Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

What map(s) do you want remade?

OP TRUe REDEMPTI0N

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
At this point Midship has been remade so many times I think its earned its place as a permanent Halo map, I think it's the kind of map that no matter what mechanics the game has they can scale the map accordingly. Besides that maybe bring back Coliseum, I don't really want too many old maps. At least for launch I really want to experience as many brand new maps as possible, given they're actually good of course. I think bringing back old maps should be a post launch thing if they want to. Maybe even make polls for the community to vote on which maps they want brought back and then if it makes sense with mechanics go ahead with it.
This
If Infinite is the last chapter of Halo.
they should bring back every map in halo history.
Add all features from every Halo. Dome shields, Turrets, Jet packs, Holograms etc.
Make all races playable. id love to level up a customised Grunt, Brute or Kigyar.
Bring back all vehicles and make them all useable. Including all Arial vehicles from every halo.
Put everything from every halo in infinite
Last Chapter? Where in the world did you hear that? No. It is by far not the last chapter. 343I already said they have the next decade of Halo's story thought out and planned. And this is the 3rd of 4 games in this section of Halo's story. It is a Saga. And only the 3rd game in the saga. Not sure where you heard it is the last Halo. But this game is going nowhere for a while.
and what do you think about, "PUT EVERYTHING FROM EVERY HALO IN INFINITE?
Add all features from every Halo. Dome shields, Turrets, Jet packs, Holograms etc.
Make all races playable. id love to level up a customised Grunt, Brute or Kigyar.
Bring back all vehicles and make them all useable. Including all Arial vehicles from every halo.
Last Chapter? Where in the world did you hear that? No. It is by far not the last chapter. 343I already said they have the next decade of Halo's story thought out and planned. And this is the 3rd of 4 games in this section of Halo's story. It is a Saga. And only the 3rd game in the saga. Not sure where you heard it is the last Halo. But this game is going nowhere for a while.
that'd be kinda funny tbh
No. Not everything. I would hate to have assassinations, Ground Pound, REQ Packs, Spartan Charge, Kill Cams, other playable characters other than Master Chief, non-cosmetic Micro-Transactions, etc.
A modified version of 2Fort should make an appearance.
No. Not everything. I would hate to have assassinations, Ground Pound, REQ Packs, Spartan Charge, Kill Cams, other playable characters other than Master Chief, non-cosmetic Micro-Transactions, etc.
everything from every halo in one game has happened though. Its called "DESTINY"
everything from every halo in one game has happened though. Its called "DESTINY"
yeah, but poorly.
Well you should stick to playing the 1st 2 Halo and not make improvement suggestions.
Because of Activision. Yes. And what did Bungie do? They left Activision 31 days ago.
I can only hope for some solid remakes of the classics like Blood Gulch, Valhalla, Midship, etc.
From CE: Boarding Action

From Reach: Countdown
My top 10 map remake hopes!

1) The Pit.
2) The Pit.
3) The Pit.

I'm going to save some time and tell you that you can probably guess my 4-10 too. (They're all The Pit.)
The Pit. That is all I need
None.

1.) I'm buying a new game and pay the money for new content. Making things prettier isn't really something I'm looking for, I mean it's not worth wasting those resources for something like this. Additionally to that, I'd assume that the capacities of Forge will be at least 5-10 times higher (considering on how powerful Next Gen consoles will be), so I'd say that we will get way better community made remakes.

2.) I do play MCC (CE, 2,3) almost every day. What's the point of wasting resources to things we already have access to? If anything, I'd like it remastered for the game it came out for. I'd still like to see Waterworks, District & Terminal remastered, but for Halo 2, not Halo Infinite. I'd even pay for extra content like this.

3.) Weapon Sandbox / Movement - I've said similiar things in the Sprint / Movement Thread countless times, just because you copy / paste a map, doesn't mean that you'll get the same experience in Infinite. For example, Damnation in CE and Damnation in Reach are 2 different experiences, same goes for Ivory Tower in H2 / Reach, the Pit in H3 / H4. This is also the reason why those "Classic Playlist" Suggestions make absolutely no sense.

What I want are completly new, high quality Dev. made maps specificially for the gamemode in which they will be used. (4vs4 / 8v8 / Firefight / Team Snipers / asymmetrical (For Territorries, One Flag, One Bomb etc.) / new gamemode (?) and for the love of god bring back dynamique map elements like we've had in H2 & H3. The maps in Halo feel so lifeless nowadays, put in some creativity.
None.

1.) I'm buying a new game and pay the money for new content. Making things prettier isn't really something I'm looking for, I mean it's not worth wasting those resources for something like this. Additionally to that, I'd assume that the capacities of Forge will be at least 5-10 times higher (considering on how powerful Next Gen consoles will be), so I'd say that we will get way better community made remakes.

2.) I do play MCC (CE, 2,3) almost every day. What's the point of wasting resources to things we already have access to? If anything, I'd like it remastered for the game it came out for. I'd still like to see Waterworks, District & Terminal remastered, but for Halo 2, not Halo Infinite. I'd even pay for extra content like this.

3.) Weapon Sandbox / Movement - I've said similiar things in the Sprint / Movement Thread countless times, just because you copy / paste a map, doesn't mean that you'll get the same experience in Infinite. For example, Damnation in CE and Damnation in Reach are 2 different experiences, same goes for Ivory Tower in H2 / Reach, the Pit in H3 / H4. This is also the reason why those "Classic Playlist" Suggestions make absolutely no sense.

What I want are completly new, high quality Dev. made maps specificially for the gamemode in which they will be used. (4vs4 / 8v8 / Firefight / Team Snipers / asymmetrical (For Territorries, One Flag, One Bomb etc.) / new gamemode (?) and for the love of god bring back dynamique map elements like we've had in H2 & H3. The maps in Halo feel so lifeless nowadays, put in some creativity.
Wonderfully said! I said similar above! But this is a much nicer and more in depth way of putting this! Let the forge makers make new Remastered Maps. Forget about remaking maps by devs.
Hang 'em High - (somebody said they wanted a break from it? With!?!?) GOAT Halo map

Construct - Very underrated

Countdown - One of the best Reach maps is one and done?
For me, its gonna have to be either Blood Gulch or Valhalla/Ragnarok. 2 of the greatest and most, dare I say it, Iconic maps in the franchise. Would be great to see them again.
That's a good question; I'd like to see good old Blood Gulch again if that's ok with everyone. Maybe a new Zanzibar, that was always a good map. Pit? I dunno, there were a lot of maps I didn't care for.
I agree with you man it's a fun map to be in.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3