the Concussion Rifle. That gun was so much better than the caster. Or heck, bring them both back, I just want to put warthogs in the spin cycle again.
I hope that the Concussion Rifle doesn't return. It was a major pain in the -Yoink- to deal with. Sticky detonator should return though
I would like to see medals like in Halo Reach, and Rank badges also like Reach. This is the way!
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Withyn3302 wrote:
Profesnol wrote:
Drop the Plasma Caster from Halo 5, and bring back the Concussion Rifle. That gun was so much better than the caster. Or heck, bring them both back, I just want to put warthogs in the spin cycle again.
I hope that the Concussion Rifle doesn't return. It was a major pain in the -Yoink- to deal with. Sticky detonator should return though
huh, for me it was the opposite, I hated the sticky detonator, there was nothing more infuriating than going around a corner and being blown up by something almost entirely random, or near impossible to predict. (obviously I'm aware that the beeping exists, but you'd have to be insane to listen for it around every turn) Simultaneously, it's not all that fun shooting a corner and watching the little radar in wait for someone to walk over to the bomb. Or shoot it blindly into a room where someone is at and hope it lands and kills. no skill or risk in using it.
Profesnol wrote:
Why drop the Caster? It is so cool and functions differently than the Concussion Rifle. Actually I find the Plasma caster to be more "daily usable" and satisfying than the Concussion Rifle, sometimes it feels more like a tool to ricochet and mess light vehicles around with. I would rather keep both in the game, nothing to lose.
Profesnol wrote:
Withyn3302 wrote:
Profesnol wrote:
huh, for me it was the opposite, I hated the sticky detonator, there was nothing more infuriating than going around a corner and being blown up by something almost entirely random, or near impossible to predict. (obviously I'm aware that the beeping exists, but you'd have to be insane to listen for it around every turn) Simultaneously, it's not all that fun shooting a corner and watching the little radar in wait for someone to walk over to the bomb. Or shoot it blindly into a room where someone is at and hope it lands and kills. no skill or risk in using it.
Everything that you said about the sticky detonator can be said about the grenade launcher also.
FOV Slider please!
MY ONE AND ALL TIME DESIRE....Mk IV M.J.O.L.N.I.R gen 3
I would like a legacy stats section on the in game service record. It doesn’t have to be crazy detailed, but it would be cool to be able to see a snapshot of other players history with the franchise without having to search for them on waypoint
Would be great. Considering they botched our MCC stats however and still haven't fixed them, seems like a stretch sadly...
  • Classic armor style
  • Easter eggs that point to other Halo Franchises (HW2)
  • The return of Anders
  • Canon for how Arbiter got on the Ark (Leader in HW2)
  • Flashbacks
  • Return of a forrerunner
  • Maybe a mysterious ship arrives with ancient humans in cryo sleep
  • Forerunner structures
  • Long campaign
  • Better forge
  • Ability to host a windows 10 device as a forge server
  • More merchandise
Headshot bonuses on shielded targets.
Couldn't have told you this until I had read through a lot of these other requests, but what if in addition to the return of a proper Theater mode, the was also a Photo mode for PvE modes? Like can be seen in a lot of third person single player games this gen (Assassin's Creed, Spider-Man, etc.)

Could be a cool thing to build into the new engine from the get-go, and a great way to get some monstrously cool shots of Chief in the campaign as well as our own Spartans in Firefight (Firefight coming back being my "common" Infinite request).

I think this could be a sleeper hit feature. Obviously not the sort of thing that will draw accolades upon announcement, but I think a lot of players would use it, myself included.
Id like to see a better warzone mode more akin to battlefront and battlefield games.
Making sure John Halo does not destroy the ring.
I have some.
1. Make weapons interesting, unique and lethal but hard to use like in CE
2. Also from CE, add the moving powerups and option to make those and the weapons spawn at a constant non-changing time period
3. Loadouts. Don't take them out, just put the default one in most playlists but let us use them in customs if we want to.
4. Make the art and sound desing a blend between H2 and H4 (something kinda similar to 2A)
5. Make the campaign with semi-linear open levels, like Halo and Silent Cartographer
6. Make everything seem alien again. The covenant, flood, forerunners... it used to have this foreign vibe... I miss it
Better Dedicated servers
A misty level where the lights on your armor turn on and it cuts through the mist
Please have a haunted version of the Mark v and mark vi and bring back the flames and birthday party effects also lastly a haunted mark v/b noble six damaged visor would be perfect and maybe Douglas’s helmet that was damaged by atriox I’d fall in love for these small things
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3