What map(s) do you want remade?

OP TRUe REDEMPTI0N

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
Haven, Sanctuary, and Coliseum.
Add some Narrows and District since I never got to play it.
Halo 1: Blood Gulch you just can't have a Blood Gulch like map in a new Halo game.
Halo 2: I really liked Turf and Gemini.
Halo 3: Orbital
Halo: Reach: Highlands, my favorite Halo map of all time because of the atmosphere.
Halo 4: Perdition
Halo 5: The map that takes place on that Space Station which has the moving cylinders.
Blood Gulch
Lockout
Guardian
Terminal
Sandtrap
The pit
Valhalla
Fathom

While I don’t necessarily want a backwash remake, I would like to see more maps with elements such as fog to add a layer of complexity to otherwise open areas
Lockout.
It's too early to say. Until we see its gameplay, we have no idea what maps would work with it and what maps wouldn't. It's why maps like Blackout in Halo 3 didn't work as well as the originals as they didn't fit the new gameplay (with Lockout being designed for fast, agile movement which Halo 3 lacked).
Maps that haven't yet been made to death and might be cool to see again include: Sword Base, the Spire, a faithful Sidewinder, Waterworks, Terminal, Snowbound, Sandtrap, Abandon, Meltdown, Complex, Plaza and Riptide.

Just remake any map that hasn't already been remade over and over again. I'm getting sick of being forced to play the same maps in ever Halo game. I sincerely hope 343i don't recreate any of the following maps. If they did, they'd be making them for the third time, leaving us with FOUR of the same maps across Halo's games. Please give us a break from these maps for now: Hang 'Em High, Battle Creek, Ascension, Midship, Zanzibar, Sanctuary, Wizard and Lockout. Plus, Blood Gulch has already been made four times. We don't need another. There are also maps such as Headlong that have been on rotation for too long due to both official remakes and Forge remakes that have appeared in matchmaking.

There are certain Campaign areas I'd like to see redesigned as either PvP or Firefight maps (with aesthetics faithful to the original classic graphics): the first emitter tower landscape in Halo CE, a Truth and Reconciliation shuttle bay, the Ziggurat Control Room Tower from CE and 3 combined, the city streets in which the Halo 2 Scarab fires at the idle Scorpion, the Delta Halo temple in which you have to exit your Scorpion to continue onwards, the dried up bay area in which you fight the Scarab in Halo 3's Storm, anything Mombasa Streets from ODST, anything Silent-Cartographer-esque
None until we know how it plays, because new gameplay and legacy maps might not always be a good combo.
I do think Bloodgulch is a contender for a comeback though.
-Zealot (Reach)
-Blood gulch (CE)
-Battle Creek (CE)
The Pit
Lockout
Guardian
Sandbox
Narrows
I would be happy if any one of these maps were brought back. I had the most fun on these maps from each halo. It would be nice to see maps remade that have not been remade before.

HCE
Prisoner
Hang em high
Battle creek

Halo 2
Ivory tower
Midship
Headlong
Turf
Zanzibar

Halo 3
Narrows
Guardian
Valhalla
Avalanche
Snowbound

Halo 4
Exhile
Longbow

Halo Reach
Boardwalk
Powerhouse
Countdown

Halo 5
Plaza
Tyrant
Coliseum
The rig
You guys need to stop with Blood Gulch, we need some variety. For me, these maps would be worth a remake:
-Death Island
-Burial Mounds
-Colossus
-District
-Gemini
-Waterworks
-Sandtrap
-Guardian
-Narrows
-Exile
-Longbow
-Spire
-Sword Base
-Countdown
-Uncaged
-Regret
I was very careful to chose maps that have never been remade. I think the game should launch with new maps only, then add some remakes with free updates in order to keep the community engaged.
If Infinite is the last chapter of Halo.
they should bring back every map in halo history.
Add all features from every Halo. Dome shields, Turrets, Jet packs, Holograms etc.
Make all races playable. id love to level up a customised Grunt, Brute or Kigyar.
Bring back all vehicles and make them all useable. Including all Arial vehicles from every halo.
Put everything from every halo in infinite
My suggestions(in no particular order):
Halo ce: Death Island, Boarding Action.
Halo 2: Lockout
Halo 3: The Pit, Sandtrap
You guys need to stop with Blood Gulch, we need some variety. For me, these maps would be worth a remake:
Last time Blood Gulch was remade was...Coagulation. Not counting that Reach Forge World map and some spiritual successors like Valhalla. Which is insane considering it is THE quintessential Halo map. Sure, there are other maps worthy of a remake (if gameplay would suit them) but I'd say BG is long overdue.
HCE: Blood gulch, Battle Creek (or H2 Remake), Sidewinder
H2: Ivory Tower, Zanzibar, Lockout
H3: The Pit, Sandtrap, High Ground
H Reach: Forge World,
H4: Vertigo
H5: Plaza, The Rig

Blood gulch would be my most wanted map through.
DonVinzone wrote:
Last time Blood Gulch was remade was...Coagulation. Not counting that Reach Forge World map and some spiritual successors like Valhalla. Which is insane considering it is THE quintessential Halo map. Sure, there are other maps worthy of a remake (if gameplay would suit them) but I'd say BG is long overdue.
Did you seriously forget about Bloodline? Come on man, I hate Blood Gulch and I still have a better memory of its countless remakes. This map is probably one of the most overrated things in the history of the world.
DonVinzone wrote:
Did you seriously forget about Bloodline? Come on man, I hate Blood Gulch and I still have a better memory of its countless remakes. This map is probably one of the most overrated things in the history of the world.
I agree blood gulch is a little over rated. I think a lot of people just had fun playing on that map in CE. Imo valhalla is a much better map. It isn't too large of a map and it has more cover.
A lot of my desire to remake certain maps will be predicated upon what the movement abilities for the Spartans are in Infinite. Certain maps would/wouldn't work with certain move sets.
That said, I think Blood Gulch is a safe choice given that it's practically synonymous with Halo.
If Infinite is the last chapter of Halo.
they should bring back every map in halo history.
Add all features from every Halo. Dome shields, Turrets, Jet packs, Holograms etc.
Make all races playable. id love to level up a customised Grunt, Brute or Kigyar.
Bring back all vehicles and make them all useable. Including all Arial vehicles from every halo.
Put everything from every halo in infinite
Last Chapter? Where in the world did you hear that? No. It is by far not the last chapter. 343I already said they have the next decade of Halo's story thought out and planned. And this is the 3rd of 4 games in this section of Halo's story. It is a Saga. And only the 3rd game in the saga. Not sure where you heard it is the last Halo. But this game is going nowhere for a while.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3